Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on now.... anyone?  (Read 702 times)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

The past weeks have seen alot of turbulence in the cryptocurrency space and these were fueled by the SEC's announcement of fresh regulations for exchanges which traded cryptocurrencies,a supposed hacking of binance,Sell off of bitcoins by Mt. Gox to help pay their users and so on.Most definitely this turbulence will calm down and we'll be back up again.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

We live in an era of change, everything develops with the speed of light, a similar situation in the market. I think after a rapid fall down there will be no less rapid rise to the moon!
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

The whales are taking advantage of the bad news about cryptocurrency to dump the whole market to collect a big amount of good cryptocurrencies with as lowest price as possible. This  is very normal and it happen everyday in the crypto market so I think you shouldn't worry to much and don't check the price everytime cause it only make you feel panic and FUD all the time.

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

today the big investors are being controlled by panic so they can not control themselves from fear. if this continues then in the near term all will be extinct, so we should immediately be able to end this red period and begin to recover the market.

caothi0803

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Because the news from Facebook and Google banned ICO and coin, in addition to the upcoming G20 summit. A lot of bad news is affecting the current price of coin, i guess.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

Many reasons behind. Closing of trades, exchanges, rules on forbidding usage of crypto currencies, keep waiting to rotate the coins being held by individuals, closing of mining pools and etc causes altcoins prices fall to the ground.
Really pathetic situation from January 2018. But hope that altcoins will have hectic boom this year unlike past years.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

The reason is mostly panic and fear of investors, because of different news about crypto world. I hope that the prices will improve in the end of this month

atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

Why all coins drop so rapidly? Anyone can tell me ?
THX
There are many factors but if you want a simplified answer then I will say don’t worry things will calm down and this all price bloodbath will be over in next maximum couple of month and in next two weeks you will see the things will start coming back to track.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

The situation with cryptocurrency is rather unpleasant. But most experts are sure that it's temporary and we should keep calm and wait. By the end of the year we have good chances to see bull market again)

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

Why do you need to know the reasons for the fall or growth of the market? Can you influence this process? I'm not looking for reasons for the fall or growth of coins for a long time. I use it for profit. And I recommend that you do it.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

many issues both from the investor as well as a slightly slanted State and finally made the coins fall so deep. not be a problem because it is the cycle of this sort is common. the current situation was able to purchase more coins in order to get great results if the coins begin to the green line.

Pebryan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

do not worry about this kind of problem, just take it easy, everything will be back to normal if we be patient in doing it, but do not let us not the spirit and do not sell the price of coins we have in when we really need just because of the issue of coin prices which is currently drastically reduced gan, sell just enough, the rest of us save, hold as much as we can until finally all the coins really back at the price initially in December 2017, our sustenance is also already there that set, if we need and indeed in must be to sell the coins we have, just sell gan, maybe our sustenance is just that much, but if we are still able to hold it, hold as much as we can until the price really back to the original.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

Why do you need to know the reasons for the fall or growth of the market? Can you influence this process? I'm not looking for reasons for the fall or growth of coins for a long time. I use it for profit. And I recommend that you do it.

Exactly, there is no need for any reason about the Bitcoin because if you know the exact reason then you will start the panic about the Bitcoin. See one thing you should understand Governments are not going to ban the Bitcoin, so today the price may be low but you are going to make good if we hold them.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

It could be regulation uncertainty, i thnk that given the sec report the other day and the announcement of the meeting next week to discuss ICOs and as for me -  people r scared certain coins will be considered illegitimate and that could have a know on effect on people's holding. This is what i come across anyway. It could be a whole number of reasons of course...
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

The current market is really shaky, I also ask that question a lot and all possible answers and reasons I get
are related to regulation issues, government related crypto stuff and some major whale dumps. Uncertainty
seems to prevail in the market these days, but deflations are not gonna last all the time, the market will rise
and stabilize. It's an ugly and unpleasant situation we have at the moment, but it's best to keep holding and if
it gets any worse which has been speculated a lot lately, I'm gonna buy bitcoins and altcoins if they go down.
What else can we do? it's better to invest than panic.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

This bear market or correction or whatever you want to call it will come to end sooner or later. It's not a bubble because of the tech. It's here to stay and it's only going to blossom with innovation. Price will reflect this. The fact that governments want to put their hands all over it validates this.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

This bear market or correction or whatever you want to call it will come to end sooner or later. It's not a bubble because of the tech. It's here to stay and it's only going to blossom with innovation. Price will reflect this. The fact that governments want to put their hands all over it validates this.

This is what I too expect about the crptocurrencies growth. There is many more people invested on the cryptos when the coins are cheap in the market bro.  Just 5 minutes I have got the bump signal about BTC on Binance bro.
I hope there might be a good growth in the price chart.
There is none of the Government has been regulated the bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JoBiLee

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

It will definitely go up. Unfortunately, It is not stable at all.
So, if you want to earn just make sure to hold and sell when you get some profit only.
Patience is the key.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

Large players control the market. I watch a lot of negative news that is spreading through informative platforms. I think that these are planned actions in order to lower the price even lower and cause people panic.
That is a planned action! Yes, there are negative factors that negatively affect the price! For example, bans ICO on Facebook, Twitter. But the panic is inflated by whales! This is all done on purpose! You'll panic and sell everything at a cheap price, and then they'll sell at an expensive price!
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

Analysts note that possible reasons for such a fall in the market may be the SEC statement that crypto-exchanges will have to undergo an additional registration procedure, as well as today's news that the Central Bank of China opposed the use of crypto-currency as a means of payment.

Yes, China is a weighty argument! He is one of the major players in the cryptocurrency, and any prohibitions in China will affect the price of bitcoin, and the rest of the altcoins accordingly! But I hope all the same it will pass, and China's action on the market will decrease!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: