Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you believe is needed for Cryptocurrency to be mass adopted?  (Read 130 times)
quantumcat (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

We at Quantum1Net believes what needed is higher amount of data transaction and speed, lower power consumption and stronger security.
https://github.com/quantum1net/Documents
Other than that, what do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

We at Quantum1Net believes what needed is higher amount of data transaction and speed, lower power consumption and stronger security.

In addition to the above :

1. Easy to use even for those that are not literate enough to manipulate computers/smartphones

2. Zero or lower cost of transaction fee.

3. Stable price that is not easily affected and/or manipulated by a group of individuals.
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

In addition to the above :

1. Easy to use even for those that are not literate enough to manipulate computers/smartphones

2. Zero or lower cost of transaction fee.

3. Stable price that is not easily affected and/or manipulated by a group of individuals.

I think some form of gas is fine, paying a minuscule amount, split equally between the miners and banks should be ok. With large transaction volumes, the sender won't notice but the volume will add to make it worthwhile for miners and profitable for banks.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Seriously whats up with this quantum bullshit. Constantly spamming this forum with your posts. Sometimes its secure wallets, sometimes it about mass adoption. Just be done with it already as its getting annoying now.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

Nothing actually. If one blockchain can get high throughput, low energy consumption and high security (high level of decentralization) at the same time, it will be mass adopted for sure. In my opinion, it is just very hard to achieve that.

quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

Nothing actually. If one blockchain can get high throughput, low energy consumption and high security (high level of decentralization) at the same time, it will be mass adopted for sure. In my opinion, it is just very hard to achieve that.
Well there must be something to be done, no?

randomduck

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

It needs to be accepted by common businesses or shops before it will be mass adopted. There are a few places that accept cryptocurrencies almost definitely Bitcoin), but as soon as larger companies begin to accept it, it will get attention from the public, and that's when it will go big.
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

It needs to be accepted by common businesses or shops before it will be mass adopted. There are a few places that accept cryptocurrencies almost definitely Bitcoin), but as soon as larger companies begin to accept it, it will get attention from the public, and that's when it will go big.
What is needed is some unified means of payment with crypto in that case.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

Ease of use Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

price stability for mass use as payment option

bitbay is working on that.

michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Yes, I agree with you that faster transfer speed and greater throughput are clearly the problems that almost all blockchain projects now want to solve.
Because if these problems are solved, then blockchain technology can be applied on a large scale.

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

If crypto isn't mass adopted then it won't serve its function which is to be a decentralization of many different systems, form currency to social media. Here is a great example of a project making crypto more mainstream.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
tokneneng

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

Acceptance by the super powerful countries,would be a good reason why most of the countries will massively adopt the blockchain technology and no one can stop that massive adoption of the common people in the future,hopefully few decades from now most of the countries will use cryptocurrencies instead of these fiat currencies.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

Market Stability
Clearer vision and viability
Government adoption
Education

randomduck

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

What is needed is some unified means of payment with crypto in that case.

Yeah very true, I lot of it is kind of a mystery I guess
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

I think cryptocurrency to mass use only younger generation which is able to accept. People, to whom in 40 years as I didn't try to explain to them that to what didn't understand me or didn't even want to understand. Cryptocurrency for the senior generation it something beyond their understanding.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

Today what you need is a tie up with a well known company or business to be recognize in a short span of time like NEO and other altcoin that pop up last year. Good marketing strategy also helps a lot in mass adoption.

vizsafe

Activity: 61
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Ease of use Smiley

Ease of use is the golden rule. Typically new technology is adopted as a standard in society if it makes something easier, or enables new functionality. In the case of payment processing, Blockchain does both. Paying with Crypto could potentially be easier for the tech illiterate, but it would have to be easier than swiping a credit card. It can enable P2P payments, but it would have to be more flexible than Venmo. Stability is the third underlying factor that will bring it to ubiquity.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

I think most of people already adopt cryptocurrency.
Some of them, who still against it, I think they also against IPO, bank credit and other.
Also they could believe in flat Earth)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

From the way you lead a bounty company, I have an impression of you. I believe that any grandiose project should be grandiose in everything!

Evidence:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2715047.msg31284355#msg31284355
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZtdsNmKDvpx3PJsyu2uUC0CqJ1kEnzvofO2ke0pR12E/edit#gid=1323004181
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: