Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bubble  (Read 2841 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:43:57 AM

Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

This is a mistake of lazy thinking.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

"Is the bitcoin bubble the same as the tulip bubble?

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

And the next wave is coming back, reaching new heights.

How do you see the fall?
Most of the time it is a mistake to listen to what people have to say, for example I have invested hundreds of hours to cryptocurrencies, while the average person has only dedicated enough time to read a few articles or hear or watch what the media has to say about cryptocurrencies, who I'm going to trust more, myself or someone without any experience with cryptocurrencies? And the decision is very easy for me, I will trust myself and what I know about cryptocurrencies over the opinion of most people around the world.

I think bitcoin price is normal to plunge the price or rising the price because it depends of people demand to invest on bitcoin and if the price will goes down its ok because we have chance to buy in a low price and wait the price goes up again.the important of investing a bitcoin is patience to wait goes up again the price because its normal of bitcoin to bubble cryptocurrency price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

Bubble bubbles or phenomena in bitcoin are now starting to look damaged along with the fall of virtual currency exchange rates when compared to peak periods. The fall of the bitcoin exchange rate occurs less than a year after reaching the highest price.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 04:48:24 PM by coinplus

I think they say bitcoin is a bubble cause they spend their money rapidly so theu didn't notice that there's no more money left on their wallets. Thats too bad for me cause we should know what we need and what we want first we should buy the things that we need before what we want
Those who see the real life usage and the value they derive from bitcoin will simply know it is not a bubble. Those who call bitcoin bubble simply are ignorant or they themselves invest in it on that basis.

Normally, for those who are trying to get rich overnight and participated in FOMO, I would not see any reason why they would not call it a bubble just because of their own greed which I believe they should be blaming themselves and one main reason why they will never be able to make any good investment decision as a result of their greed.
pellor mas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

bubbles in bitcoin are now beginning to look broken along with the fall of the virtual currency exchange rate when compared with peak period.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:24:28 AM

Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

How do you see the fall?
Most of the time it is a mistake to listen to what people have to say, for example I have invested hundreds of hours to cryptocurrencies, while the average person has only dedicated enough time to read a few articles or hear or watch what the media has to say about cryptocurrencies, who I'm going to trust more, myself or someone without any experience with cryptocurrencies? And the decision is very easy for me, I will trust myself and what I know about cryptocurrencies over the opinion of most people around the world.

That is also why you need to listen to your guts sometimes, because not all the time you are right or wrong, and when you knew it has nothing to do with your idea or your own move then better just let it slide rather than argue, it will never end, just like this statement above. Issues regarding bubble has already talked over and over again since the beginning.
Right, when it comes to investments you need to trust yourself and your capabilities of taking the right decision, this is the main reasons of why this market is not for those that lack decisiveness, at some point in your career as a trader or as an investor you need to take difficult decisions and you need to trust that you are going to take the right decision when the time comes.
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

Bitcoin may be forming a bubble pattern, but it is too early for the bubble to burst.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

How do you see the fall?

Many so called experts are predicting that Bitcoin is just a bubble and many of them believes that it will end up badly. They have seen multiple bubble through the years and they think Crypto currency is the same but I honestly think there are some truth to that. There are a lot of altcoins out in the market that are not needed. Those coins will surely crash and die out and only the few coins will only survive.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:36:42 AM

the fall in my opinion is a very normal thing, just look at the price reach 10k and we as investors who couldn`t believe it has reached 5k 6 months ago, don`t like the current price. 15k was a really high price for that time and market needed a correction, it is so normal.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is always change it price as a peoples demand, I see that it's a natural activity of cryptocurrencies. after it's increased anytime it's can down again and again!
yes, if demands rise, prices will rise, especially if the supply is thinning, then the chances of rising higher is greater.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

We can not predict this. But I think it's not a bubble. To talk about bubbles, I think new ICO projects will be more likely. Because of its low price, they can pump up quickly.
stsms06

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

Bitcoin is the currency of the people, which will constantly support it. People will always like this currency because it is anonymous, absolutely transparent and not subject to inflation.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

How do you see the fall?

As the demands become high the price become high - a simple economics. As people demands with Bitcoin become high the price will always be affected and it will change.  Basically speaking it is a natural phenomenon in the world. Changes in this kind of business is unidentifiable - no one can sees what do might happen next. So might as well be intelligent enough to know where to invest or not.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

actually it is not bubble. because crypto market has a good potential that is why so many investors joined and invested in cryptocurrencies during last 1 year. and due to bitccoin is the major one it increased so much.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

We can not predict this. But I think it's not a bubble. To talk about bubbles, I think new ICO projects will be more likely. Because of its low price, they can pump up quickly.

Well yes you are right here. This bitcoins isn’t a bubble rather if you want to talk about bubbles, go for ICOs. They are just made on basis of nothing and then used on basis of nothing and then amazingly seized to death for nothing. They have drowned hundreds and thousands of opal and still they are up in the market. So better to say them as bubble. Bitcoins are strong currency.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

we can not equate the bitcoin price with the shape of another field or as it does the tulips. Maybe for others it could be called bubble but in my opinion not on bitcoin. Because I think the rise and fall of bitcoin is not because of the type of pump or dump but everything happens purely out of market demand for now. and I think this is the greatness of bitcoin that has an asset value that never stops for a profit for its holders.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

How do you see the fall?

I don't believe on that rumors, many people are affected when says that bitcoin and other crypto currencies fall down. So what if the price of those coins are fall down, they have also a chances that bitcoin and other crypto currencies raise up so that is not big deal to people who beliefs to the credibility of those coin. Aside on that there's a lot of time that bitcoin proves themselves to others. If they don't want to buy they are free to make a decision.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Indeed, many peoples have missunderstanding about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If bitcoin or cryptocurrency is buble, why right now many reputable investment firm start to invest on cryptomarket. Beside that, many altcoin back up by good company with real product and already have large customer.
Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not a buble, its new investment instrument and its bussiness future.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is a bubble at all. It has a untility function and able to transfer it to anyone you want as asset.

A lot of people are saying that crypto is the next big bubble, but honestly it's just the natural cycle of bullishness and bearishness that went on in BTC ever since that it was first traded. That boom/bust cycle has always existed, and the extent or the potential damage of which is probably much lesser than the other bubbles, like real estate. Really depends on how you view the word "bubble".
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

I do not think that . At present, demand for bitcoin is gaining much attention. So I think this is not a bubble. It will become a global payment trend.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

That’s true man, you’re really hitting some point here. But you don’t need to blame some of these people,, they do it because of the experience they have had before in a different business. When I got into Bitcoin as a newbie I once thought of quitting after I was scammed of my hard earned Bitcoin. It was really frustrating and I kept thinking that Bitcoin is useless and just means for scammers to play their tricks on people. But after sometime I decided to get back in and do the right thing and it really worked out for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: