Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash?  (Read 1728 times)
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

Even though we know how good is crypto to us but then, still I prefer of having a real stocks for the future of my kids. Because we even don't know how long will crypto be with us. Cypto investment is the best way to earned money faster than of real stocks, but the good thing for real stocks is just we can surely depend on them for many years.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

I will definitely do both because i think those two are important in the future. If i save bitcoin and i tell them when they are in the right age. They will surely learn another technology behind bitcoin. I think it will be a great help to them in the future knowing some kids like new technologies.

putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

This is a great idea. Saving bitcoin than cash. When we save bitcoin, how the price changes as time goes by is very fast. Meaning, the amount of bitcoin you have saved will have the chance to get bigger and bigger even in a short span of time while cash savings, even for 5 years of storing it, the increase will be fixed. So it is better to save for your children if you have bitcoin than cash.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

Well it better to save both because in a long run we dont know what will happen to bitcoin although I believe that bitcoin cant be stop the anybody even the government but still I am a little bit worried for the future of my children so I must save both bitcoin and cash.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I save both cash and bitcoin, I only invest what I can afford in bitcoin. I believe tgat bitcoin has a good future but we cant neglect the fact that it might lose its value anytime. I actually good amountbin my wallet and hoping that it will multiply even more. The risk might be high but the return of invest might probably be high also. That is why as much as I could, I invest but not setting aside investing in tge real world of cash.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

i think to me is better to saving bitcoin for your children than to saved cash, because the tendency of increasing is very high to cash, also it will hopes your children to know more about crypto-currency.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:01:23 AM

It is better to save bitcoin for our children but I think we have to limit the amount. We do not know the future of crypto currency but we always hope that it will last. We are aware that price of bitcoin fluctuates and it will always comes back to its track so tendency is that higher posibility of earning big in saving bitcoin for the furure. Part of the saving we wanted for our children maybe in a cash form or in any form as long as we have a saving for the security of the future.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:15:51 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

My first pick investment for my children is bitcoin. Bitcoin is long term investment and its suitable if we want to invest for our children. Its far better than cash because cash get inflation
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

Bitcoin?

Stocks?
Real Estate?

Maybe I can spend my children future for bitcoin to that it getting bigger and it help me a lot more soon and when I'm getting old to
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

honestly i do prefer bitcoin to save currency than the paper money because bitcoin grows rapidly and drops rapidly but most of the time bitcoin price grows rapidly which you can save a lot more  and earn profit from what you save for . instead of money , it does not grow in your bank it takes lot of time before it grow not unless if you put more money on bank but if you put your savings in bitcoin im sure it will grow and earn more profit .

cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

I think I should save some BTC for my children, because the foresight of BTC is really hard to say, maybe the price of BTC will be 200,000 dollars in the future.

Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

If you want to leave something for your kids, you can try all of those options but for me, the best thing that you can leave with your kids is the knowledge. You can find and earn money if you work hard but knowledge is really important, teaching your kids life values, or even trading and bitcoin. It doesn't matter if your rich or poor what is important that you have taught your child the right way and by that, they can earn their money by themselves.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

It is much better to save for stocks rather than bitcoin. Bitcoin is only a new form of investment, You are not sure when bitcoin will lasts and for now bitcoin is just growing. Sometimes it falls and sometimes it rise so the bitcoin while the investing in stocks are has a big impact to you. It also falls and rise but it lasts longer because lots of people invests on stock. Im not bias to stocks but its up to you what you choose to invest on your childrens.  The most prefered investment on your children in education. Not all things money can buy.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

I am not sure that either of those routes is a good idea for long-term savings, Cryptocurrency at the moment is still a little risky due to its volatile nature and cash simply loses it value due to an increasing money supply and inflation. Better to use crypto for short-term gains and invest the profits into safer assets like property, gold, land etc.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Scodnara

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

for my child i preffer to invested real estate for him . a tyipical person not didnt know how market crypto works
its really high risk to let them full control or maintain it . but for real estate even people didnt know how this section still can success with logical thing.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

Thanks to bitcoin that now I have secured account for my kids on their education, I have big cashout before and save to my bank account to secure the future of my family and I still continue doing on investing bitcoin, doing short-term trading and long term to grow my portfolio.
It is better that you have real cash savings and bitcoin investment.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:33:53 AM

If I need to make a choice between Bitcoin and cash for this purpose, then I would chose cash. Because Bitcoin is such a volatile asset, and there is no guarantee that it will survive for another 10-15 years. At the most, I can put 20% of the savings in BTC, but not more than that.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

I will say here that I prefer real estate and bitcoin as of children's future investment because real estate is life time and the value increase as the years goes by same to bitcoin.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

i think to me is better to saving bitcoin for your children than to saved cash, because the tendency of increasing is very high to cash, also it will hopes your children to know more about crypto-currency.

we can do it from now and if we cannot use a big amount, then we could still use a small amount to start saving bitcoin for our children. the future of our children is important and we need to prepare from right now and I think we can do this because we want to give the best things for our children. besides that, if our children grow up, we can also teach them to follow our journey to work-related bitcoin so they can also have a new way to make money and they can start to make money like we did.

Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

bitcoin, stocks , real estate all are important, but the future of Bitcoin is likely to be very good by achieving the future,   so I think bitcoin will be great to invest in it for children for their future,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: