Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2178 times)
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:48:58 AM

The best exchange for me is Poloniex, they use cold storage to store the funds of the traders. I also like that they don't increase the bitcoin withdrawal fee, it is fix to 10,000 satoshis. Though they support is not excellent but I guess the poloniex itself is the best. That is based on my experience while using poloniex as exchange.
mary cury

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

The best trading platform I am using is the bittrex trading platform, because of its high security and identity verification is also very strict, we can not register when there is no accurate information.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

For me it used to be Poloniex until it partnered up with Circle. Now I prefer Binance exchange which is also one of the hottest exchange these days.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

The best exchange for me is Poloniex, they use cold storage to store the funds of the traders. I also like that they don't increase the bitcoin withdrawal fee, it is fix to 10,000 satoshis. Though they support is not excellent but I guess the poloniex itself is the best. That is based on my experience while using poloniex as exchange.
Poloniex ? No , I don't recommend this exchange , Poloniex is my first register exchange, but I immediately change to bittrex after my first trade in Poloniex, currently I use kucoin, binance and Coss , sometime I'll check their transaction fee and withdrawn fee before start my trade
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

Okex is a good alternative exchange, Binance popularity increases too quick and is a good exchange too.

Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

binance is the best exchange forever
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

for me binance exchange is the best.lots of trading volume then other exchange & very easy system for trading. so that binance is good but that's doesn't mean others exchange are bad.bittrex,okex,hitbtc also good.
mostly I like binance.....

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I have accounts on
Binance
Idex
Ether delta
Coins exchange

andlooking forward to add more hahaha  Grin
because some exchnages do not support those specific coins and also wallets
like waves eth etc. and I have a good experience for those accounts I have and no problem at all
I started trading on june 2017 and I am pretty confident nothing will happen that bad I guess..
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Currently, Cobinhood is traded on their platform and Mercatox, because they have not been able to trade as big as Bittrex, Binance, etc ... so the liquidity of the project is very low. In addition, I would love to use Bittrex to do daily trading because there are charts and tools that are very good for tracking market movements.

Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

I use many exchanges but i like okex, kucoin, coinexchange and poloniex.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

if I think the exchange is good ie BITTREX?
WHAT MAKES BITTREX DIFFERENT?
in terms of Secure platform, Custom built trading engine, Fast deposit and withdrawals, Complete and easy REST API. that's what makes me happy to use BITTREX preferred security deposit balance we are more secure there and the volume of sales there is also great as other exchanges.

just look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

especially as the case of binends is experiencing hack issues on their systems and the balances of the investment there are many missing altcoin or bitcoin balance.

https://www.coindesk.com/funds-safe-binance-denies-crypto-hack-rumors/

but it all depends on the aspect of each system has keamaan superior and have weaknesses
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

I don't have a favorite or to choose which is the best exchanges because as long as the coin I want to trade is in their and take profit I'm good with that.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

I have accounts on about 5 different exchanges but the ones I use the most are Binance and Bittrex.  I feel these are the two best exchanges out there for cryptocurrency trading.  I haven't had any major issues using either one. 
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

Even though we have already watched the Binance exchange, I still think that Binance is one of the most remarkable exchanges that are on the market today. Of course I am for decentralization, but if decentralized stock exchanges are not yet, I think that Binance is a good way out.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

The best exchanger has not yet been created.
It must be decentralized and must have large volumes of turnover the crypto-currency foreign .

tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

I often times use binance and kucoin because most of my coins trade on both exchange and those exchange are user friendly because you don't need verification for withdrawal. I love that about those exchanges.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

I think the best place for exchange is bittrex there has a variety of coins and not only that daily trading volume there is also very high. Security in the place is also very secure.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

Bittrex is not only de-listing coins every now and then, they are also setting a much stricter and higher standards in terms of admission to their exchange platform. This may be good from their viewpoint but from the viewpoint of us traders, it is a bit unfortunate because we will not be expecting our favorite yet very new coins to get listed there. If you want to trade those newer coins then you may try Cryptopia or HitBTC. They are more open to very recently introduced coins.
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

For centralized exchanges I use Binance and hitbtc. I occasionally use cryptopia and coinexchange. For decentralized exchange I use IDEX and etherdelta. But etherdelta seems to have a lot of problems and now it ]as defeated by forkdelta. They use etherdelta smart contract.
visiblehand

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

I'm helping the folks at Gnosis out with this survey about token/cryptocurrency exchanges: https://lnkd.in/dcEhpKY

If you have five minutes to spare, it would be great if you can share your thoughts with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: