Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4181 times)
SRBYN

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

Liz..yesterday I read something about icobench giving you guys a lower rating because of something in your WP? What was that all about? Didn't quiet get that

Vernam has 4.3 on icobench,i think thats pretty good rating.

I agree 4.3 is pretty good,dont see any big issues there.
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Is there a place where we can see the progress of the sale and how are things developing?Vernam is great opportunity to get ahead in insurance game early so hoping sale is going well.

yes it would be great to have some kind of live update of the funds raised.

Team should add some kind of a ticker and progress bar so it can be monitored, does anyone have a public address of team wallet or is that too much to ask?
CaptainGus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

Liz..yesterday I read something about icobench giving you guys a lower rating because of something in your WP? What was that all about? Didn't quiet get that

Can you share the source?Where did you read about it?
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Its great to see that ICO trackers are recognising this project and wants to list it,shows the potential!

Yea, all exposure is helpful and can help attracting new investors.
TreborHead

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

I've been reading about Vernam and i like the project, but does anybody know when will beta be out and will we be able to test it?

Well according to some articles it should be out by the end of the year and hopefully we will be able to test it.You already have an alpha prototype available, you can check it out here on this link:

http://92.247.94.82:7771/mvp/#!/

As always though I think investors and potential users should also calculate in some delays as they often happen in software development.

Exactly, patience is a virtue especially in IT sector and software development.Sometimes it takes time to make things right and test it so the end users get a proper product and not something half done with tons of bugs.

The thing is that people always want the product fast and if it has bugs they cry. And if they don't get the product fast they also cry Cheesy

To sum it up,people cry,and its hard to please them Cheesy

But im sure Vernam will do its best!

Vernam is doing awesome job, soft cap reached a while ago, more money coming in, don't think we will reach hard cap, but significant amount of funds for sure.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

I've been reading about Vernam and i like the project, but does anybody know when will beta be out and will we be able to test it?

Well according to some articles it should be out by the end of the year and hopefully we will be able to test it.You already have an alpha prototype available, you can check it out here on this link:

As always though I think investors and potential users should also calculate in some delays as they often happen in software development.

Exactly, patience is a virtue especially in IT sector and software development.Sometimes it takes time to make things right and test it so the end users get a proper product and not something half done with tons of bugs.

The thing is that people always want the product fast and if it has bugs they cry. And if they don't get the product fast they also cry Cheesy

Vernam is doing awesome job, soft cap reached a while ago, more money coming in, don't think we will reach hard cap, but significant amount of funds for sure.

How much is the hard cap?Not that i think its crucial to reach it.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

Hard cap is 500.000.000 VRN, it will be quite hard to reach, but it's not even half bad if we get to 1/4 of hard cap.

How much is the hard cap?Not that i think its crucial to reach it.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Good to see so much activity in community, makes me optimistic about the whole project and it's future.In which phase of the sale are we at the moment? Is bonus still 40% for purchases and when does ICO start actually?
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Beyond infrastructure projects, insurance is an example of a strong use case for the blockchain. I like their plan and approach and if they are able to execute this could be a successful project. Smiley
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?
Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch our platform. Because of our token price growth mechanism, we believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

What role does the commission actually play? It doesn't necessarily mean that prices will decrease, does it? If an insurance charges me 95X (price insurance) + 5X (price commission), it is the same as if they charge me 100X (price insurance). How can we be sure that price will decrease?
The cost of the insurance policy is 100X, irrespective of whether or not there is a broker or it is directly insurer. When there is a broker the insurance company pays him a commission of approximately 5-25% from the total value of the policy. What we will do is return that percentage back to the customers in the form of VRN tokens. (Every of our future clients will be able to easily compare the price that we will offer with that of the brokers on entire equal terms (same insurance value,same product, same insurer) So we can safely say that the insurance prices for our users will decrease sensibly.

Thank you for the explanation. So the main thing you do here is replace the broker and distribute those former costs as a payout to users? Why should insurers pick you over brokers if they don't benefit, too?

Well if Vernam offers more incentive to users then standard insurer people will want to go through Vernam and insurer benefits if he uses Vernam because he gets more customers that way Cheesy That is the way I see it.

That's the way you see it and the way you see it probably makes a lot of sense. Those insurance companies going first would even have some first mover advantage.

As Delboy say -There you go , you know it makes sense Cheesy

Smiley It is still interesting though what the world will turn into. We have all these ideas about decentralization and zero cost solutions, but how close will we really get to these ideals everybody now has in mind?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

Do you have any competition on the market?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

Yes,after you reach soft cap its much easier,and team can focus on product
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Where is your team located,do you have headquarters where most of the team is?
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

Do you have any competition on the market?

There are some project that deal with insurance sector also, but none of those projects has approach similar to Vernam.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?
Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch our platform. Because of our token price growth mechanism, we believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

What role does the commission actually play? It doesn't necessarily mean that prices will decrease, does it? If an insurance charges me 95X (price insurance) + 5X (price commission), it is the same as if they charge me 100X (price insurance). How can we be sure that price will decrease?
The cost of the insurance policy is 100X, irrespective of whether or not there is a broker or it is directly insurer. When there is a broker the insurance company pays him a commission of approximately 5-25% from the total value of the policy. What we will do is return that percentage back to the customers in the form of VRN tokens. (Every of our future clients will be able to easily compare the price that we will offer with that of the brokers on entire equal terms (same insurance value,same product, same insurer) So we can safely say that the insurance prices for our users will decrease sensibly.

Thank you for the explanation. So the main thing you do here is replace the broker and distribute those former costs as a payout to users? Why should insurers pick you over brokers if they don't benefit, too?

Well if Vernam offers more incentive to users then standard insurer people will want to go through Vernam and insurer benefits if he uses Vernam because he gets more customers that way Cheesy That is the way I see it.

That's the way you see it and the way you see it probably makes a lot of sense. Those insurance companies going first would even have some first mover advantage.

As Delboy say -There you go , you know it makes sense Cheesy

Smiley It is still interesting though what the world will turn into. We have all these ideas about decentralization and zero cost solutions, but how close will we really get to these ideals everybody now has in mind?

From our point of view - meaning "now"- this day it looks like a far future because of the way the world works and how people think, but that might drasticly change in a heartbeat, you just need a catalyst and all of this might be knocking on everyone's doorstep in few years.
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Yeah, not sure either, most likely they are from all over the world, there are certain benefits to that after all.
CaptainGus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

Yeah, not sure either, most likely they are from all over the world, there are certain benefits to that after all.

What would benefits of being spread all over be in the end?
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

What would benefits of being spread all over be in the end?

Well one of the benefits would be access to local markets and knowledge of the local markets and companies for example.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

You can check out the team and where the are from on Vernam website.

https://www.vernam.com/
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

How is it going your crowd sale? Do you plan to share results of the sales? I couldn't find anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: