Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:13:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2173 times)
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:55:05 PM

As for me - the best is Bittrex, maybe - because it my first exchange. But also good exchanges is Binance, Cucoin and other's which have 2Fa autentification
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

Currently most of my trade is done on Binance. I like to trade on Binance because it's good for investors, very high security, very large daily transaction volume and relatively low transaction fees compared to other exchanges. Binance's user interface is quite user-friendly as it integrates two modes for the investor and the market participant. Binance is very good at listening to customers so they are having great success.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

if I prefer exchange Bittrex, because the coin option in Bittrex is very much, so the opportunity to earn profit is very big.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

I have 3 best exchange list in my opinion, that is :
1. Okex
2. KuCoin
3. Binance

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

Right now we have many Crypto Currency Exchanges in working its very hard for any person to find one good for him most of members have too many accounts in different exchanges and its good working for them as we have big exchanges take good time to list new coins and some exchanges done very quick process which give good opportunity for investors to take position for me right now Poloniex Bitterx Binance and Crypto all working good without any problem 
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

Right now we have many Crypto Currency Exchanges in working its very hard for any person to find one good for him most of members have too many accounts in different exchanges and its good working for them as we have big exchanges take good time to list new coins and some exchanges done very quick process which give good opportunity for investors to take position for me right now Poloniex Bitterx Binance and Crypto all working good without any problem 
Polo and bittrex almost lost all of the popularity from the crypto users. Consider a new exchange just like binance was offering better features rather than bittrex or polo. trex and polo based on US and both should followed the regulation from the SEC that's why binance just try to avoid the restriction to make the users will be more comfortable to use the platform. Trex and polo doesn't look good right now.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

So far I have investments on 6 different exchange sites: Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance , HitBTC and C-CEX. I spread my alts position from them to lessen the risk. I also planning to buy a trezor for my longtime holds.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I can advise such exchanges as: Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Kraken, Cryptopia. Look at them, maybe you'll like something. Good luck

There are lots of them actually. One of the good exchanges for me today is Kucoin. It's the crypto exchange where i traded most of my crypto rewards because they list it first on that exchange. What i noticed too is that the exchange rate is low and the trading is very good.

Balmain

Activity: 2128
Merit: 685

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:02:11 AM

Binance is the best exchange for me. Volume, coin selection, speed etc. it has very advantages.
I also use Idex and Hitbtc so much. Some people don't like them but I don't have any problem with those exchanges.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

the best exchange for me is relative. the most stable exchange is the centralized exchange.
centralized exchange like binance, bittrex, bitfinex, poloniex, kraken are okay.
on the other hand, the best decentralized exchange is idex i think.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

I like binance more right now because it is actually a great exchange right now. It has the best ui for crypto exchange and their service level is great. The fee also quite low if you consider they have a huge trading volume and liquidity. Bittrex was the best but they are too conceited and start blocking account that a lot of people go away from their exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

I use Binance most of the time, because Binance exchange has a lot of trading volume, but other exchanges have very small trading volumes, so sometimes it's hard to sell tokens at a reasonable price.
because the volume of trade greatly affects the results and the benefits we receive. because if we get in a small volume, we can be said to lose. therefore spending most of the time on Binance is pretty good.
Fancey

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

I use kucoin and I prefer this exchange
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

try idex, I think is good. but idex and cucoin apply the withdraw limit. if you have a little coin, preferably sell in forkdelta or etherdelta

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

Usually token or coin needs a few months to get big trading volume, especially for token or coin which profit passive income by masternode or profit sharing it's developers, most of people who have their coin will only hold until they can get enough passive income. I think the best exchanges for trading is bitfinex but unfortunately those new tokens and altcoins need big trading volume first.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

Idex and binance is better to use. I'm using those two exchanger most for selling or buying my coin and I'm satisfied with them.
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Binance for long term holds, Kucoin for new coins, Cryptopia for shitcoins. I also use IDEX and Forkdelta for ERC20 exchanges.

I think KuCoin is a good first stop for new coins on their way to Binance. Even though I spot some insider trading on Binance when they announce new listings. Just look at the Zilliqa coin chart before they were announced to be Community Coin M#6. Price spiked before the announcement.
KuCoin is somewhat ambiguous among community, however, I am glad my little shill coin LYM is being listed there. I am a sucker for this project Smiley
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

Idex and binance is better to use. I'm using those two exchanger most for selling or buying my coin and I'm satisfied with them.

I would go for binance since I am yet to use idex but there are some of the exchanges which I prefer to exchange the crypto even though there are liMited choice of exchange but still it does not require registration I am talking about shapeshift.io , coinswitch , changelly

Am I spamming? Report me!
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

I agree with you.
Idex is especially easy to use. You don't even need to have an account to trade most of my tokens. That is really great.
Arysum

Activity: 36
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Keep an eye on Arysum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200977

We are about to Launch.

The Arysum Exchange - A Pool Of Liquidity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: