Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2172 times)
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I often use Bittrex as the main exchange. binance and kucoin i seldom use
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

I like binance and use also bittrex.. for decentralized exchange I like IDEX even if it has low liquidity for many coins....
isetter

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

I use Binance most of the time, because Binance exchange has a lot of trading volume, but other exchanges have very small trading volumes, so sometimes it's hard to sell tokens at a reasonable price.

I am also happy with binance. simple enough web design and easy to use. graphics, colors and other bright nuances. making it convenient in trading.
I think Bittrex is interface is nice and easy to use than binance
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Coinexchange is also a very good exchange site, you can use it. Nice interface and a lot of altcoin
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

Coinexchange is also a very good exchange site, you can use it. Nice interface and a lot of altcoin

I agree with you . I often use coinexchange.com, there are many altcoin so we have many better trade
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

Currently only Bittrex, Binance are really big exchanges. But you can refer to cobinhood and hitbtc

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

At the moment I use Binance, Kucoin and IDEX...I switch so many times depends on the situations. You better try so you will know the differences and which one is suits you.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

I used until now bittrex, kucoin, binance and idex and it was everything alright, I didn't have any problems
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

There will be no single answer here. Certain exchanges are suitable for some coins. My choice is Poloniex and Binance.   
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

all i can say is binance . why? its safe and secured it has a lot of good coin no shitcoins and it is easy to use or user friendly.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

I like binance more right now because it is actually a great exchange right now. It has the best ui for crypto exchange and their service level is great. The fee also quite low if you consider they have a huge trading volume and liquidity. Bittrex was the best but they are too conceited and start blocking account that a lot of people go away from their exchange.
I agree if binance is the best market exchange, because there is a market collection of many coins that enter there must have a high selling value. and there is also a very high trading volume, of course it is favored by traders
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

I think bittrex is the best exchanger.It will totally safe.It has also verify syestem.I use the exchanger for selling and buying altcoins.Idex and forkdelta also great exchanger.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

I think that the best crypto currency exchanges today are Delta and Binance? Of course, we can not talk about all exchanges, because of so many that I just do not know them all, so I'm talking about those that I know about.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

there's so many exchanger of cryptocurrencies and all of exchanger is good and useful to us but I think binance is the best exchanger to all of them..
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Recently i've been enjoying working with Kucoin exchange. Fast, convenient, and often the first adds good coins.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

Best exchange i think Binance and Okex, especially binance I like because it has a high trading volume. Okex is also one of the best but i only trade for certain coin.
tatianaellery

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges for Trading Cryptocurrency is Binance and KuCoin;
 the best exchanges and very suitable for trade is binance and kucoin because there is easy and quick to make sales transactions!
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

Recently i've useing kucoin for exchanging I'm enjoying by working with Kucoin exchange. Fast, convenient, and often the first adds good coins.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

Binace has a lot of selling volume, giving it an upper hand as its easier to sell more tokens at a reasonable price, other platforms tend to limit their trade volumes.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

Binace has a lot of selling volume, giving it an upper hand as its easier to sell more tokens at a reasonable price, other platforms tend to limit their trade volumes.

Exactly, Binance is considered the largest trading platform in the cryptocurrency trading platform. They have been very successful in creating a beautiful interface, high transaction processing speed and excellent security. In addition, the transaction fee is reasonable. I usually transfer all of my assets into Binance so that I can easily make the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: