Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥  (Read 15410 times)
tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Hello everyone. Yesterday was the last day to join the campaign.
Please see the updated list of participants and payments below.
We will be monitoring some accounts to prevent cheat attemps.

Thank you all for spreading the word about Ultima!

Good to see my name on your list, UltimaMMP. It seems to easy for detecting abuse users due to the abundance of jr.mem rank. I hope you successful, that can stop the decrease of price after the payment.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
hopefulsoul43

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

@Discord #active-bounties my post.

What brought my attention to this project and convinced me to invest in it

- Your community-orientation. Sadly, private companies, that enrich just a few lucky ones, are everywhere and many of the new generation of business people have the same mindset. A project like Ultima fights against this and brings hope to many skilled people, who will have an opportunity to share their knowledge and succeed without limitations.

- Your support to good causes.

- The use of the Blockchain to run Ultima.

- Website: it consumes more CPU than it should due to the video/gif and animations on the home page.

- POW: in order to be energy-efficient, have you guys thought in moving to POS? Not sure how factible that is once the coin is released, but it would pollute less compared to mining and would bring other benefits on the long term.

- Premine: I don't see enough data about the premine. How much did it go there and how those coins will be managed? This type of info would would bring transparency and confidence.

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

Hi guys, I made an avatar image to use and help to advertise and spread Ultima even more

If anyone want to use: https://imgur.com/qpDPMaD

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

The newest contest I heard from Dev (Harley) below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After almost one week since Ultima launch our community is growing exponentially. We really appreciate your support and creative contribution, much of which we have already implemented.

Today we encourage you to share your experience with Ultima in our announcement thread on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3094235.0

Tell us what brought your attention to this project and convinced you to invest in it.
If you believe there's anything that needs to be improved, also let us know! We appreciate constructive feedback and are eager to work on good ideas. Length and form of the post is entirely up to you.

We will carefully read all opinions and choose  best 5 ones. Authors of the chosen opinions will be rewarded on 26.03.2018 as below:

1st place: 100 ULT
2nd place: 60 ULT
3rd place: 30 ULT
4th place: 15 ULT
5th place: 10 ULT

Do not post your wallet address in the announcement thread - we will contact 5 winning users for their wallets.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Ultima team

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

do you have a bounty campaign? do you plan to translate white paper into other languages? if so, which ones? I would like to read it in my native language. so I would like to know the answer
fly001

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Finally Ultima arrived at Germany Smiley

it is definitive a coin to watch for.
It has a very well structured concept - i like it.
If someone need help for setting up a masternode: there is a nice discord support Community: https://discord.gg/RydQR2

i'm watching forward and hope that the guys get the Multi-Module Platform up and running like expected. I'll contribute to the Project by staying assistance for People wich have Problems setting up a Masternode Server. It's not that hard! But it must also be secure. I often see masternode owners running a linux server in world wide web who do not harden the servers or even run the node-Software als root-user  Roll Eyes   ...ask questions in discord channel and i will try to help.

Improvement-Tip: the Masternode Setup-Guide should also be have more security related hints.
metic

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

@Discord #active-bounties my post:

WHAT ATTRACTED ME :

The fundamentals of this project are great, the world need's the wealth to be better distributed and I believe it has been a long time coming, this project can and will help make this happen for everyone!

Crowdfunding is a very strong part of today's free-lance business's and I truly believe that this project can be the answer.

The Ultima charity is a wonderful idea as well and is a much needed resource in todays economy! this really shows how the business can help everyone involved.
With a very low total coin supply of only 31.5m  this coin has a very bright future, with a very helpful and long-lasting community!

A youtube video about how you're platform works would help bring new investors and really establish the project.

The Ultima MMP is a very interesting concept, and would make a lot of peoples lives easier! along with being the first crypto-currency based project on the market with this idea will really interest investors.

Website looks very professional, just needs a certificate and people will be more inclined to browse it and feel safe.

Coinmarket cap listing will be a great leap forward, and would be nice to see some sort of campaign to get people to invest for the initial listing.

coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

After almost one week since Ultima launch It is very pleasure to see the community welcomed  this great platform warmly. the community build up rapidly and behind the scene there are so many reason's for that.

# wealth is distributed fairly without control and influence of a powerful middleman through ultima. that's a great concept that ultima bring. nothing better then that.
#The Ultima Multi-Module Platform (MMP) is a powerful tool designed to deliver a variety of beneficial solutions for members of the Community. it can be huge
# skills trade and knowledge sharing is another invention that ultima bring. you can earn money by helping others
# Crowdfunding platform will be a forerunner of the Charity platform. Crowdfunding segment of the  ultima MMP take the project long

it's is more transparent project to me  and ultima will be the watch out currency in the future. so u have to keep eye on ultima and my best wishes for this awesome project Smiley
thienytcc88

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

The signature campaign has already begun or not? Sorry but I have not seen any requirements about minimum posts during it's period.
thienytcc88

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:22:45 AM by thienytcc88

The signature campaign has already begun or not? Sorry but I have not seen any requirements about minimum posts during it's period.

You are likely extremely lazy, wanna join the signature campaign which has promised high-payments, but don't want to spend a couple of minutes to take a look at the OP of Ultima announcement, which contains very detailed information about Ultima signature campaign and its requirements.
Here you go:
Please remember that in order to receive signature bounty reward, your account has to be active on this forum. There is not a minimum requirement of posts to meet, but we will verify accounts one by one and check it's activity. In case we find the account inactive, it will be excluded from the payment list.
As you can see, as Ultima managers/ founders/ developers stated, there is no minimum post-count each week to be qualified for getting payments, you should be active in the forum, and of course making your threads to spread information about Ultima project out in as many topics as possible.

Good luck, fella.
Pardon me, in fact i didn't register this current ULT campaign. I have read this OP and just want to satisfy my curiosity about it's payment for participants, what wrong with you?
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:29:09 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 01:02:45 PM by bitnod

Real Opportunity of Interest

May be some experience unfortunately encountered by the founders? A desire to offer a real solution ?!
Who pushed you to create this future platform with this axis of dev ..

project classified
HUMANS ChainTech

Already too disappointed or abused by many projects. I help and support dedicated human projects, where the community counts and is now considered.
Who have a real interest and not sterile. money is important but not an finality!
An empty project will bring you nothing and no satisfaction

2 very important keywords that some forget
communication & transparency

HERE!! The project is large & Ambitious

The platform of help and exchange, will arouse a lot of interest. It will also allow you to federate
& give you access to a wide range of skill for accelerated and develop faster Ultima.

the principle is good and opens the door to many possibilities. however, you talk about community and solidarity economy.
the active community is not limited to the processors of Masternode
"suggest"
therefore for more transparency and equality, any activ member taking part in a campaign must be taken into the final validation.

cool!!. We can not do better, I think. and that goes in the right direction.
I work on a similar launch myself. ( other algo )
"suggest"
however, the vote must be made unanimously

Given the scale of the project.
Is it possible to better structure the RoadMap, and set dates for some importants points.

in conclusion/proposal

the crowdfunding. an expanding market.

Overall, a very ambitious project. We have something to do

*eventually propose the creation of our DEX ( long term ). strengthen the network, more financial autonomy & increased credibility ...
*Update Collateral MN in 2 stages spread over the year 1000 => 2500 => 5000
*Released APPs Android/ios

Here's a modest participation Ultima Cold WalletPaper customize & secure your funds
[.RAR mega]

my participation/opinion discord
to #active ...
Have a good day ฿itnod

UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

Lots of great suggestions! We are analysing them closely. Some of them are already being implemented. We will soon contact authors of the most constructive ones!

One suggestion that was often raised was getting Ultima on a second exchange, with indication to choose SouthXchange.

To make this happen we need to succesfuly go through a voting procedure.
You can support Ultima with your votes for two more days here.

To vote on ULT on Southexchange I have to send 0.001 BTC to this adress: 1Eg9Yqxwx1DeCmSEbPw7tCXVYTVpCjb7X1

Is it right?

If the coin no succeed this week, what happen to votes?

That is exactly correct. 0.001 BTC equals one vote, however you can send as many votes as you wish. If the coin does not succeed this week, it will still have our votes in next week's voting - hence some coins have number of votes from previous weeks.

With your support we will have the capability to win the voting this week.

Please note that we have distributed signature bounties for those participants, who joined the campaign before March 19th

ULTIMA                     Bitcointalk     Ⓤ     Discord     Ⓤ     Twitter     Ⓤ     Whitepaper

☰  Ultima Skills Trade Platform demo is available under this link!  ☰
rixard82

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

is this coin PoW only or PoS also? what is the diff now? i'd like to try to mine this coin also.

for 1080 ti in 24h how much u can get ultima coin?
summerainbct

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Why not try to send request to list Ultima on there:
https://graviex.net/
https://nanex.co/exchange
~
One suggestion that was often raised was getting Ultima on a second exchange, with indication to choose SouthXchange.
~
Great! Hope that next wave of payments will be my turn.
Please note that we have distributed signature bounties for those participants, who joined the campaign before March 19th

bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:32:28 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 05:24:22 PM by bitnod

- Graviex
good for a first exchange, when you have nothing but very low traffic
the interface is not practical
and now too expensive

- Stock Exchange
too expensive
dump factory
0 transparency

- SouthXchange
traffic in full expansion 2017-2018
clean interface
fast support
become expensive because the quality is here..

has become very popular.
it would have been necessary for the first exchange

SouthX & after CB.

the opposite was done
this will create a small dump in value for ~1 month (stabilized time)

personally I'm waiting to see in the futur
Wcex.co

and especially

Altcoin.io with atomic swap
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

Thank you very much for bounty payment.
criptooo

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

I have been mining since you came to the site I joined the signature and twitter campaign but I still have not received an award
MyNode.rocks

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:06:15 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 05:36:23 AM by MyNode.rocks

I would like to announce that we have added Ultima to our solution for hosting shared masternodes with instant payments.
Minimum seat size: 2 ULT
Fee: 5% (it can go down in future)

How are we different than other?
- No more google sheets and sending transaction ids to discord chats.
- You can deposit and withdraw coins whenever you want.
- New autonomus system is created where you can track you balance and statistics for all masternodes that we are hosting.
- Everyting is transparent and available to see on our web site. You have to log in only if you want to work with your balance.
- When masternode reward transaction is confirmed, reward will be paid instantly to your account in our system.
- When system was designed focus was on scalability and security. We can easy add more coins and more masternodes.
- Every wallet is tested and all wallets are running on linux under different and non root users. All masternode's hot-cold setup is done on linux-linux configuration.
- What you have to do in order to have seat in our masternodes? Create account, deposit coins and add them to queue. When masternode is completed you can watch and count your rewards.

Our goal is to set new boundaries with shared masternode service.

Please visit https://mynode.rocks/ and read more in "How does it work?" section.
You can also find more people or ask questions on our Discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/wBMbaXv

Thank you,
MyNode.rocks team
thienytcc88

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:08:41 AM

I would like to announce that we have added Ultima to our solution for hosting shared masternodes with instant payments.

- New autonomus system is created where you can track you balance and statistics for all masternodes that we are hosting.
- Everyting is transparent and available to see on our web site. You have to log in only if you want to work with your balance.
- When masternode reward transaction is confirmed, reward will be paid instantly to your account in our system.
- When system was designed focus was on scalability and security. We can easy add more coins and more masternodes.
- Every wallet is tested and all wallets are running on linux under different and non root users. All masternode's hot-cold setup is done on linux-linux configuration.
- What you have to do in order to have seat in our masternodes? Create account, deposit coins and add them to queue. When masternode is completed you can watch and count your rewards.

Please visit https://mynode.rocks/ and read mode in "How does it work?" section.
You can also find more people or ask questions on our Discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/wBMbaXv

Thank you,
MyNode.rocks team
What should I call your service is? Hosting shared masternode? Reconciliation for all users to become 1 node, what guaranteed that you dont try to deceive?
MyNode.rocks

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

Please visit https://mynode.rocks/ and read mode in "How does it work?" section.

Thank you,
MyNode.rocks team
What should I call your service is? Hosting shared masternode? Reconciliation for all users to become 1 node, what guaranteed that you dont try to deceive?

We are working and building our trust. We are also looking how to the register our service as a business. Crypto and taxes are tricky part. But we are working on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: