Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GAINMERS - An AI-powered P2P social betting platform  (Read 713 times)
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

I also want to clarify information about money convertation. Will we use ethereum, BTC or your token for betting on Gainmers platform?

We will launch with support to BTC, ETG and GMR. In the future we will expand the list to more tokens as long as the community share the interest for its usage!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

Announcing the opening of our ICO

The Gainmers token sale is now live! Come check it out!

Please follow the steps in the webpage because the display of the contract address is subject to accepting the terms and conditions. Again, the address won't be shared outside the contract page by any means, not by us or by our partners by any means (email, facebook messages, tweets, telegram groups, etc). 

Cool! I hope everything will pass sucessful. Will be keep following your project and wait for new updates! I expect collections will pass smoothly!
Nodotrack

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

I also want to clarify information about money convertation. Will we use ethereum, BTC or your token for betting on Gainmers platform?

We will launch with support to BTC, ETG and GMR. In the future we will expand the list to more tokens as long as the community share the interest for its usage!

So you don't have to use GMR token to bet? Then what's the point on buying them?
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

Please follow the steps in the webpage because the display of the contract address is subject to accepting the terms and conditions. Again, the address won't be shared outside the contract page by any means, not by us or by our partners by any means (email, facebook messages, tweets, telegram groups, etc). 

Cool! I hope everything will pass sucessful. Will be keep following your project and wait for new updates! I expect collections will pass smoothly!

I personally am also very hopeful that the team will work hard and cooperate very well, so it will be easy to make this project a success and gives the best results.
and I would support this project, until the project reaches success.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

I personally am also very hopeful that the team will work hard and cooperate very well, so it will be easy to make this project a success and gives the best results.
and I would support this project, until the project reaches success.
I am sure that with the compact cooperation and spirit of team to develop this project will be easier and will surely achieve its success is also easy, hoping the best of this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

Welp, I really hope for that project
Belive in you guys - you will make a great step!
Please, be the best!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

Also hope to see how the platform works in life
I just want to understand how the artificial int. works and solve really complex tasks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Any informations about amount raised? Will be back to check some info. I really hope to see this project alive and consider betting project with AI as a potential gainer with bright future
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. Whether it will turn out to be a successful one or no.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

this project good for depelovment betting. What that this ICO ends?
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Try our new Beta:
FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: