Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥  (Read 15403 times)
KienMarek

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

This looks to be a scam.

Was asking devs if they would reveal their team prior to the auction of THIRTY Masternodes. Question was side stepped many times. Asked how could they expect us to spend tens of thousands of dollars when they hide behind aliases and was promptly banned.

They cannot defend themselves and get rid of people who ask genuine questions.

Was interested investor, just looking for some level of insurance and peace of mind.

This screams scam.
UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

This looks to be a scam.

Was asking devs if they would reveal their team prior to the auction of THIRTY Masternodes. Question was side stepped many times. Asked how could they expect us to spend tens of thousands of dollars when they hide behind aliases and was promptly banned.

Was interested investor, just looking for some level of insurance and peace of mind.

This screams scam.

You have been answered that we will soon release appendix to whitepaper with information about team and more details on the Platform, but despite this you kept asking the same question over and over again, which seemed like and attempt to undermine Ultima project. We are always answering all questions, but require culture and common sense in the conversations.

test my signature setting :-)

Great job!

Joined the signature bounty. Signature already in place  Smiley

My address: Uc1DhSgAEWYaQo6Jo779jdoo2X6rx3Ri7d

Thank you for your continous support!
Together we will build great future for Ultima and the Ultima community!

ULTIMA                     Bitcointalk     Ⓤ     Discord     Ⓤ     Twitter     Ⓤ     Whitepaper

☰  Ultima Skills Trade Platform demo is available under this link!  ☰
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1313

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

This looks to be a scam.

This screams scam.

Hey, Ultima is a new coin, wait a little because it's a lot of work to do and every question the devs are answering here
Can you imagine how many messages and people interested in a coin?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
KienMarek

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

This looks to be a scam.

This screams scam.

You have been answered that we will soon release appendix to whitepaper with information about team and more details on the Platform, but despite this you kept asking the same question over and over again, which seemed like and attempt to undermine Ultima project. We are always answering all questions, but require culture and common sense in the conversations.

test my signature setting :-)

Great job!

Joined the signature bounty. Signature already in place  Smiley

My address: Uc1DhSgAEWYaQo6Jo779jdoo2X6rx3Ri7d

Thank you for your continous support!
Together we will build great future for Ultima and the Ultima community!

My question was side stepped and not directly answered. If you had a problem with it, why not ask me to drop it? You go straight to banning members of the community? This lack of common sense and professionalism is ridiculous.

I asked if your team would reveal who they are before the auction. Received vague answer, that does not answer my question. I asked you to clarify and for your team to meet investors half way, and to show a sign of good faith. Only to get banned....
UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

Please understand, that although we allow free exchange of opinion on our Discord channel, yesterday we have been targeted by large number of attemps to undermine our project by creators of other coins.  We try to prevent purposeless nagation aimed solely at discrediting this project by the competitors. If you are able to provide constructive feedback then feel free to rejoin our server.

ULTIMA                     Bitcointalk     Ⓤ     Discord     Ⓤ     Twitter     Ⓤ     Whitepaper

KienMarek

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

Please understand, that although we allow free exchange of opinion on our Discord channel, yesterday we have been targeted by large number of attemps to undermine our project by creators of other coins.  We try to prevent purposeless nagation aimed solely at discrediting this project by the competitors. If you are able to provide constructive feedback then feel free to rejoin our server.
I wasn't discrediting anything until now. I asked if the team reveal was to be before the auction. Answer given danced around my question and did not answer it.

You could have messaged me, or taken any other route other than resorting straight to banning. This just looks poorly on you and your team, and whatever credibility you could have, to make people think it's safe to hand money over to you.

I won't be rejoining, as I've lost any shred of faith and interest in this project.

Your team does not know how to conduct themselves professionally or act with common sense and decency.
Scrappy007

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

Hello. How many profit now with GTX 1060 card?
phieudu2601

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

Hey Dev, can you give me the miner program download link of ULT project? I want to try mining Skein algorithm coin. It's price looks decent recently.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
forb29

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Joined the signature campaign
UjvToAMKPyFkS1kvDxAqhiWinfoVGsHV9c
UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

Hello. How many profit now with GTX 1060 card?

Hello
Please visit our Discord and I'm sure one of our miners will answer you.

Hey Dev, can you give me the miner program download link of ULT project? I want to try mining Skein algorithm coin. It's price looks decent recently.

For AMD cards - sgminer
For Nvidia - ccminer

Most of pools have example configurations files available, if you need further assistance, please visit our Discord.

Joined the signature campaign
UjvToAMKPyFkS1kvDxAqhiWinfoVGsHV9c

Registered.
Thank you for your contribution!

Najszerszy

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

I've discovered this project recently, did some research, read Whitepaper.

I have to say that Ultima got my attention: good start, getting Crypto-Bridge right away, their discord is just of fire with the news and I see the community growing every day.
And finally we can see a real, achieveable purpose here, not some "Future of digital Banking"/"ATMs all over the world"/"Aritficial intelligence algorithms on blockchain that will make you rich" - which we all know is not going to happen and should be a SCAM alert for most of the new coins claiming this.

Can't wait to see the demo of the Talent Pool platform.
If the MMP will be as good as described in the Whitepaper, there is a bright future for this project considering the amount of scam coins released recently.

Appeal to Ultima developers - the only thing you have to do now is to develop, you have a shot for a successful project here, do not waste it.
I will watch you and Ultima closely.
criptooo

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

I participated in the campaign but my profile did not allow me to apply fully and also I have share with twitter I would like to receive the award if you see fit

my wallet: UhwmQxjsUbqrepxipWQu2SCf5U7GVVKq6s
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

I like the concept but couldn't invest in any project without knowing more about the team first.

abanamat

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

I like the concept but couldn't invest in any project without knowing more about the team first.

Hey! Looks like you was an excellent pupil at school!  Wink
bappy001

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

joined ..
wallet addres : UcnAabrrXPK3FkiA7D8ntsr81JGPk9Rp2Z
MINHAJ_VI

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

These charitable components will be treated in what way?

Will the user account be debited with an X amount for the charity, or is it just an additional module to the project where the charity will not be a mandatory item
I mm glad to join the signature campaign! let's spread up the ultima so that people may know what they're missing in certain.Lets go Gear Up with ULTIMA.
glendonDDD

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

I like the concept but couldn't invest in any project without knowing more about the team first. Grin
andre179

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

the same I'm still still blajar hehehehhh itinya may raise the new rank tau kelanjutanya gmn ,,,
Maybe for those who already know gk will have ngasih tau ,,,,,, because I dah try nanya2 until now still blm ada kasih tau ,,,, maybe his only way diligent reading
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

the same I'm still still blajar hehehehhh itinya may raise the new rank tau kelanjutanya gmn ,,,
Maybe for those who already know gk will have ngasih tau ,,,,,, because I dah try nanya2 until now still blm ada kasih tau ,,,, maybe his only way diligent reading

Pardon me. Hard to understand what you said. Please use google translator to convert your language into English.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Shelby89

Activity: 117
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

I want to change my signature =( but i cant :/

-Aleph Zero | Redbelly Ambassador

Supraoracles Airdrop Reflink: https://supraoracles.com/blastoff?ref=34f83-51342
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: