Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥  (Read 15410 times)
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

UltimaMMP account profile shows that the one was last actively in the forum in 12th of May, around 3 weeks ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922214
What's happened with Ultima main dev?

Thank you for concerned to ULTIMA Dev.
Actually I heard the news from Discord that his current situation already has been sickness or illness. Health-related problems made our Dev unable to focus on development of Multi Module Platform. The rest of team don't know what to do. Perhaps we should keep calm and waiting...

Oh really? But how long we should be wait? There is no signal from Dev or his team to find out solutions. If ULT project still has no any development or the official announcement, we will able to consider it really become the dead coin. I regret to say that.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

UltimaMMP account profile shows that the one was last actively in the forum in 12th of May, around 3 weeks ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922214
What's happened with Ultima main dev?

Thank you for concerned to ULTIMA Dev.
Actually I heard the news from Discord that his current situation already has been sickness or illness. Health-related problems made our Dev unable to focus on development of Multi Module Platform. The rest of team don't know what to do. Perhaps we should keep calm and waiting...

Oh really? But how long we should be wait? There is no signal from Dev or his team to find out solutions. If ULT project still has no any development or the official announcement, we will able to consider it really become the dead coin. I regret to say that.

They are inactive here on the Bitcointalk announcement thread, but they wrote on the Discord channel.
I agree with you that they must be more present with investor, but sadly we can't do nothing and just trust.

Here is the last message from the team in the announcements channel on Discord:

"Dear Community,

With this announcement we want to clarify the current situation as well as expected future direction of the Project.

Health-related problems made our Dev unable to focus on development of Multi Module Platform. As other members of the Team lack technological background to replace him, we were only able to take temporary measures to support interest in the project. At some point we decided to cooperate with external contractor to deliver the final product. The contractor, however, after preparing the Demo version of the platform abused our trust and did not deliver the work we agreed on.

With all the hurdles we've been through, it is now clear that we will not be able to deliver functional platform within Q2/Q3. For this reason, delivery date of MMP is postponed. Until then:

1) All channels of communication including bitcointalk and Discord remain open for discussion
2) Ultima blockchain continues its operation
3) Ultima continues to be listed on at least 3 exchanges
4) Original Team remains around until recovery of its development capabilities
5) Community members are more than welcome to contribute to development of the project
6) Ultima Team is open for supporting development of the project by the Community in any way, including refunding your time or payments to any 3rd parties

Rules of discussion on Discord are clear and remain unchanged. We value and protect the right to free speech, but will not tolerate insults, threats and persistent FUD.

With best regards,
Ultima Team"

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

I wish the earliest recovery to the developer of this coin and good health in the future! And we will patiently wait for news about the further development of this project.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

I wish the earliest recovery to the developer of this coin and good health in the future! And we will patiently wait for news about the further development of this project.
It should be better to give Ultima dev, who got health troubles, peacefull time to take a rest and enjoy his/ her life.
Stresses have really adverse impacts on life quality, especially patients.
For now, Ultima MMP project has gone far distance from its start, so I really satisfied with its developmental achievements.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Nemaguabebes

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:16:32 AM

Where can i find this wallet addnodes?
Since my one dont sync.
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

I believe projects like ULTIMA would create long term value for its holders. To be honest, the skills trade platform is now implement and integrates the important cryptocurrencies on the multi module platform. The future is bright!!
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

It is strong signal that Ultima finally found its bottom range with extremely low trading volume in the last few days.
Currently its price stayed around 300 satoshi (for recent days, too).
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC
And, total volume in the last 24 hours just about $100, very low.

I bought ULT at around 3K sats just a few months ago, that means I will lose more than ten times of my investing. But I dont intend to sell out so that my losts seem to be paper losts. Lol

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cephito

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Great project. Got a large amount of free coins
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Great project. Got a large amount of free coins
Really? How to get them, buddy? I just mean free coin seem not easy to obtain, I just want to know. Thank you.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

Updated statistics for today.
- $89 in total volume for the last 24 hours.
- 451 active masternodes in the network, which account for around 53% of total circulating supply.
- ROI for each month is about $7, which is just a bit higher than VPS costs.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULT/
It seems to be perfect time to buy Ultima for long-term investments.
Those ones might lead to ten- or twenty-fold increases if the project won't be abandoned and really developed behind the scene.
Hope all the best to Ultima MMP health condition.
I gonna stay tuned to see when he come back.
ck33

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

does anyone have the updated link for discord. the curent one says expired
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

Updated statistics for today.
- $89 in total volume for the last 24 hours.
- 451 active masternodes in the network, which account for around 53% of total circulating supply.
- ROI for each month is about $7, which is just a bit higher than VPS costs.

It seems to be perfect time to buy Ultima for long-term investments.
Those ones might lead to ten- or twenty-fold increases if the project won't be abandoned and really developed behind the scene.
Hope all the best to Ultima MMP health condition.
I gonna stay tuned to see when he come back.

This would be awesome when ULT will be 100x within this year, keep in mind that Wink
Rich people take risks, poor people usually do nothing and keep safe.
By the way ULTIMA annual ROI is still    587.45%, that is not really bad!
Grrizzly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

I'm having trouble syncing my wallet, does anyone have a current addnode list?
lvt88

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

This would be awesome when ULT will be 100x within this year, keep in mind that Wink
When Ultima dev come back after having better health condition, Ultima might fly over the Moon, so 100x increase is possible target.
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

When Ultima dev come back after having better health condition, Ultima might fly over the Moon, so 100x increase is possible target.

I 'd love what you said. Good thinking will bring out the good product. The developers really did their work very well to come out with this amazing project. Hope Ultima dev come back soon.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

Today, monthly income for one Ultima masternode is just $7, which is a little bit higher than cost of VPS ($5 each month).
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

Today, monthly income for one Ultima masternode is just $7, which is a little bit higher than cost of VPS ($5 each month).

The reward is around 8$, it means what you earn 3$ every 5$ you spend, monthly.
if you spend 5000$, you earn 3000$ monthly, it sounds so bad? Cheesy is more than 50% ROI/month.. damn, i would pay to find some other project with this nice rewards Cheesy
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

I missed the bad news. Will he be not able to develop the code for a longer period of time or what's happened?
Kromdaz

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

I'm having trouble syncing my wallet, does anyone have a current addnode list?

Me too. Can't sync.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

The reward is around 8$, it means what you earn 3$ every 5$ you spend, monthly.
if you spend 5000$, you earn 3000$ monthly, it sounds so bad? Cheesy is more than 50% ROI/month.. damn, i would pay to find some other project with this nice rewards Cheesy

But that only counts if all factors remain the same. If the ROI is high the MN count will increase and the average ROI might go down.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: