Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:12:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2173 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Personally I recommend using Poloniex, this is by far the best exchange site that I have used between all those that exists out there,not only it has the lowest exchange fees, but also it has a wide vraity of  coins to exchange from bitcoin to newly released coins, the only bad thing is that it doesn't have an app on android only on IOS so I only use it on PC
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

I love Binance, Bittrex, Cex io, Bitstamp. But its to pity that Cex io are not allowed to withdraw fiat money for ukrainian people already. Im really sad about this situation
I use the services of CEX.IO. I really like this stock exchange. User-friendly interface and support for output cards visa and MasterCard. They really since December, 2017 ceased to register new users from Ukraine. But it seems to me that this is due to the prohibitions of Ukrainian banks. Change of politicians and perhaps for you, again all possibilities are open.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

I just got to mention my favourite exchanges thst I use most of the times without experiencing any major challenge so far using their services. Those include Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Kraken, Changelly, and Okex (but with little challenge in their withdrawal services at first time). These exchanges are recommended.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
according to myself or myself, yes while what we use is best then we can still use continue. whatever it is bittrex or binance that is important we can use it well and can run well.
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

I believe I'm not the only one recommending Binance as the best exchange. Its stable platform and technically excellent tech team deserve the best among all the exchanges. The only drawback point might be lack of fiat trading capability.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

For me, binance is the best exchange because of its reliable to our traders and I think binace is secured all the time. Binance has no issues when it comes to exchanging because of its transaction fee and there is only few of token or strict to the tokens that is listed there. There are many the is a legitimate when it comes to exchange, some of this are good like kucoin, bittrex, hitBtc, and poloniex. These exchanges are good when it comes to transaction fee and secured of your tokens.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Category voted the world's best and safest in the world!
To review this section we need to look back, in the past bitcoin price surge so many hackers want to own bitcoin! That's why a lot of major trading platforms have been hacked, and first of all, MT.GOX, and most recently binance, the binance trading platform has been hacked by the hacker API, and hackers has used the account to push up VIA prices, coin volume is quite small, and to capture the most profitable! And right to the team of binance and president of binance that has hacked the whole back and took up account of the hacker, the only thing in the history of the floor can do, and can prove binance is floor The best deals in the world at the present time!

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

My favorite exchange is binance at the moment they had an issue last time but still binance has more active and larger trading volume. All transactions I made from that exchange from deposit to withdrawal are fast and smooth, unlike other exchange I encounter.
dlastdon

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

For major pairs like Bitcoins and ether
Use Polonix, bittrex, Livecoin, Kucoin
For ether I use etherdelta
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

A very promising exchange is KUCOIN.

They have a solid and simple to use interface and have a very nice profit-sharing scheme. Not to mention, they list so many new coins regularly.
Can't go wrong with this exchange.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Binance for me is very ideal to use,low transaction fees the security is great so you wont be worrying about your coins being stolen.i have moved from bittrex to binance because bittrex doesnt have good support and they are very unprofessional when we are talking about ETAs,so far binance is doing great and it would my main exchange for quite while.

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

Bittrex and Binance would be the top 2 exchanges for me,stability and security would be the first thing to consider,bittrex doesnt have any hack incident from the past,binance has the most least transaction fees over all these bunch of major exchanges that is why i pick these two great exchanges over those bunch of shit exchanges.

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

For volume I like binance. Bittrex is good for a large coin listings that you can find most of old coins there. But nowadays they list barely new coin

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

Binance would be the best excha,nges,low transaction fees,great support and excellent security compare to those major exchanges that i have used binance really caught my attention.Very professional team and to eager to resolve issues as soon as possible so i strongly recommend this exchanges over these bunch of major exchanges which was hacked from the past.

Charlz124

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

I prefer Finance because I find Finance easy to use. No minimum deposits before and you can use the exchange function,and the trade fee is reasonable and not so high.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

I think that Poloneix is one of the best Exchanger in the internet. I have used it for a long time for trading and I never had a problem with this platform. You can trade easily there, when we talk about withdrawing and deposit money, all of these procedures will do in just a few minutes, the most important things are in the fees of exchanging or withdrawing, It's too low compared to other Exchangers, so that's the reason to why I recommend it for traders.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

As far as fees are concerned, i love to use poloniex or coinexchange, because they have low fees compared to others. But in terms of investors and volume, i think binance is the best
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

I mostly use binance.Binance is easy to use, reputed and volume is good.There is almost no dead coin.Also, i like kucoin and huobi.

josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

for me the best exchange I use is hitbtc and idex because I have little exchange for that I know more exchange is better than that for two but they are the best.

Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

My favorite exchange is coinexchange for its less fee unlike other that withdrawal fee is too much. Also smooth trades(buy and sell) more volume in this exchange

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: