Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin will surpass all time highs
Yes - 73 (94.8%)
No - 4 (5.2%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be fine  (Read 1028 times)
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

Yes, bitcoin will be fine, the current situation is common, it's like the bitcoin annual cycle. And bitcoin is also a very lucrative investment tool for investors, so we just wait in the next few weeks, bitcoin will return to its highest price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

Bitquin at all times is good to see Bitquin is not good It is new in this market and do not know what was the case in the past now, despite the decline that happened none of the height that has been
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

Yes,  bitcoin will be fine if there will be more investors and it will gain more popularity, and of course if there is no government intervention at all,  then bitcoin will last long.
This ups and downs will keep on happening in the days to come as well and that we need to work really hard in controlling of our emotions and will help us in all the situations. The market value of the bitcoin will surely recover and will recover soon in the near future and that this will end soon. This market will never remain the same all the time and that we will be able to get greater profit by holding them.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.
We dont have to worry about thia because for how many years of bitcoins existence wad never been failed to us.So we keep on supporting bitcoin and positive always.
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

Investors are afraid that cryptocurrencies will no longer be decentralized, because of the worldwide regulations that governments will come with very soon. Cryptocurrencies will be taxed and centralized and that is scary to most investors who prefer decentralized currencies.

If your position comes to be ascertained. I believe everything will come back to normal whether regulation or not. People who are withdrawing there bitcoin investment would come back and invest. Bitcoin can only go down when blockchain is no longer relevant to crypto currency and wallet codification.

You nailed it. Uncertainty and crypto currency are almost synonymous. Yet, considering the facts, technology and future potential, we can expect verily that bitcoin will bw quite fine.Banking industry is shaked by different technologies especially block chain. Many banks are warmly accepting this technology for yheir sustainability. Therefore we can surely expect a shining future of bitcoin.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

Yes, bitcoin will be fine, the current situation is common, it's like the bitcoin annual cycle. And bitcoin is also a very lucrative investment tool for investors, so we just wait in the next few weeks, bitcoin will return to its highest price.
Probably bitcoin will be fine as days passed by, bitcoin can survive since it drops huge these days. We have seen this cycle already and as many said it will not forever in down. Therefore, bitcoin will be fine working through and believing on it can surpass this hardship times.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

This uncertainty has a reason that is different from what we're used to. The price drop is not caused by regular pump and dump, what can be overcome. This is really serious. Investors are afraid that cryptocurrencies will no longer be decentralized, because of the worldwide regulations that governments will come with very soon. Cryptocurrencies will be taxed and centralized and that is scary to most investors who prefer decentralized currencies.
lol weakhands,whos this investors that afraid of losing decentralization?taxation is indeed but this would help the community to be more popularized and will be known worldwide and maybe endorsed by the government it self when taxed is indeed..and no more scam reasons instead availabith
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

I always believe and always hoping that bitcoin will gonna be fine and it's gonna recover from it's recent downfall. Even we can't tell what will gonna be the result in the next fluctuate of price either its gonna pump or dump, maybe the price or value of bitcoin is keep on varying I do still believe that it will gonna be fine.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

bitcoin will be fine, in the past bitcoin was also constantly attacked but then it persisted and grows stronger, eventually it will also be accepted and disseminated to everyone
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

It is the combinations from all FUDs around and people tends to misunderstanding it completely.
When all of those combined with FOMO and weak hands than we had a market correction like this.
But I can take it as an early gift. Please sell out your Bitcoins, mate, I will be happy collecting it in a cheaper price Wink
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.

Yes l believe bitcoin will be fine.Even it's in panic time but we have to trust bitcoin that it will never bring us down. Bitcoin will be sooner recover to give us hope. Bitcoin is a popular currency that will be powerful soon.
maksimmaksimov

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

How do new blocks appear in the chain? Let's look more closely. It all starts with the fact that one of the users of the block account creates a new transaction and sends it to other users who are busy generating the block.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:05 AM

bitcoin a few months indeed decreased, but it will not happen again because the bitcoin circulation will be fine and wait for high prices.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

Bitcoin rates are continually increasing in the cryptocurrencies market, which is entirely reasonable. I think the Bitcoin exchange rate downturn will determine who is persistent and knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies because the panic sellers will sell when the Bitcoin rate drops rapidly. And by the end of 2018, the Bitcoin exchange rate will rise again as quickly as it did in 2017.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

I agree with what you said. Bitcoin investment really is pure luck, we cant guarantee our profit to be back or either we lost. But the hodlers really means a lot or affects a lot to btc price. Its just hodlers faith matters to the coin’s price to hold still.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:55:14 AM

Bitcoin will always be good, it should be clear that there will be variations in its prices: high and low, but it will always be the most important cryptocurrency, and safe of all existing ones in the market.
smaneek101

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

i believe bitcoin will be fine.now g8 opportunity to buy bitcoin at a much lesser price and hold your bitcoin for a longer peried after somtimes .may be price or value bitcoin is keep varying i do still believe that it will goona be fine Cheesy
Ardi wira

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

the bitcoin condition I think for the moment is indeed undergoing to be dumped. but I think this is a good time to start investing. because because I'm very sure bitcoin will be normal as usual.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Yes bitcoin will be fine just believe, keep calm and watch when the bitcoin will sky rocket so use this privilege to get more for your self.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

I know a lot of people are positive just like I do.  I have most times predict the second half of the year revival but my confidence is not only regulations but how far the coin had gone. Removing the big money from the world economy is the challenge of some economist also. If 14 out of the so called world power that is believed to be trying control it still support it, then it has come to stay.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All