Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin destroy the world?  (Read 1947 times)
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

I don't think that bitcoin is going to destroy the world. I haven't found any argumentative evidence of your words. Vice versa, it will change it for the better. This is my personal opinion and I think that most experts will support it
Indeed, I don't bitcoin is capable to destroy the world. Bitcoin is capable to help people to gain profit and have a good investment, that's all. Thus, Bitcoin have positive feedbacks and destroying the world is not part of it.
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

It's not right. But btc help the jobless people to get salary.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Bitcoin mining is based on very high energy costs and environmental costs.

One bitcoin =20 barrels of oil.

How many barrels of oil do you think the industry consumes every year?

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Each year, the mining industry consumes more than 24 terawatts of energy, the equivalent of 13,239,916 barrels of oil.

Every 10 minutes, 12.5 bitcoins are dug up, meaning 20 barrels of crude oil have been reached since each bitcoin was dug up (not yet traded).

In other words, the amount of energy consumed by the global bitcoin mining campaign is 40 times greater than the amount of energy needed to support the Visa card network.

One bitcoin transaction = one American family USES electricity a week.

According to encrypt the currency analyst Alex DE Vries estimate an index, the currency trading energy consumed each year more than 24 tw, this is equivalent to total energy consumed each year in Nigeria, which has a population of 186 million.

Currently, about 300,000 bitcoins are traded each day. Each bitcoin transaction costs 215 kilowatt-hours of energy.

The average American household USES about 901 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month, which means that each bitcoin exchange consumes enough energy to make an American family comfortable for a week.

What do you think about the energy consumption of bitcoin?

If bitcoin will use properly it will not destroy the world. If tge people are responsible and disciplined on their action it is possible that we can save the energy consuption because of bitcoin. It is still depwnd on how they used bitcoin. Use it wisely and the world will be good and have a better life.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Anyone can tell that mining is one cause of global warming because of the endless use of electricity. But not all mining farms use oil-based energy sources that can cause to damage the atmosphere.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

Bitcoin, on the contrary, brings all the people of the world together. Thanks to the crypto currency, many people improve their quality of life, because the crypto currency allows you to avoid dealing with banks that take huge commissions for transactions
Yes it is true your opinion, that bitcoin takes me to the comfort zone to run life therefore I feel eager to run life then work to earn money in following the crypto.
Thanks to my life crypto currency better and smoothly shop whatever I want.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

Bitcoin will improve the world and create a more fairer society. Bitcoin is a plus to the world
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

Mankind can product the energy not only from oil. There are wind energy, sun energy. Soon people will switch to this types of energy product.

It'll consume too much energy indeed but man can do things to find solutions or ways to make it beneficial or ways where we can use it as a positive thing to us people.

serg_13

Activity: 85
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

bitcoin won't destroy the world just because many peoples mining bitcoin. beside peoples mining other altcoins too.
what is worse, mining bitcoin or mining mineral or metal ? the wasting product of mining metal are more dangerous.
bitcoin is our future!
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Mankind can product the energy not only from oil. There are wind energy, sun energy. Soon people will switch to this types of energy product.

I agree with that. There are various ways of producing energy. Bitcoin can connect people from different parts of the world which makes transaction easier. Transaction can be done everywhere and everytime. Bitcoin helps with the prevention of poverty which will helps rather than destroy world. Energy sources must be nature friendly which will prevent the concern of world distruction.
Ikbal Naiem

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Bitcoin destroy the world it is one kind of rumour.  My point of view is is that bitcoin will be blessing for our world when all government in the world will accept . Most of people in our world say that it is energy consume , I have a question about those people  have any idea of energy?  when produce electricity how much energy consume, wind enery , nuclear  enery .
I want to say , bitcoin is cheaper consume of enery and it will be blessing for our world.
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. So it will save us frome government taxes.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

It seems too much to think bitcoin can destroy the world. I think that bitcoin will be limited or prevented if it will endanger the world economy.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

Of course not,Bitcoin is useful,Bitcoin and cryptos are the next step in the evolution of money, a normal progression towards something better, faster and easier to use.According to the same source, one Bitcoin transaction needs 919 Kilowatt-hour while 100,000 VISA transactions consume 169 Kilowatt-hour. Yes, 100K versus ONE!

Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Each year, the mining industry consumes more than 24 terawatts of energy, the equivalent of 13,239,916 barrels of oil.

Every 10 minutes, 12.5 bitcoins are dug up, meaning 20 barrels of crude oil have been reached since each bitcoin was dug up (not yet traded).

In other words, the amount of energy consumed by the global bitcoin mining campaign is 40 times greater than the amount of energy needed to support the Visa card network.

According to encrypt the currency analyst Alex DE Vries estimate an index, the currency trading energy consumed each year more than 24 tw, this is equivalent to total energy consumed each year in Nigeria, which has a population of 186 million.

Currently, about 300,000 bitcoins are traded each day. Each bitcoin transaction costs 215 kilowatt-hours of energy.

The average American household USES about 901 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month, which means that each bitcoin exchange consumes enough energy to make an American family comfortable for a week.

I think there's a possibility that bitcoin will destroy the world but there's also possibility that it will not. The things you've mentioned can be solved by us humans through the improvement of our technology. When it comes to electricity, solar panels can be useful or hydroelectric sources can be a help too, anything can be solved by the technology so worry no more.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the king. Bitcoin will survive and stand on it's value for long. Bitcoin will continue to grow toward mainstream I guess. But it won't be an easy road as governments will try to regulate it as much as possible. There are also other governments that will probably want it killed as it is something they cannot take control. This is amazing crypto.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

in my opinion it would not be possible. Because many are using and supporting bitcoin this world, although there are some countries that do not like bitcoin. But I think it's just government act that does not like bitcoin.
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

It seems too much to think bitcoin can destroy the world. I think that bitcoin will be limited or prevented if it will endanger the world economy.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

I this case if we thingking about that not a big deal for the bitcoin to using that energy, because there has a lot of industry that using so much enegry that we can't imagine and somewhat i don't know how people are getting so neg with bitcoin and just looking in one side of it
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

It is impossible. It is the bitcoin that will be destroyed by the world. Bitcoin will collapse through incriminating government regulations. The risk of financial anonymity will eventually create an environment where regulation will destroy Bitcoin.
Karlmarcuz2324

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Bitcoin will never destroy the world so impossible because bitcoin is big help..bitcoin know everything policy..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: