Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:11:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2178 times)
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Right now and as I have noticed in diffent exchanges Binance was the top list of all and next is Kucoin which the most popular in this era that people interested of it.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

I'm more likely to choose an exchanger that has a large volume so maybe I've used 10+ exchangers, for display or fee I'm not so concerned, I only see the volume of each coin because if the transaction there is big, it could be an opportunity for me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

I'm really looking forward to and hopefully there will be decentralized exchanges where you can use all possible means of exchange, including fiat money. Pressure of regulators in recent times have been very annoying and I would like to see this issue resolved finally.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

I think the excellent exchange in cryptocurrency is Binance and Bitrex, I like Binance and Bitrex exchanges, because I know the coin that goes in Binance and Bitrex exchanges is pretty high.

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

I used to love to trade on poloniex, but for some reason, I gradually changed to coinexchange.io, but for today, I always trade in binends or kucoin, I think they are the best exchange for now
UNIFOX.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

I'm really looking forward to and hopefully there will be decentralized exchanges where you can use all possible means of exchange, including fiat money. Pressure of regulators in recent times have been very annoying and I would like to see this issue resolved finally.

yes, exactly! I am sure this solution will be introduced very very soon! Just stay tuned to this nickname Smiley
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

because I'm in Indonesia, I think the best exchange is Vip Bitcoin or which is now Indodax, I currently use this platform more often for transactions, because the features on this platform are easier to use, even though the tax is slightly larger than some other exchange.
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Hi, my opinion. The best trading is bittrex. Transaction costs are high but it works quite stable. ng
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

I'm used to using Bitrex and YoBit so maybe that's the best I think. Probably still many other exchange, but I have never tried other than the above two.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

List your Token https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Binance is a pretty good exchange with a lot of good coins listed in it, the app is very good on android phones but sometimes it has problem with certificates when using ios. I really like it's interface and very easy to use. I have confidence in the exchange too.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

actually there are so many new exchange popping now, and the recently popular is binance and kucoin, I think both the exchange is very good, and very easy to use, so naturally many people are interested to trade there, especially if there is altcoin new entry into the exchange, surely the altcoin will immediately rise, because to get into the exchange is very difficult indeed

Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

yeah binance is by far my favourite exchange, due to its nice interafce and usability, but kuccoin has a very similar interface aswell. If you like decentralized exchnages you can use etherdelta but its by far not as smooth as binance

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

6 or 7 exchanges are more than enough for you to find any coin or token you want to buy. Why do you want to buy through so many exchanges? Do you know that you are increasing the risk of losing your funds the more you start using new exchanges. Try to stick to the best and biggest exchanges and withdraw your coins as soon as you buy them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

the best exchange place in my opinion is a market that has a daily trading volume conditions are very high, if you are confused you can to this web to be able to get market information with the highest volume per day https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24- hour /
fransupran

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

I'm used to using Bitrex and YoBit so maybe that's the best I think. Probably still many other exchange, but I have never tried other than the above two.
Maybe yobit put up a fairly large transfer fee, is bittrex cheaper?
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

For me here are my list of my favorite exchange and some introduction.

Binance: They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users.
Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
Bittrex: Another high-quality exchange with a lot of coins.
and lastly
Kucoin: KuCoin is another easy and hassle-free cryptocurrency exchange. KuCoin offers many popular and unique coin.

Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

I liked Bitryx, it was convenient and it is interesting to trade there. Now I like okex its policy and security.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Livecoin - Currently the exchange livecoin reviews collects only positive. Simple functionality for trading, flexible commissions and general customer-oriented platform can not leave indifferent.
Despite the comparative youth of this site, the reputation of Livecoin is constantly growing. The volume of trading allows you to buy crypto-currencies at the most favorable prices and make both long-term investments and speculate on short-term changes in the value of crypto-currency.
Comparing Livecoin with other popular and more untwisted sites, you understand that Livecoin, at least, does not concede anything to them. Whereas, by the simplicity of its functional and the size of commissions even wins. Therefore, if you are looking for a reliable and convenient exchange for trading and investing in the digital money market, Livecoin can be your good choice.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

i am using Binance exchanges, its 1st place in crpto exchanges and more coins are available to trading compare with other exchanges   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: