Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bubble  (Read 2840 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

I don't have any idea what bitcoin bubble is, can someone explain it? And how does it works? Thank you in advance.

I think We should hope that now provides the best opportunity for us to invest into it and I put it all to have it.
Bitcoin is a bubble are words we have heard and I believe until our mass adoption will hear those words, therefore we are fans of cryptocurrency should focus and are determined to see things progress in favor of this great discovery.
  No need to listen them as they are only have no information about bitcoin, so let them say anything, just have patience and be determined and focus on your goal of being rich using cryptocurrency, so buy some bitcoin don’t listen to those who are there to manipulate the market, bitcoin is not a bubble but it is entire future itself.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

I see the falling as another great opportunities to buy bitcoin and others coins at a cheaper price that some people did not have the opportunity to buy in 2013. How can bitcoin be a bubble when many investors are still investing at this moment of dumping in price. 
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

Already I'm starting to tire all the "theoretical" questions about bitcoin. They are either one hundred percent subjective and based only on the opinion of the author. Or how it does not have any logical thought. Just the slogan "Think differently" in the new crypto wrapper.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

They see bitcoin as worthless because they never actually used it personally ,their basis is hearsay and negative news about bitcoin, who knows they are just mere spectators, we cannnot say bitcoin is a bubble just as tulip, if it has no worth, why did it landed as the top coin in the cyptomarket.
The main issue is that a lot of people perceive bitcoin more as a speculative asset than a decentralized currency and until that mindset is changed, they will keep seeing it that way and we will keep having bubbled price.

However, calling bitcoin itself a bubble is actually uncalled for. Value at a present moment could be over priced but the value is still there and it is normal to see such overpriced value pop in a matter of time to finally find a real stability in value eventually like what we are seeing presently.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

Okay, I don’t care what people say about Bitcoin– they can call it a bubble, they can call it scam or whatever they choose to call it, but that’s none of my business. It’s only fools that takes advice from fools. All these stupid economists and big businessmen or whatever it is they call themselves are fond of trying to deceiving people when they see that they won’t gain anything.

They can call Bitcoin a bubble but what matters is how much I have been making from it. Bitcoin has changed my life and I’m way more richer than I was in the past. So whatever they are saying is their business and not mine.
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

Bitcoin bubbles have long been talked about in common if bitcoin rises high will bubble but remember bitcoin just correction while not for long will surely go up

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Bitcoin different with tulip buble. Tulip always can produce but not with bitcoin. No one can control bitcoin supply and bitcoin have limited supply. Beside that, bitcoin is a store of value and for peer to peer transaction with lower fee

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

It's like people here have never heard of speculative bubbles crashing before. This bull market has reached such a fever pitch that people can't even fathom an extremely volatile cryptocurrency falling more than 50%.
Actually we people are just impatient. We don’t allow anyone to take his time and make good move. Rather we all are always compellers who compel others to make a hasty move. Such move mostly have been observed as wrong one. So never ever try anything sensitive in hurry moments. These things require long time for planning and strategy making. Bitcoin trading is one of them.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

Definitely, it is not bubble of the scam like some people call Bitcoin. BTC is the best-valued cryptocurrency. It has made a lot of people rich, and it is a very good investment.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble if it is bubble means it cannot showed any pump and dump simultaneously. Bitcoin has a bright future. If it is bubble means many countries wouldn't legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency in the world. In future digital currency only takes place. Bitcoin will never die and no other crypto will replace the bitcoins place. Now the price of bitcoin started to increase hope it will continue infutire in future also.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble if you would use it or put utility to it. If you just hold coins and sell at a price to gain profit then it may be closer to this idea. Why? because the rise in value is artificially made and didn't make itself stable enough. But when people would use it for a purpose and many wouldn't do as much holding and selling maybe it will work more like the real money. It will stabilize itself if its utility is higher than those who are just doing day trading.
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

The sudden loss of financial instruments will cause companies and consumers to stop spending, resulting in declining growth, sacked workers and a series of bursts. In debt. 2017 has seen most of the bubbles, of which the most obvious is the Bitcoin bubble. The digital currency has risen nearly 20 times in the past year, prompting many economists to warn of a "bubble of bubbles." If Bitcoin breaks down, its impact can also spread to traditional financial markets, including stocks.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

For me bitcoin is not a bubble when use it in a proper way to earned good profit and sell wisely. Money has value only because people are willing to accept it against goods. As soon as someone is willing to accept bitcoins for goods, work or anything else, bitcoins start to have a value.some people are buying bitcoins now thinking that bitcoin value will raise in the future just what we called speculation.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

the huge price increase of bitcoin will be very beneficial for bitcoin investors, but it is difficult to predict that a high price increase can decrease at the same time, dropping to the lowest point, maybe that's one of the weaknesses of bitcoin like bubbles that can erupt at the same time.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

This is a mistake of lazy thinking.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

"Is the bitcoin bubble the same as the tulip bubble?

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

And the next wave is coming back, reaching new heights.

How do you see the fall?

So you mean thay bitcoin has just come back from the real value ?and now theres another bubble soon to happen?

No not on that status mate,bitcoin or the whole crypto market now are being attacked by manipulators and what we can do is go with the flow or else you will lose a chance to gain profit

I hate this one but i see no other option but to follow the trend
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

How do you see the fall?

So you mean thay bitcoin has just come back from the real value ?and now theres another bubble soon to happen?

No not on that status mate,bitcoin or the whole crypto market now are being attacked by manipulators and what we can do is go with the flow or else you will lose a chance to gain profit

I hate this one but i see no other option but to follow the trend
Thinking of Bitcoin being a bubble could either be a misunderstanding or simply a tool used to manipulate price of Bitcoin but in real everyone knows what it has and how much potential it has to carry it's price up so high.
These kinda tricks are old fashioned now therefore, manipulators need to find out something new to create panic because these are not gonna bring the results in their favour.
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Bitcoin is a bubble everywhere you can hear or you can read that word. Bitcoin one of the best currency now bitcoin is not a bubble as you know what are you doing to gain more or to earn profits. Dont be fool
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

How do you see the fall?

I got the point you we're saying that there are some peoplelistening only to the rumors. Maybe some critics did not give a try the Bitcoin before publishing their opinions, with all the risk they're thinking I guess that's one factor.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

the huge price increase of bitcoin will be very beneficial for bitcoin investors, but it is difficult to predict that a high price increase can decrease at the same time, dropping to the lowest point, maybe that's one of the weaknesses of bitcoin like bubbles that can erupt at the same time.

In my own opinion, bitcoin bubble is not a weakness but it gives more time for other people to invest a huge amount while the market price are dropping.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

Bubble thing are being talked so many time years ago and yet people still want to own it. I see this downfall as a result of people on panic without proper knowledge, and also things around the world. Well, I experienced this thing before and I know bitcoin will go higher again, patiently waiting for it.
Yes. Those who panic then sell it. And finally they feel sorry for selling all their bitcoins. Although currently rising bit by bit the price of bitcoin. I don't think the intention to sell. but I still hold him waiting for the end of the year if there will be a surge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: