Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2178 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:37:34 AM

Binance is the best exchange so far, they handle almost all things perfectly from the ui of their exchange, promotion, coin listing, not to mention they have a great mobile app to use. I also have a good experience with their customer service which is very important for exchange with million of usd daily volume.
For me, binance is the best exchange because of its reliable to our traders and I think binace is secured all the time. I prefer decentralized exchanges. It does not matter to me how many users they have, how much trading, and whether there is a nice interface. Binance has no issues when it comes to exchanging because of its transaction fee and there is only few of token or strict to the tokens that is listed there. My favorite exchange is binance at the moment they had an issue last time but still binance has more active and larger trading volume. What really matters to me is security and the ability to work without trust to third parties. I believe in the atomic swap and the concept of decentralized exchanges, and therefore I love famous BitShares. In addition, I keep my BitShares and EOS there. All transactions I made from that exchange from deposit to withdrawal are fast and smooth.
esjsr

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Binance and Bittrex are better exchange, but I usually choose Binance, because Bittrex COINS too, they seldom trade coin I have, so I can only choose Binance, sometimes Binance volume is big, customer service is very good, is always just in time to solve the problem, it is very good choice for most investors.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

Binance is most powerful exchange now I think, they have big volume and they are working very hard, and at the future they are saying they will be decentralized exchange so they will grow more at the future.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Now, I also use some exchange to trade. Main exchanges are Huobi, Binance, Polo and Bittrex. Some small exchanges are crypto-bridge, coinexchange and graviex to buy and sell some coins which have just been added in market.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

I like Binance,Bittrex and Huobi,I have heard a lot of good comments about Bitfinex and Poloniex.The best exchange for Etherium tokens is definitely Etherdelta.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

I think the best cryptocurrency exchange to date is Binance. But this does not mean that you can not work with other exchanges. Objectively speaking, many other exchanges are not so much inferior to Binance.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

best exchanges for me:

poloniex,
bittrex, 
and specially binance,

binance are top, because with their binance token you can have even more money!! Cheesy If you trade with it offcourse...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
kolpher001

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

I think best exchange is Binance. now they allows to convert small coins directly to BNB. so it would be useful for traders because every time when trading it remains some small amount.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

Well every exchanges has it's good sides and bad sides, it all depends what you are looking for, I like bittrex and kucoin, but their GUI is not really super good like bianance and poloneix, maybe you should take a look at poloneix, i really like the exchange.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

There are seriously many exchanges out there and I think every exchange has some plus and negative points, its up to a user which things suits him the best.  Many people have suggested to go for Bittrex but I don't think it is now possible to make a new account at their exchange. Rather than I like to go with exchanges like Binance due to its fast interface and availability of most of coins. Leaving that I think it is very difficult to find all coins at a particular exchange and we generally need to have at most of the exchanges to trade coins which are not so popular as there are nearly more than 1500+ crypto currencies. Hence they cannot be traded at a single exchange.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

I registered on several exchanges, but my favorite is Bittrex and Kucoin. On the Kucoin add a lot of interesting coins after the ICO.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

A few months back, BTC-e used to be one of my favorite exchanges. They never asked for any ID documentation, and I never had any issue with my funds until the FBI seized their domain.
shaman11

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

I mostly use binance and etherdelta. But as you participate in ICO and bounty campaign we are forced to master all new exchanges where new coins are listed. The more we use various exchanges, the wider our opportunities for trading in cryptocurrency.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I use the binance & Bittrex . It's very useful when trading it remains some small amount. Cux it's team member, service is very good.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

I now mostly use Kucoin, I also use IDEX, which is also good! When investing, I try to buy on ForkDelta!
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

I like bittrex, bitfinex and binance. Bittrex for reliability, binance for liquidity and bitfinex for margin Cheesy
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
These Exchange are the best at these moment in my opinion.

bitrex, IDEX & Huobi

It is good to invest in these Exchange Its use to easy and free.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

It seems to me that the best solution today is Binance, so many people talk about this exchange, I never use it, I think that it will not be useful, because today I have enough Binance. This is quite enough really.
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

I thought every exchange had positive and negative. so difficult to choose which one will be the best exchanges. every exchange offers their best services to their member and they hope that their member satisfies with their services. but I can give some example of the best exchanges that is works well for me, the exchanges are poloniex, bittrex, binance, cryptopia. in conclusion I think this is enough for us to join and start trading in those sites.  Cheesy Wink
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

I using Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Cryptopia, HitBTC
My favorite is Binance and I like their token

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: