Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥  (Read 15403 times)
duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

Agreed with your stance, mate!
All losts will become real losses if investors sell all their coins at low prices. Just HODL, then they probably won't lost anything, instead of big profits.
Well, there is a lot of sense with the word "almost". Until the price is 0 and the volume is 0 too, it is always profitable to run masternodes. You lose only if you bought at $2 and sold now.. if not, congrats for your earnings.. you can spend 10 or 10.000$, the %ROI daily is always the same Smiley

It may due to their belief losts from considerable decreased activities from Ultima core team in bitcointalk forum recent weeks, particularly after the last round of ULT signature campaign.
I was very upset by this paradoxical situation when, with good and intensive work of the development team, the exchange rate of the coin continues to move downward. In any case, selling your coins at such a low rate will not be reasonable. It's better to save them for better times and I'm sure they will come!

To be honest, I suspect that the owners of Masternode autions would be the fundamental reason for this current low-price situation rather than the activities of Devs.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

Please give the Ultima project group some time and hope the good news will come soon. If there is more communication in the community, it will become more wonderful.
thienytcc88

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

Please give the Ultima project group some time and hope the good news will come soon. If there is more communication in the community, it will become more wonderful.
People now dumping ULT because of lack of communication from the dev team.  While this can be constructed as an abandoned project, but that's up for individual interpretation. MN is super cheap now, so you might want to consider getting whatever allows you to reach 1000 ULT.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

Well, there is a lot of sense with the word "almost". Until the price is 0 and the volume is 0 too, it is always profitable to run masternodes. You lose only if you bought at $2 and sold now.. if not, congrats for your earnings.. you can spend 10 or 10.000$, the %ROI daily is always the same Smiley
ROI will change over time, maybe daily or weekly, dude.
Real ROI depends upon two main factors:
- Total active masternodes in network.
- Temporary price of coin

Exactly, less masternodes, more reward. And it really can't go more bad than now.. it lost like 100x from ath, also even more.. and as far as there is volume, no problem to run masternodes cause the reward is very nice. If someone want to sell in loss, good for masternode holders.. i'm not mad to sell at 0.02$ with an all time high of 2$+ Smiley
thienytcc88

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

People now dumping ULT because of lack of communication from the dev team.  While this can be constructed as an abandoned project, but that's up for individual interpretation. MN is super cheap now, so you might want to consider getting whatever allows you to reach 1000 ULT.
Buy cheap, get losses. Yeap, it's very smart approach. You will be rich soon. I don't want to discuss about potential of Ultima project, but it doesn't make sense if only looking at price, with any project, not only for the specific case of Ultima

No pain no gain, dude. You never be rich if never try to take advantage of any opportunities. Personally I still believe in Ultima project and its potential in future.
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Account of main Ultima Dev inactively in the forum. What's happened recently with the project?
It is vague situation because Ultima MMP usually tend to very transparent in terms of communication to community.
Actually they are very active in Discord channel.
You can join here: https://discord.gg/uYJxctR
Your suggestions regarding any ideas are welcome. If you have any thoughts or see potential risks arising from implementation of this solution, please post on there via #general channel.
Thank.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

Buy cheap, get losses. Yeap, it's very smart approach. You will be rich soon. I don't want to discuss about potential of Ultima project, but it doesn't make sense if only looking at price, with any project, not only for the specific case of Ultima

No pain no gain, dude. You never be rich if never try to take advantage of any opportunities. Personally I still believe in Ultima project and its potential in future.

This is how a winner talks! All people  want easy things.. put money and become rich.. yeah sure Cheesy
The reality is that only people with big b*lls will become rich in this world. There isn't the " safe and rich" thing sadly.. To become rich, you should do what everyone won't do.
Personally i'm buying and accumulating masternodes here, the risk is really low, and the potential reward is so enormous!

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

Finally some news from the team:

"Dear Community,

With this announcement we want to clarify the current situation as well as expected future direction of the Project.

Health-related problems made our Dev unable to focus on development of Multi Module Platform. As other members of the Team lack technological background to replace him, we were only able to take temporary measures to support interest in the project. At some point we decided to cooperate with external contractor to deliver the final product. The contractor, however, after preparing the Demo version of the platform abused our trust and did not deliver the work we agreed on.

With all the hurdles we've been through, it is now clear that we will not be able to deliver functional platform within Q2/Q3. For this reason, delivery date of MMP is postponed. Until then:

1) All channels of communication including bitcointalk and Discord remain open for discussion
2) Ultima blockchain continues its operation
3) Ultima continues to be listed on at least 3 exchanges
4) Original Team remains around until recovery of its development capabilities
5) Community members are more than welcome to contribute to development of the project
6) Ultima Team is open for supporting development of the project by the Community in any way, including refunding your time or payments to any 3rd parties

Rules of discussion on Discord are clear and remain unchanged. We value and protect the right to free speech, but will not tolerate insults, threats and persistent FUD.

With best regards,
Ultima Team"

I know that if i can accumulate from now till the end of the year i could be rich easily.. let's see if i'm wrong Cheesy
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

This is how a winner talks! All people  want easy things.. put money and become rich.. yeah sure Cheesy
The reality is that only people with big b*lls will become rich in this world. There isn't the " safe and rich" thing sadly.. To become rich, you should do what everyone won't do.
Personally i'm buying and accumulating masternodes here, the risk is really low, and the potential reward is so enormous!

Having big balls is one thing but having the ability to assess risk correctly is also important. If you say that the risk here is low how do you get to that conclusion if I may ask?
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

Having big balls is one thing but having the ability to assess risk correctly is also important. If you say that the risk here is low how do you get to that conclusion if I may ask?

In my opinion this is a low risk opportunity because the price dropped more than 100x, and it dropped just because people are in panic cause they don't see announcements just for one month, and all is FUD. Said that, the price reached 0.02$ from over 2$ peak, and as far as there is volume on the exchanger, the price can't go lower than that.. that's why the r/r ratio is perfect for me.. Meanwhile the earnings from masternode are awesome.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
erenkyub26

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

translation project week 1 2 3
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

If it is good to think about the reasons for interest in the crypto currency, one of the most important factors of interest is the opportunity to make a multiple increase in capital in a relatively short period of time. And in this case buying this coin at a low price is one of those possibilities ...
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

If it is good to think about the reasons for interest in the crypto currency, one of the most important factors of interest is the opportunity to make a multiple increase in capital in a relatively short period of time. And in this case buying this coin at a low price is one of those possibilities ...

What I can say, I really like your idea. Just want to increase my capital in multiple time, that enough make me happy whatever the length of investment period.
iphmpmt

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

Thank you very much for your suggestion  (Invaluable one), I gonna consider carefully before deciding to buy 1000 Ultima in the next few days.
iphmpmt

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Yeap, hope that Ultima project can create new ecosystem for exchanging work skills, etc.
If it is good to think about the reasons for interest in the crypto currency, one of the most important factors of interest is the opportunity to make a multiple increase in capital in a relatively short period of time.

Buying more Ultima and hodl them tightly is good option for smart investors.
No one know what will happen with the project, but investing at such low price help reducing potential risks of losing money.
And in this case buying this coin at a low price is one of those possibilities ...
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

UltimaMMP account profile shows that the one was last actively in the forum in 12th of May, around 3 weeks ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922214
What's happened with Ultima main dev?
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

Yeap, hope that Ultima project can create new ecosystem for exchanging work skills, etc.
If it is good to think about the reasons for interest in the crypto currency, one of the most important factors of interest is the opportunity to make a multiple increase in capital in a relatively short period of time.

Buying more Ultima and hodl them tightly is good option for smart investors.
No one know what will happen with the project, but investing at such low price help reducing potential risks of losing money.
And in this case buying this coin at a low price is one of those possibilities ...

yes I strongly agree with your opinion .. better to buy and hold the coins when the price is still low because maybe in some time ahead the price of coins will continue to increase and continue to increase, until we get the benefits
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

UltimaMMP account profile shows that the one was last actively in the forum in 12th of May, around 3 weeks ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922214
What's happened with Ultima main dev?

Thank you for concerned to ULTIMA Dev.
Actually I heard the news from Discord that his current situation already has been sickness or illness. Health-related problems made our Dev unable to focus on development of Multi Module Platform. The rest of team don't know what to do. Perhaps we should keep calm and waiting...
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

In my opinion this is a low risk opportunity because the price dropped more than 100x, and it dropped just because people are in panic cause they don't see announcements just for one month, and all is FUD. Said that, the price reached 0.02$ from over 2$ peak, and as far as there is volume on the exchanger, the price can't go lower than that.. that's why the r/r ratio is perfect for me.. Meanwhile the earnings from masternode are awesome.

I mean you know more about this project and followed it more closely than me, but not every dump represents a buying opportunity. Sometimes it's a very clear signal to better move on. So many HODLers in crypto who all wait to unload their bags. Now who is going to buy them?
mayhaboi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

I have problem, I opened ultima-qt.exe , but No block source available, help me please !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: