Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin destroy the world?  (Read 1947 times)
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Bitcoin helps the world to be better and achieve its dream progress faster than you could ever imagined in your life.  It changes  the life of people in our world because anybody is free to join Bitcoin,  users are now leading  a better life.  Rich or poor  can earn money  here.  This is the best thing about bitcoin, free to all,  it will not destroy our life instead  it will give  us  financial freedom to enjoy life.
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:50:42 AM

Mankind can product the energy not only from oil. There are wind energy, sun energy. Soon people will switch to this types of energy product.
When discussing about the various types of energy that is sure many of its kind, but when discussing the bitcoin can destroy the world it is not impossible in my opinion because of the bitcoin just became a virtual currency that recognizes not all countries in the world. Although there are some countries that recognize it
charlee1990

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

That's also my question. Will it destroy the world?
I love the idea of mining, staking and holding diff type of crypto but somehow I felt like I'm just wasting my time.
But i know for sure there something big happen.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

You're talking about some of the anti-bitcoin rhetoric. Many of today's bitcoin mining is powered by green energy, such as wind, solar and water.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

There are many assumptions and negative issues about bitcoin. But I think Bitcoin is not the one who will destroy the world it is the people who living on it people who are so greedy and self centered. Actually bitcoin is not the destroyer it is the one will rebuild and help the progress of our economy.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

If people always think negative about Bitcoin they always think that Bitcoin can destroy the world. Yet Bitcoin logic has helped the economy of its users even make their lives so much better. We should be grateful to get to know Bitcoin and even make Bitcoin our daily work. Because I'm sure people who already know Bitcoin must have been very successful now.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

They are very exaggeration thoughts. Bitcoin is just a coin. A valuable digital asset used as currency.
There are thousands of coins like bitcoin. It's a big step for the digital world.
Blockchain technology allows you to operate without being connected to a center. Thus transactions can be carried out directly between the buyer and the seller and safely.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

All these figures flying here and there is not confirmable  to be the energy consumed by mining bitcoin. What about banks and their systems how many energy are they consuming ? Won't that one destroy the world. What of the oil company exploiting oil and the energy they emit through gas flaring in Africa
what happens to that one also. I sincerely  thinks that mining consumption is in watts and not kilowatts.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

Bitcoin will surely destroy the world, if you have really use it in bad and abusive ways. As long as we protect it, and use it in eco friendly and good use, we help the world and ourselves as well.

It is said that the end of the world has said that for so long the world has not yet been destroyed, and it will not be too big for Bitcoin to back this pot. People who hate not knowing Bitcoin have been spreading negative news about Bitcoin.

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin doesnt and will never destroy the world. Even global warning could not destroy the world. These are all lies.This is just to confuse other people's thinking to destroy the good image of the bitcoin cryptocurrency and the bitcoin world.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

All these figures flying here and there is not confirmable  to be the energy consumed by mining bitcoin. What about banks and their systems how many energy are they consuming ? Won't that one destroy the world. What of the oil company exploiting oil and the energy they emit through gas flaring in Africa
what happens to that one also. I sincerely  thinks that mining consumption is in watts and not kilowatts.
Its is not the bitcoin who can destroy the world, we are responsible of what will happen to the world in the future and we cannot blame bitcoin if ever it will suffer from huge crisis. If we put basis of what bitcoin have done to those who are in need maybe we cannot mind to ask those question that is against on bitcoin.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

Actually I don't really have an idea , but I think yes because  if people learn use Bitcoin all over the world then no one will run the economy right?
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

Bitcoin mining is based on very high energy costs and environmental costs.

One bitcoin =20 barrels of oil.

How many barrels of oil do you think the industry consumes every year?

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Each year, the mining industry consumes more than 24 terawatts of energy, the equivalent of 13,239,916 barrels of oil.

Every 10 minutes, 12.5 bitcoins are dug up, meaning 20 barrels of crude oil have been reached since each bitcoin was dug up (not yet traded).

In other words, the amount of energy consumed by the global bitcoin mining campaign is 40 times greater than the amount of energy needed to support the Visa card network.

One bitcoin transaction = one American family USES electricity a week.

According to encrypt the currency analyst Alex DE Vries estimate an index, the currency trading energy consumed each year more than 24 tw, this is equivalent to total energy consumed each year in Nigeria, which has a population of 186 million.

Currently, about 300,000 bitcoins are traded each day. Each bitcoin transaction costs 215 kilowatt-hours of energy.

The average American household USES about 901 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month, which means that each bitcoin exchange consumes enough energy to make an American family comfortable for a week.

What do you think about the energy consumption of bitcoin?

People should be responsible in using the bitcoin so that it will not destroy the environment. Yes bitcoin has a consumption of energy, but if we use it wisely we can also conserve enry. Don't waste orvused it over because it can cause a damage to our world.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

I dont think bitcoin or mining cryptocurrency can destroy the world. Technology always more advance and I am believe we can using alternative energy like solar energy. I think we should not worry about that because more energy used thats mean more economy growing

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Actually bitcoin won't give us a reason to destroy the world, we are just using bitcoin for our life to have a better future fo our family.
roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

For me it is not true that the BTC will destroy the world because the BTC is not doing something that will take an effect on the world.
nichoslalble

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will certainly destroy the world, if you really use it the wrong way.  Smiley
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

If it is used as a single currency worldwide, you will see that most of printed currency is not needed anymore saving a lot of trees.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

No, i dont think so.. Human always find their way to survive when it comes to source of energy. We can produce another renewal energy source. Human race might face some threat of extinction, and bitcoin is not one of them. Not a chance
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

Bitcoin mining is based on very high energy costs and environmental costs.

One bitcoin =20 barrels of oil.

How many barrels of oil do you think the industry consumes every year?

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Each year, the mining industry consumes more than 24 terawatts of energy, the equivalent of 13,239,916 barrels of oil.

Every 10 minutes, 12.5 bitcoins are dug up, meaning 20 barrels of crude oil have been reached since each bitcoin was dug up (not yet traded).

In other words, the amount of energy consumed by the global bitcoin mining campaign is 40 times greater than the amount of energy needed to support the Visa card network.

One bitcoin transaction = one American family USES electricity a week.

According to encrypt the currency analyst Alex DE Vries estimate an index, the currency trading energy consumed each year more than 24 tw, this is equivalent to total energy consumed each year in Nigeria, which has a population of 186 million.

Currently, about 300,000 bitcoins are traded each day. Each bitcoin transaction costs 215 kilowatt-hours of energy.

The average American household USES about 901 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month, which means that each bitcoin exchange consumes enough energy to make an American family comfortable for a week.

What do you think about the energy consumption of bitcoin?
With the development of the blockchain technology you could hope that there will be massive and influential improvements to the cryptocurrency industry. With this I believe that through these developments abd improvements bitcoin and potentially all cryptocurrencies ib the market would become stable and be officially usable as a currency in the near future. Just have faith on the blockchain technology.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

It seems too much to think bitcoin can destroy the world. I think that bitcoin will be limited or prevented if it will endanger the world economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: