Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin will surpass all time highs
Yes - 73 (94.8%)
No - 4 (5.2%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be fine  (Read 1028 times)
guon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

If you sell bitcoin thinking you are smarter than the market you will get punished ! Just hold and never sell such precious asset like bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.

I agree, bitcoin will be fine, beside at first place before we get involve with bitcoin, we already know bitcoin is risky because of its high volatility, and should not worry about the low price at this moment, for its a chance to invest again bitcoin which you can afford for now, and wait patiently for the price that will go up..

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.
It's certainly not at it's lowest point but not at the higher tiers too. It will grow but people have to be more patient with it, and for the record fluctuations have actually improved a lot. As long as panic selling is curbed the prices should be stable enough to grow
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

This uncertainty has a reason that is different from what we're used to. The price drop is not caused by regular pump and dump, what can be overcome. This is really serious. Investors are afraid that cryptocurrencies will no longer be decentralized, because of the worldwide regulations that governments will come with very soon. Cryptocurrencies will be taxed and centralized and that is scary to most investors who prefer decentralized currencies.

How did you know that investors are afraid of your speculations? Yes, there are countries that are not friendly to crypto, but there's also on our side. So I will assume that there will be still balance in the cryptoverse and no amount of banning will stop this disruptive technology.

That's why we should take advantage of this situation. This is really a golden opportunity to purchase bitcoin and stash it in your wallet. Although everybody doesn't want bitcoin to make another price correction, it happened and we all look at the bright side and do take advantage and get it while they are cheap again and hold at least at the end of the year.

And how do you know what will happen? How do you know what investors are thinking. I'm sure you aren't a serious investor, but a simple spammer .
Bitcoin is deliberately lowered so that large players can enter properly.  With a high degree of probability. for the time being bitcoin has entrapped newcomers, but bitcoin may also have generated many benefits to investors.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

i strongly agree with you on this. bitcoin will be fine in due time and will surely bounce back after a while.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

There's always the uncertainty behind bitcoin if doubters and non believers specially from influential people ,Bitcoin needs to be massively adapted and lower it's volatility, but hey  the fun part of it are the swings "thats for me since I sometimes do swing trade, Bitcoin at the moment is a very risky investment but worth to hodl in the long run. 

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:19:13 PM

There's always the uncertainty behind bitcoin if doubters and non believers specially from influential people ,Bitcoin needs to be massively adapted and lower it's volatility, but hey  the fun part of it are the swings "thats for me since I sometimes do swing trade, Bitcoin at the moment is a very risky investment but worth to hodl in the long run. 
That is normal happening in any form of investment, negativity and issues are always be there that's why we need to be strong and dedicate our self if you really trust it. It is getting more as of today since crypto development getting strong also, and people won't stop doing FUDs as they think that it could ruin bitcoin's growth but it definitely won't affect.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

Yes, I think that Bitcoin will surpass all the high levels despite this turmoil in the currency market.
Do not forget that Bitcoin had known such a disturbance in previous years and yet he returned strongly and exceeded all expectations.
People must take advantage of this opportunity to buy and store.
Abaolutely my friend you are correct for this one.Bitcoin is king of all crypto currency that's why we still believe on how it running financially.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

According to experts, the real value of Bitcoin is difficult to determine because of two reasons: the currency is incredibly volatile, and trading practices may manipulate behaviour in unregulated exchanges. So it's senseless to make predictions. But I think Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and it has a great future.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Yes, I think that Bitcoin will surpass all the high levels despite this turmoil in the currency market.
Do not forget that Bitcoin had known such a disturbance in previous years and yet he returned strongly and exceeded all expectations.
People must take advantage of this opportunity to buy and store.
Abaolutely my friend you are correct for this one.Bitcoin is king of all crypto currency that's why we still believe on how it running financially.
After the time is too strong in 2017, bitcoin needs to adjust to attract more investors from other markets into the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is recovering very well this past week and I hope that this year bitcoin will grow very strong.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

yes bitcoin will be fine. it will recover soon. so stop panicking if you have bitcoins in your wallet, the right thing to do is hodl and wait for the right time to sell it.For sure it is worth hodling and waiting for.
Yes, this is the right advice! In principle, as practice shows, storing your coins for a long period of time will bring more money than trade, if you do not have the skills and knowledge!
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

sure this is true. bitcoin will surely be fine and will soon bounce back and even go beyond the heights it has ever gotten to.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

Bitcoin will always be safe. As long as there are funds in Crypto market. So, we do not have to worry about investing and entering the world of crypto.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

It may sound very optimistic but this is the essence of bitcoin, speculation since there are really very few factors that allow us to accurately determine a possible increase or decrease in its price level. That is why despite the fact that many users have decided to retire due to the uncertainty caused by the fall of its price, I have decided to keep my bitcoins and increase them.

amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:09:24 AM

Yes. Bitcoin  will be fine. Because bitcoin growth rate is good. Day by day increase bitcoin rate. After end of the year bitcoin reached $20k .
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

As I think we do not need to worry, because the bitcoin price in the coming time will be stable, because bicoin brings in its superior features, and it will attract a lot of investors to it. In the near future bitcoin will reach $ 20000
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 430
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

As I think we do not need to worry, because the bitcoin price in the coming time will be stable, because bicoin brings in its superior features, and it will attract a lot of investors to it. In the near future bitcoin will reach $ 20000

I belive also bitcoin will cross $20000. But maybe not possible into this year.
There are so many restrictions. So, it will get time for increasing price.

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

For me nothing is safe. When we invest we have to accept the risk. When investing in and making a profit, do you think it's safe? For me, bitcoin is the best for this market.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

Yes, people who uses bitcoin must inform investors that this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins because of a lower price, that they would gain much money by holding it and waiting for it's value to increase.  This is needed because the more people invest in bitcoin the higher the price or value of bitcoin will be. Also,  we all know how volatile bitcoin is so do not panic.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

still now bitcoin price looks good, after many fud finally market going to a potential position. it's really good for every crypto lover.I think this year bitcoin price touch 20k$, so we need to wait & promote crypto as much as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: