Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1959 times)
Samk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

no i dont think that bitcoin will ever dip to 4000$ cos there is strong support at 6000$ and surely will show another high of 25000$ in 2018 itself. many analyst says it will show another high in 2018.so lets hope it shows 25000$ in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

It is highly unlikely that Bitcoin would go down as low as $4000. Although, it has gone down as low as $600 and then has gone up again and reach around 12k.

deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

6000$ is maximum dip , 50000$ is the potential high within 2 weeks from now
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

I believe this time bitcoin only drop maximum down to 6000$.
And can anyone explain why Eth trend is so weak these days but still drop the same amount like bitcoin?
I hold some ether from 800 but fail to sell and now its under 600. Im so sad
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
Now there is a decline in bitcoin prices, but I think it will not go down too much. This is still within reasonable limits and very possible once to experience price increases again. I am optimistic because the development of Bitcoin is now getting better, many places have also received payment via Bitcoin. The decline is only momentary and this is a correction of some people who want to make a profit.  Wink

I agree, this price reduction may be aimed at many people who want to invest in large quantities, but need a price that is suitable (a little cheap). Because not all the declines are negative, for example some people smile because now they can finally buy a relatively cheap price because they missed the dip last month.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

I think bitcoin will not reduced to the below limit like $4000 and this is good to use bitcoin now for the betterment of the bitcoin we should motivate the crypto lovers to come and invest in the bitcoin. Bitcoin is good to hold for the future because with this the people can buy things online and with the help of internet we can send funds to every where in the world.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

I think bitcoin have no chance to reduce 4000$.because, bitcoin have good future.so, now time to buy some bitcoin and wait for profit.
Agree to this. Bitcoin will not reduce to $4000. Promise, that is my own opinion. $4000 is too far . It will reduce only by $5000 to $6000. Even there are many FUD and fake news. It will not reduce to $4000. Just hold and have faith.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Right now, the cryptocurrency market is bleeding, we can not predict anything. However, in my opinion bitcoin down to $ 4000 is very unlikely, $ 4000 is an unacceptable number. Currently the bitcoin price is $ 8200, I think the maximum reduction of $ 6000. Bitcoin still has great potential and I believe the bitcoin price will increase in a short time.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Basically the charts don't lie.

Looking at the weekly it's very bullish. However we went up very high and very fast and can do the same in reverse.

We are currently very bearish on the hourly and daily charts. And since the recent low was $6k I would not be surprised to see $5k tested.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Donotor

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

Everything can be happen, but still believe bitcoin will be reach the higher price
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.

Everything is possible to happen in Bitcoin because not only Binance or MT Gox are trying to manipulate the price but there are lot of people who want to manipulate the Bitcoin price like the Banks, the haters , the big whales and other conspiracy that want to manipulate Bitcoin because of money, their selfishness and greediness but we could avoid these people actions if we will be always be vigilant all the times to avoid losing our investments.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

My suggestion to every one is don't predict too low like USD4000 instead waiting for bottom book your profit or even book your lose to be safe side and it wont affect much in your portfolio. Bitcoin has a great performance record so I don't think bitcoin can reduce to USD 4000.
Exactly, we have to stop spreading FUD so that people will not be worried and probably will be encouraged to help Bitcoin increase its price by continuing to support  its services. Speculation like this can only make things become worst and we don't want to make that happen. Bitcoin already have so many trials and I don't think this time it will go down to $4K.
I really do not see the point in all that the OP has said anyway and since binance stated all that happened on their blog as that not being a hack attempt, then I do not see how there should be an issue. However, if we are to say in the literal sense where bitcoin will be moving to and in what direction, then we can as well just imagine anything is possible. It is a market and if the chances come for the bears to drag it down to $4k, no one will stop it and vice versa.

Apparently, we can all expect anything to happen as none of us can predict the future anyway and even traders keep trying to see how things turn out from their analysis, so even at that, no one can say if that is possible or not. It is a free way down and a free way up and bitcoin can make any surprising decision at any time depending on all the factors that could cause its movement in such direction.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

i dont think so. following the technical analys. The BTC price just reduce to $6000 and will recover. I believe in this opinion.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

I believe that 5.000$ is like a pyschologial wall, asian investors will not allow to make bitcoin price as low as 4.000$. But spreading FUD or global bans like google's last blockage for cyrtpo-ads can make a damage to bitcoin's future price for sure. We should be just patient.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

I believe that 5.000$ is like a pyschologial wall, asian investors will not allow to make bitcoin price as low as 4.000$. But spreading FUD or global bans like google's last blockage for cyrtpo-ads can make a damage to bitcoin's future price for sure. We should be just patient.
i think bitcoin couldn't hit that level.moreover  top bank in UK barclays teams up with coinbase to make their customers easyly acces to cryptomarket.i think it could be good news for market right now

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Even if that happens, the massive buying at such sweet price will rise it to a worthy level. Who knows, maybe this event might work as an advantage?
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

This market is not over yet and is still in development. I think at this time all the altcoin and BTC are trending down but this surely only happens in a short time and you should not worry too much. In the coming time, the market will recover and prices may stabilize

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

I think bitcoin have no chance to reduce 4000$.because, bitcoin have good future.so, now time to buy some bitcoin and wait for profit.
Agree to this. Bitcoin will not reduce to $4000. Promise, that is my own opinion. $4000 is too far . It will reduce only by $5000 to $6000. Even there are many FUD and fake news. It will not reduce to $4000. Just hold and have faith.
In the world of crypto, all can be happen, I think to reduce at the rate of $4000 will occur if the price movement of Bitcoin no improvement
in the next few days, I hope there is have a good news about Bitcoin so could lift the price of the Bitcoin again.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

At this moment positive news don`t help market to increase, it`s just another manipulation to reduce price at 6000 (+-) levels,and then after mid of April, we`ll see rise again. We`re waiting for big players,so come on!:)
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

When you thought BTC price will down, It would not happen  Cool Cool

It's just began with crypto and there are many country realized blockchain's value.

300M USD market cap is a small cap in finance world  Undecided. BTC will up to 12k on April Smiley. Let's see

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: