Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥  (Read 15403 times)
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:47:38 AM

But that only counts if all factors remain the same. If the ROI is high the MN count will increase and the average ROI might go down.
You are right.
However the fact is in both two scenarios, Ultima is actually un-profitable masternode coin at the moment and might be the same in the future.
cbcbctqbt

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

You are right.
However the fact is in both two scenarios, Ultima is actually un-profitable masternode coin at the moment and might be the same in the future.
Totally agree with your point on ROI of Ultima masternode coin.
baotrucnt

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

I am a newbie in both BTT and crypto ecosystem, so it maybe good to start with such low price coin like Ultima.
coinskeeper

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

This coin went down too fast. One move from the dev and puff, all money is lost. And without any consequence.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
antammedic

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

This coin went down too fast. One move from the dev and puff, all money is lost. And without any consequence.
Lol, someday Ultima might recover significantly, but it has been still optimistic theory.
All depend upon Ultima team activities in the future.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

I am a newbie in both BTT and crypto ecosystem, so it maybe good to start with such low price coin like Ultima.

Yes, is better to start with low cost projects, also if they are more risky.. in case of Ultima you could be really lucky to buy at these prices, cause last weeks it lost around 100x price.. imagine if you can easy gain a x100+ from now.. what a luck if this happens! Cheesy
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

Yes, is better to start with low cost projects, also if they are more risky.. in case of Ultima you could be really lucky to buy at these prices, cause last weeks it lost around 100x price.. imagine if you can easy gain a x100+ from now.. what a luck if this happens! Cheesy

Should get many coins as you can buy from now. But I don't know how your plan but I can image that ULT will be in top 10 on coinmarketcap just in another.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

Should get many coins as you can buy from now. But I don't know how your plan but I can image that ULT will be in top 10 on coinmarketcap just in another.
Is this a right time to get in Ultima what is this project about has good returns or not Huh?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
DevoneMarvin

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

I think this project is very nice and cool! Sober website, outstanding results, a rather interesting website!
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

Total volume of Ultima in the last day has been just $41, which is unbelievable low.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULT/
It seems that no one want to sell at such low prices, and no one want to buy if they can not see real changes of the project.
clem12

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Hello

Can we expect news in this month ? Price is very low now !! Undecided Cry
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

But that only counts if all factors remain the same. If the ROI is high the MN count will increase and the average ROI might go down.
You are right.

To some degree there is always this first mover advantage. DASH for example became damn big with their master nodes and there won't be many getting to where DASH is today. It becomes less exciting over time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Paul Mattis

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Good night, DEV's.
surprising sales dues. Assured activity, very nice website!
clem12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

More active masternodes in network, less rewards for each, less profits for each.
That is exactly the case of DASH.
I will spend days to think of Ultima before decide to invest my money.
I knew about Ultima project today, and - of course - I don't know what's exactly happened with the project since its start.
Nevertheless, currently the Ultima explorer is down.
Has it been down for a long period or just today?
Explorer is very important and if this one can not be fixed in the next few days, the project might be called abandoned project.

explorer : http://52.10.238.78:3001/
clem12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

The explorer you gave worked well.
However, I am a bit curious where you get this one, which is not the one from Ultima website and masternodes.online.

I found it on the Ultima Discord in #general-support
clem12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

I found it on the Ultima Discord in #general-support
Good!
So, I am curious why Ultima team have not updated link to the new explorer to both Ultima website and masternodes.online.

I don't know.

Have you seen, members of Discord will do a fork ?
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

Yep i read about the fork too, yesterday on Ultima Discord Group. Hopefully they will share more detailed information on how to participate in the fork. Not a bad news, instead i'm happy that they started again to work to the project after the dev gone away! Hope for the best!
clem12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

Yep i read about the fork too, yesterday on Ultima Discord Group. Hopefully they will share more detailed information on how to participate in the fork. Not a bad news, instead i'm happy that they started again to work to the project after the dev gone away! Hope for the best!
Days ago, Ultima team stated that they had plans to hire more devs to keep developing the project.
I think we should wait a period of time.
Best wishes for health condition of Ultima dev.

The problem is that there is no news of the team since end of May. Several discord members tried to contact them but they do not respond.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:37 AM

The problem is that there is no news of the team since end of May. Several discord members tried to contact them but they do not respond.
Wow, they have kept silence since the last pay day of Ultima signature company.
At the last pay day, they said that Ultima dev got serious issues with his/ her health conditions.
After that, I don't know what happened with them, just hope the best to them.
Of course, hope that Ultima project will come back some day.

Gluk3000

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

This coin is fuckind scam, and the team is asshole!
Forget this and chill)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: