Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin will surpass all time highs
Yes - 73 (94.8%)
No - 4 (5.2%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be fine  (Read 1042 times)
wooiuy

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment

only weak hands have uncertainty and because of that they panic sell. the rest of the market specially the whales are enjoying things and are accumulating more bitcoin each time price takes a dive like that.
that is somewhat the nature of this this market. and although it is not 100% certain but you can see the trend that bitcoin is on. i usually call these drops as "shakeouts" because that is what happens in reality, they manipulate and panic sellers are shaken out of the market.

As a special financial instrument in the Internet era, Bitcoin has a certain degree of rationality. However, Bitcoin has challenged the monetary policy of sovereign countries. Therefore, the world's major powers on the table must not tolerate Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin as a financial means of the blockchain is worthy of reference by governments or the United Nations in issuing global currency. Therefore, in the future, emerging powers may use the Bitcoin model to develop a blockchain-based global currency.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will be fine again, this period is a chance for investment and after this dip those who invested and hold will have a reason to laugh.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

Just hold your bitcoin, it will be fine and it is just normal that the price go up and down, just have faith and trust bitcoin because we all know it will be pump sooner to $20k USD or more this year.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

things like this are very frequent, rising and falling prices is a natural thing for bitcoin. many people are often panicked about this, especially those new to bitcoin world.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

Maybe your early luck has bitcoin very happy and now the price is very expensive and if the cheap price is not as cheap as the past then only people who are lucky and have a lot of investment money with big bitcoin value and big profit. if i have to work long to get bitcoin with big value
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

Yeah I'm also believing that soon the price will be fine , and the good idea for now is to buy more for the future instead of waiting for another dip. 'cause in my view it will never go dip ,
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:03:07 AM

I think, we should not be fussed with bitcoin conditions today ,, we better not talk much about correction today. the correction will end in the middle of the year. bitcoin, altcoin and the market will recover again and bitcoin will be fine.

calm down and do not panic, be patient and hold.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

It is true. bitcoin will be more expensive. do not get to buy bitcoin right now. as the digital economy will grow and bitcoin will become the digital currency used as a transaction tool.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

As we can see int the graph, bitcoin has already through ups and downs and still, it persisted to be the great coin of the cryptoworld. Those crashes are just part of bitcoins growth and it is very evident that with that spike from its market value since it went down is a clear manifestation that bitcoin is preparing for yet another big pump that will break its all time high last year.

zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:24:15 AM

Bitcoin is deliberately lowered so that large players can enter properly.  With a high degree of probability, the fall will continue to 6k.  Negative news on crypto currencies may again appear, such as breaking the Binance exchange, which is not true.  The fall can reach up to 5k or even 3k.

Bitcoin is based on trust in two aspects, the first is to perfect the trust of the bitcoin system itself, and the second bitcoin can be used gradually in the real business world.

The former problem is fatal, but the probability is small.

The latter is slightly more likely, but not fatal, and is likely to be alleviated.

I believe the future belongs to the virtual currency.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.

I am one of the people who love seeing dip because for me it is an opportunity to buy more coins. Recently i just  bought Bitcoin and Ethereum for me to hold in long term. Let the weak hands sell as they will always be nervous if they see the price went down and let the true believers earn a profit from them.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2296
Merit: 315

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.

true, but for investors who buy high rated bitcoins, this is enough to make very depressed. I personally can not see the case from one side. there are many other sides that have different effects.
So, when someone tries to invest in bitcoin. need to know, that bitcoin value is very fluctuating and this is at risk with loss. especially important for beginners. education and knowledge in need, in order to anticipate any situation that is very confusing.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment

only weak hands have uncertainty and because of that they panic sell. the rest of the market specially the whales are enjoying things and are accumulating more bitcoin each time price takes a dive like that.
that is somewhat the nature of this this market. and although it is not 100% certain but you can see the trend that bitcoin is on. i usually call these drops as "shakeouts" because that is what happens in reality, they manipulate and panic sellers are shaken out of the market.
Every time there is a fall, there will be people who are not determined to sell and then they will regret it. They always do it every time and they always enjoy it. The whale is waiting for these people, then it will pull the plate.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

At the time of bitcoin dumping prices will be many people who are hesitant with the decision to be taken, whether to hold, sell or buy. For now I personally will continue to hold and buy some, because the price of crypto will never be stable, so just wait and I'm sure the price will rise again either in the near or long time.
Actually to buy a coin then traded on the original intention but if you see bitcoin prices begin to slump then save and wait for the right time to resell it in order to gain more because if the price of bitcoin down then bitcoin prices one day can be stable again even bitcoin prices can soar.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

Yes, it will definitely be fine,its like the consistent fall in price now is a response to regulations by cryptographers considering the world market/trade. Many may actually be discouraged but it will be back soon. This moment is a better moment for some investors. So, its still of advantage to some.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

Bitcoin will always be fine, but all of us who are holding bitcoin are the one that are not fine.
When bitcoin price falls some of us are doing panic selling. To avoid that, we should be always positive.
Just continue to trust bitcoin and always be patient, because big profit is on its way to us. Just wait.

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

BTC still fine. The price of BTC compare 2 year ago still huge.  Nothing to worry about it, there's always and ups and down in the market.
Ups and down where the traders can gain and keep the market cycle.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

I can say bitcoin is very good because of bitcoin we found us unemployed, so we thank the bitcoin for it to come in our lives so we have a job.
Bitcoin is an important business and even bitcoin often makes it easy to get what we want so bitcoin is able to change our lifestyle to be as simple as possible, therefore I feel the bitcoin is a life-saving lot of people and also this bitcoin will forever be fine if we keep it up.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

Of course bitcoon will be fine. The reason for the ups and downs of the market value is because of some fake news and bad information that is ongoing. We can read articles and news about bitcoin fraud and uncertainty this may cause panic. So be positive as long as the profit is there it is still ok.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

all of us also want btc to be fine Smiley Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: