Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GAINMERS - An AI-powered P2P social betting platform  (Read 713 times)
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

Do you have any partnerships?  I think collaboration with sportsmen or somebody from cybersport would create more bustle around your ICO. Beta is great, idea looks promising,  but in the same time think about marketing.
Wow, it is a really good idea to collaborate with famous sportsmen! It will be attractive promoting campaign for you. Also you can offer partnership program to sports bars and sport clubs.
Yeah, I don’t see anything that can be improved in functional system of Gainmers, system is great and putting afford in marketing program will be enough reasonable.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Sounds interesting and unusual. as for me, this mechanism has attractiveness and I think most people agree with me. Hope this platform will evolve in the future
The idea is really interesting and attractive! It includes excitement, desire for getting higher rank and getting reward and all of these relate with sport!
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Tipster feature is that every gambler needs. Basicly it is presented as a separate service and betting offices are against such tipsters especially if they share sucessful predictions.
Exactly! It will blow whole the market! I lost a lot on fake tipsters, but if this platform will provide something like rate and statistics of tipsters, I would try Gainmers platform. But I can't get it, is there any fee for using betting platform?

To be a tipster you need to be in the top of our bettors chart, that means the amount of predictions and the success rate need to be consistent. Also users will pay to unreveal your tip of a certain match, so that will create a "tips market". After a match or event and before the funds from the pool are splited among the winners , we will charge a 3% of the total pool for maintaining of the platform itself. Our business model is focus in trust and transparency for all our bettors.
And what about opportunity to try the platform? Demo version of Gainmers will be perfect explanation of all process of work and give us real understanding of it.

Yes, as we mention before Gainmers final BETA is scheduled to Q3-Q4 this year.
Well, I hope to try your BETA as soon as possible! I think the demand on it will be enough high. Wish you inspiration for implementing your ideas!
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

Tipster feature is that every gambler needs. Basicly it is presented as a separate service and betting offices are against such tipsters especially if they share sucessful predictions.
Exactly! It will blow whole the market! I lost a lot on fake tipsters, but if this platform will provide something like rate and statistics of tipsters, I would try Gainmers platform. But I can't get it, is there any fee for using betting platform?

To be a tipster you need to be in the top of our bettors chart, that means the amount of predictions and the success rate need to be consistent. Also users will pay to unreveal your tip of a certain match, so that will create a "tips market". After a match or event and before the funds from the pool are splited among the winners , we will charge a 3% of the total pool for maintaining of the platform itself. Our business model is focus in trust and transparency for all our bettors.
And what about opportunity to try the platform? Demo version of Gainmers will be perfect explanation of all process of work and give us real understanding of it.

Yes, as we mention before Gainmers final BETA is scheduled to Q3-Q4 this year.

How exactly will be applied Artificial Intelligence ? I am ready to become a betatester of your platform! Never tried to bet against my friends, usually I bet against someone who I don't know personally
  The AI "Betty" use its algorithms to collect data from a event, player or team. This data is sensible to team performance, players latest performance, where the event is held and more. All this data help the IA generate a stochastic model of the event and give a prediction over the result. Even if the AI didnt know the rules of the event can make a prediction of it.
Does that mean that after certain period of time, data amount received of "Betty" will be enough to perform better results than top tipsters? Or AI will just regulate internal coefficients without any tipster feature?
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

Ok, 1500 ETH for development of this application is more than enough. For marketing you need far more, but for development it is enough.
I will keep watching on collection progress and probably join tokensale event.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

Nice, this is something new in the field of platforms. A good opportunity to join, even if you are far from sports. Keep going
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

I think there is a lot of potential for this project. Blockchain has become one of the uttermost novations of this decade.
trobbert

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Well, I bet from time to time and P2P betting is is like a new step, the beginning of new direction in betting industry. I can easily bet against my friend and in case of fail, money will be splitted and now I am sure that I bet against a live person.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Just 2 days left till the end of ICO.  What are your expectations? I hope beta release (at least UI design)  will positively influence on upcoming collections. Wish you to suceed!
Sorry, did you mean until the ICO started?
Since what i saw in the first post, the ICO will be started at April 9.
kkerrex

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Well, I bet from time to time and P2P betting is is like a new step, the beginning of new direction in betting industry. I can easily bet against my friend and in case of fail, money will be splitted and now I am sure that I bet against a live person.

Exactly. It's like a new format in P2P betting.And that it is important that this project supports both traditional sports and e-sports. Much time is devoted to details and that's cool because details are significant.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

Just 2 days left till the end of ICO.  What are your expectations? I hope beta release (at least UI design)  will positively influence on upcoming collections. Wish you to suceed!
Sorry, did you mean until the ICO started?
Since what i saw in the first post, the ICO will be started at April 9.
Ohh, yeah,  I was completely wrong about that.  I know that ICO will be started at April 9 and just made a mistake.
So,  what do you think about beta and the whole project?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
adamoon

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

That's great, thanks a lot! I will check it out and update the information if need be!
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

That's great, thanks a lot! I will check it out and update the information if need be!

What do you mean by this post? Do you understand what these guys suggest to the market, or just simply posting useless messages?
I will explain you,  this is P2P betting platform. You can bet against somebody without intermediary.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

Hi devs! I was out for several time. Is there something new about project? To be honest, I like the name of ICO, this is like wordplay.
A combination of "gamers" and "gainers", that is cool.
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

I am looking forward to the start of ICO. Beta is ready,  idea is clear and unique.  betting is growing in popularity. One question is bother me, which currency will be accepted as a payment method inside platform?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
kkerrex

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Today is 9th of April. Has ICO started? Are you planning to make a time counter on web site as well as money counter( to make other participants confident about amount collected)?
kkerrex

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

I also want to clarify information about money convertation. Will we use ethereum, BTC or your token for betting on Gainmers platform?
drrekkty

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

I've tried to check out your beta and it works properly. Just scrolled conversation here and wanna ask which functions besides trollbox , tipsters leaderboard will you add?
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

Interesting project, always good to see slightly different applications of the technology. Will follow this for sure.
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

Announcing the opening of our ICO

The Gainmers token sale is now live! Come check it out!

Please follow the steps in the webpage because the display of the contract address is subject to accepting the terms and conditions. Again, the address won't be shared outside the contract page by any means, not by us or by our partners by any means (email, facebook messages, tweets, telegram groups, etc). 

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: