Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2172 times)
taeyang_123

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

the best exchange is the one having the big cash flow that the coin can grow stablity Grin
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

Binance started almost from no where and have IMO taking the first spot in the space, the team seems to understand the market and have chosen the right market to reside their business won't be surprise to see the likes of Coinhood and Hybrid when ready to share the market  with them
fullhousse

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Kraken, Cryptopia. These are my favourite.
yohanzo

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

Both binance and bittrex are a good exchange. but now binance has more volume than bittrex. It is top on exchange on coinmarketcap. binance is easy to use though the UI is good. But bittrex has a low transaction fee and a large volume too.

For me:
1. Binance
2. Bittrex
3. huobi
4. Kucoin
5. OKex

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Bittrex is probably my favourite as it has good volumes, a lot of coins, and is very easy to use.
Always be careful with exchanges though - there has been plenty of recent news about hacks and phishing.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Bittrex is the best for me, it's really convenient and has all the operatins done faster than some others.
tera pham

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

The best trading platform in my opinion is binance, bittrex and coibase, the trading floor is quite a lot and I do not care about the other trading floo
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

I use Bittrex in the most cases, but also good are Poloniex, BInance, Bifinex, Kucoin, Cryptopia. Sometimes to buy some shitcoins I use HitBtc and Liqui. I guess this is full list of exchanges used by me.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Best exchange is Binance and Bittrex, Kucoin is good too.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

Despite the recent problems, Binance remains for me the best exchange in terms of liquidity for most of the coins I trade. But for trading lower market capitalization coins I`m using Kucoin since December, they are adding new coins constantly - the liquidity ins`t the same as in January, when they had their peak, but it`s quite acceptable, also sometimes there are delays for withdraws. I also like the fact that they had a NEO pair for many coins.
fraenky

Activity: 280
Merit: 21

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

For me binance is the best exchange before I trade at poloniex and bittrex but most of the coins they got binance also got, it’s easy to handle there and you don’t need to do much verification stuff

active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

As practice shows, in most cases, to buy coins after ICO, you need to use a large number of exchanges. Which exchanger do you use for changing coins to cash? I use LiveCoin, it is the most simple and has an instant withdrawal compared to other exchanges.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Binance started almost from no where and have IMO taking the first spot in the space, the team seems to understand the market and have chosen the right market to reside their business won't be surprise to see the likes of Coinhood and Hybrid when ready to share the market  with them
Cobinhood looks an exciting exchange site right now. How the team was applied zero trading fees, but I'm not sure if that will be so long.

To make future development and maintenance of the platform needs more and more money.

Binance CEO said that to make more development progress and more funds are needed. I think that cobinhood will try to think for a twice about zero trading platform.
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

I use binance exchange. In terms of security binance offers a great security features for it's user. In terms of UI and appearance I think it's great even if a newbie wants to try it he can recognize what to do because the User's interface is organized and friendly.

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

I prefer to use the Bittrex and Binance markets because these two markets are very large in volume and the display is easy to understand. both exchangers are also old and reliable
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

i always use bittrex when i started trading coins/tokens, and then now i tried asian market like kucoin, bitz and binance and also a good exchanges, secured and fast for deposit and withdrawing funds. its just my opinion.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

I use binance exchange. In terms of security binance offers a great security features for it's user. In terms of UI and appearance I think it's great even if a newbie wants to try it he can recognize what to do because the User's interface is organized and friendly.
I use only bittrex with confidence and safety with high reputation. binance was formed recently and quickly created a good reputation as well as advertising for BNB. However, binance is allegedly in a compromise in China by hackers. This issue needs to be verified later.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

I have used a wide variety of exchanges(small to big) and I have had a pleasant experience with both Cryptopia and Bittrex in recent times which is why I prefer these exchanges when compared to others. The user interface and the lag free experience provided by Bittrex and Cryptopia is great and something I found lacking in most exchanges(Especially Etherdelta) which is one of the primary reasons I recommend these exchanges. Kucoin also seems good currently. One more reason I prefer these exchanges is due to the security measures offered by these exchanges.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

I can advise such exchanges as: Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Kraken, Cryptopia. Look at them, maybe you'll like something. Good luck

Hi Treshkilling. Thanks for the recommendation!

[...]Kraken and Poloniex I registered on, but still haven't completed all the details required to use them properly, should really finish that because seem to be popular exchanges.

Hi cryptothief. You really should! We've added new trading pairs and we're working on bringing back advanced order types. You can use Stop Loss and Take Profit orders as of right now.

Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Kraken, Cryptopia. These are my favourite.

Hi fullhousse. Thank you for the recommendation!

If you use Kraken and you need anything, please drop by our Bitcointalk thread! We're here to help.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: