Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin destroy the world?  (Read 1947 times)
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

it is too exaggerate to say that bitcoin will destroy the world. especially, what you mean is mining bitcoin. yes, it is true, it will need energy to do that. but still, a small amount of energy.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I do not think that's possible
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

Thanks sir for Your Important Question.In my opinion I think bitcoin will not destroy the earth its totally helpful for our young community for a sources of earning and also for world.In bitcoin marketing system there are many easy way by that people can earn free also people can earn by investment and make profit within few time.I personally think that Bitcoin will have a good position in future.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

Well, no, I already think it is nonsense, in fact bitcoin will only benefit and convenience, well, not the permission of the world, so I do not agree with this and object.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Abraham777

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

No, I personally am not that I doubt that bitcoin will destroy the world, I'm even sure, I do not know why, call it intuition or my personal emotions, but on the contrary, it can unite the world.

Moreover, I can take the liberty of predicting that this will be the world currency. What will be its function, I can not exactly say, but I will assume that it will be a substitute for running money, that is, euro, ruble, hryvnia, dollar, yen yen, but what already for the bitcoins even in stores sell goods, so it's already a fait accompli.

It is possible that all other currencies will continue to exist, but bitcoin will be as a backup part, which will gradually displace all other money.

After all, the bitcoins do not need to be printed, it's the crypto currency, that is, the generation of computers' capacities, the capacities for today of video cards, processors and devices, which are called "Asic".

These devices are still imperfect, they told me that they are buzzing like planes, and they consume electricity, say the way a good Bulgarian or an old electric stove, but everything changes, and who knows! Everything will turn in the opposite direction, everyone will only use them.

I would even venture to assume that it will replace the equivalent of gold, which in tons is stored in bank vaults, because money is not plastic, it is called a bank card, and not a ticket that is called cash, but gold that was put on the ticket, and which you receive, using an electronic key, that there is a plastic card with a magnetic tape, or a chip.

Conclusion: bitcoin will not destroy the world, it opens a new era in monetary terms.
Telogodok

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will destroy the world. Butcoin is not even among the top 1000 ventures that consume energy around the whole wide world. I think the nuclear weapons being created by some other companies and the government of some nations, not bitcoin.

I think there is a natural limit to how much energy we can generate, and if bitcoin takes too much, then the number of transactions will go down, because such a process can not be sustained.
Bitcoin is not even popular for causing a lot of energy consumption.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

The entire electricity cost of mining bitcoin are not much if you compared with global usage of electricity.
so it won't destroy the environment of earth. what can destroy the world is if bitcoin used for something bad.
i cannot fathom why people keep claiming that Bitcoin mining consumes much electricity to the extent of destroying the world. How can people make such unrealistic assumption in the first place? If you think Bitcoin consumes the world energy, then what will you say for the fridges, irons, and even the industries responsible for nuclear weapons creation? It's high time we became realistic and fought all these false claims against Bitcoin.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

It looks so impossible, Bitcoin will never destroy our world but gives us an opportunity to provide all the people a more systematic and organized financial money that will lead to more secure and advanced form of transaction without the intervention of banks and other financial organisations.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

It seems too much to think bitcoin can destroy the world. I think that bitcoin will be limited or prevented if it will endanger the world economy.

I think If you're going to compare people who use bitcoin to the rest of the world's population, I say it will only be 1-2 percent. I do not think it's a waste if you earn enough money to earn a living just as compensation, by doing the right thing to prevent global warming.
Well, I do not think that bitcoin really causes a lot of things. Oil-based energy is not the only one out there. Alternative energy has been found.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

Bitcoin mining is based on very high energy costs and environmental costs.

One bitcoin =20 barrels of oil.

How many barrels of oil do you think the industry consumes every year?

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Each year, the mining industry consumes more than 24 terawatts of energy, the equivalent of 13,239,916 barrels of oil.

Every 10 minutes, 12.5 bitcoins are dug up, meaning 20 barrels of crude oil have been reached since each bitcoin was dug up (not yet traded).

In other words, the amount of energy consumed by the global bitcoin mining campaign is 40 times greater than the amount of energy needed to support the Visa card network.

One bitcoin transaction = one American family USES electricity a week.

According to encrypt the currency analyst Alex DE Vries estimate an index, the currency trading energy consumed each year more than 24 tw, this is equivalent to total energy consumed each year in Nigeria, which has a population of 186 million.

Currently, about 300,000 bitcoins are traded each day. Each bitcoin transaction costs 215 kilowatt-hours of energy.

The average American household USES about 901 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month, which means that each bitcoin exchange consumes enough energy to make an American family comfortable for a week.

What do you think about the energy consumption of bitcoin?
Honestly I can figure out where this numbers is generated from is it that you base your analysis on just speculation and assumption or on a well research such because with the figure you put forward I don't think bitcoin could have survived to this present moment. Bitcoin mining is eco friendly and less energy consumption most especially the new advanced mining equipments.
tomasarun

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

Bitcoin can go to POS and then the energy costs will not be as relevant as it is today. In addition, it is important to consider the development of technologies that can change the familiar understanding of cryptology
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:38:07 PM

I think that soon there will be a way to reduce the cost of electricity for bitcoin mining. People need to think of better ways.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto envisaged increasing the complexity of bitcoin mining. This is part of the process and development of digital gold.

udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Scientists urgently need to come up with a better way to extract bitcoins without such high costs of electricity. Something must change soon.

melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will not destroy the world, as long as they will use Bitcoin in the good way. Bitcoin is really the best technology in this century, it enable people to send money virtually without going to any banks. I believe that Bitcoin is the future payment of everyone, it will very helpfun soon.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

I think the high complexity of bitcoin mining is Satoshi Nakamoto's idea. Because these processes are logical and consistent.

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will not destroy the world, as long as they will use Bitcoin in the good way. Bitcoin is really the best technology in this century, it enable people to send money virtually without going to any banks. I believe that Bitcoin is the future payment of everyone, it will very helpfun soon.

there is no particular aspect to be worried about from bitcoin, bitcoin will still continue to run well and also do good growth. bitcoin has no effect on the destruction of the world because I'm sure bitcoin will still continue to be used well and wisely for a good technology in the future.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

Nope, theres no possibility that bitcoin might destroy the world because as far as
I know bitcoin is good at all especially to the investors that want to be part of them investors that have an objective to be one of them profitable investors.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

Bitcoin mining is based on very high energy costs and environmental costs.

One bitcoin =20 barrels of oil.

How many barrels of oil do you think the industry consumes every year?

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Each year, the mining industry consumes more than 24 terawatts of energy, the equivalent of 13,239,916 barrels of oil.

Every 10 minutes, 12.5 bitcoins are dug up, meaning 20 barrels of crude oil have been reached since each bitcoin was dug up (not yet traded).

In other words, the amount of energy consumed by the global bitcoin mining campaign is 40 times greater than the amount of energy needed to support the Visa card network.

One bitcoin transaction = one American family USES electricity a week.

According to encrypt the currency analyst Alex DE Vries estimate an index, the currency trading energy consumed each year more than 24 tw, this is equivalent to total energy consumed each year in Nigeria, which has a population of 186 million.

Currently, about 300,000 bitcoins are traded each day. Each bitcoin transaction costs 215 kilowatt-hours of energy.

The average American household USES about 901 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month, which means that each bitcoin exchange consumes enough energy to make an American family comfortable for a week.

What do you think about the energy consumption of bitcoin?
of course not, quite the bitcoin would make the movement of the financial world is increasingly decentralized and transparent as well as more secure and can be used all over the world, with digital currencies like bitcoin can also be used for just about anything you want.
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

Mankind can product the energy not only from oil. There are wind energy, sun energy. Soon people will switch to this types of energy product.

Thats not true will bitcoin destroy the world bitcoin can help the world by helping other poor people achive their goal only the bad people can destroy the world the bitcoin is out of that bitcoin help me a lot by earning more money because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: