Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2178 times)
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

It will depend on where your coin is listed. Right?

I have been using different exchanges too because of that problem. Invested with ERC20 ICO's but have been always dealing with a problem that I have to sign in where they would list it.
Looks like some of them prefer the cheaper ones.
I am still hoping there will be a project that could list every worthy token and would not cost them a lot.
For they will be having profits with every trade that will be made.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Totoff

Activity: 142
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

I tested many exchanges, and I had a little problem to withdraw on Kraken (delay) but many problems with HITBTC...
I like to use Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, and sometimes Cryptopia..
But one thing important is to activate 2FA on each of them...

Bitcointalk Member

IEOCUhdWQD58SCKvuRPcK/ezqptGuDJ13bHnI0tWGRYPSInzaXupC3pTcrQWxfhSyMhX8G5tw6r5U2kLHJN/4+A=
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Sometimes especially with some of the new coins / tokens you simply have to go to where they are listed as they may not be listed on all of the main exchanges.

My favorite exchange always has been Bittrex but I am leaning more towards Binance recently as they have many of the coins I am interested in and also IDEX for your tokens.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

Binance is a cool. Especially with recent knowledge of creating their own blockchain. Expectations are huge from this exchange. Potentially they may create decentralized binance - feels nice))

Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

I trade at Bitrex and Binance. It seems to me that these are the most reliable exchanges. I do not like the interface on other exchanges. But I think that only decentralized exchanges will remain.
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Which exchange is best to use after bittrex and binance? 

Which one requires id verification?  I sent bittrex id verification and fully verified there.  Binance i did not but they still allow up to 2 btc withdraw a day which is already a lot etc.
Larochka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:24:36 AM

At my discretion, the best exchanges are: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance and they are more convenient to use, although there are many interesting and popular exchanges.

rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

I have good exchanges in my knowings, from which I slew very much to exchange. Exchangers of the exchangers exchanged here. And Beyonce, Cauquin, Bitrex I like many of these exchanges can be easily exchanged. And the cost of these exchanges is very low. Each currency refers to separately.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Binance and Bittrex are both best exchange and this two exchange site are most top exchanges for cryptos and token. Also this two exchange sit are trustworthy and a huge of volume of trader are participated nowadays.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

I still like Binance exchange the most as they really are investing to the security. Secondly I like decentralized exchanges, although we haven't see decentralized exchange that as smooth as Binance but maybe we'll see better in the future as scaling solutions for some blockchain are currently being discuss. P.S. Anyway, I haven't tried Waves dex.

oh no i just heard binance in hack at that time, and made the bitcoin price rocking. but until now only normal. I did not find a safe exchange place,

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

I really like Binance. This is primarily because I occupied by using new coins. And indeed there is a huge amount of coins on the stock exchange. I work on this exchange every day. If you haven’t account here yet then make it immediately.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

for my own I prefer with Binance because in this market is quite good in terms of volume and coin in the market Binance.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

OKEX is the best exchange for me, because i always get profit in exchange OKEX.

Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

Binance, Bittrex, Kukoin, Huobi - Convenient exchanges with profitable tokens. Good volumes. Strong Teams.
The possibility of diversifying the portfolio to different sites. It is important to remember that no one is immune from the scam of ANY crypto exchange service!
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

I use EXMO.COM But like any stock exchange has its positive and negative sides:
 positive:
1. A huge number of language versions.
2. A large number of ways to replenish and withdraw.
3. User-friendly interface.
4. Low commission - 0.2% per transaction
Minuses:
1. Negative feedback.
2. No mobile applications.
3. Limited number of currency pairs.
But to be limited to only one exchange is silly...  Wink

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

just dont use chip exchanges like hitbtc, cryptopia, and many more. Hitbtc is the worst exchange for me because they charge fee for depositing which doesn't make any sense at all, It's just okay of its not big amount. But they charge big amount !

Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Binance should be the best exchange, binance's trading volume and the encryption currency are better, so I prefer binance.

moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

Poloniex used to be my favorite exchange, but not any more.
Most of the time, I am using binance for long term coins and IDEX for new tokens.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

I'm a starting trader and have probably less experience than all you guys do. I have accounts at major exchanges such poloniex, binance but traded on forkdelta hitbtc kucoin iqt.
I prefer kucoin all the way, constant new altcoins updates, working fast and I had zero problems with it. Always remember 2-fa code!
PS. I suppose future is in decentralized exchanges, but they are still raw Smiley
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:22 AM

EtherDelta has almost every coin but you can lose lots of $ to fees if you don't understand how it uses erc20 tokens and smart contracts on the ethereum chain. It is often the only exchange with a certain coin like BBT so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: