Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin will surpass all time highs
Yes - 73 (94.8%)
No - 4 (5.2%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be fine  (Read 1028 times)
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.
Yes, when the price of bitcoin continues to rise, people think the price of bitcoin is too high, and they choose to wait for the price of bitcoin to fall. When bitcoin prices fall, they continue to choose to wait, which is destined to miss the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

Well, sure that bitcoin will be fine. Although its value has dropped dramatically, many investors still buy into bitcoin. I think the value of it will soon increase again in the near future.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

As we all know, a few days ago the bitcoin price was down but at present bitcoin shows it has increased again, bitcoin will be fine if there are more investors and it will become more popular, and bitcoin will be used good in the crypto market.

cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

Yes Bitcoin will always be fine who know this game. Those person who are involving in it for a long time, know how to invest and when to withdraw. If you want to be like that start learning right now. Bitcoin is the future. So make yourself comfortable with what you have.
All the best.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.
I think so. Now the currency of the price is very low, the currency collapse happened again recently, its price dropped a lot, but I think it is temporary, it will soon recover, we need patience to wait
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Yes,  bitcoin will be fine if there will be more investors and it will gain more popularity, and of course if there is no government intervention at all,  then bitcoin will last long.

This question has no definite answer in my opinion. Because you have not defined the high limits. You are asking that will bitcoins be able to cross all time high. Which all time high are you talking about ? If you are talking till today, it will certainly cross the $20000 mark in future, you will be able to see that before May 2018.

Regarding more investors, I think we should now look for ways to promote bitcoins in developing countries as they have a lot of people who can be interested in this. I have seen that a lot of people in my country  are always looking for opportunities to make some extra cash, bitcoin investment can be a good option for them.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

I also believe that bitcoin will be fine. no need to listen to the negative about bitcoin because it will make us prejudiced with bitcoin. it's better to stick with bitcoin and buy bitcoin at the moment because bitcoin prices will keep going up someday.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

I think governments around the world are doing the best they can to make sure decentralization does not happen. They will be backed by governments out of fear of people having control. This was totally expected. Eventually many of these cryptos will be relegated to being technology on banks use to verify transactions. It seems like lightning network is going the same direction and the bitcoin community is doing nothing to stop it. I guess this is the problem with decentralized systems. They can't handle a % attack that is greater than the % of people who are ambivalent.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

True, people always keep crying that why the bitcoin prices are so high and when the prices go down and when it is time to buy the bitcoin then the same people will start crying about the bitcoin price being low. This is because they hurry themselves while buying the bitcoin at high prices and when the price start falling down then they don't like it as they are going in the negative.

I would say bitcoin always jumps back to ATH every time it goes down. Its upto us on how to play with the market because taking decisions in the panic is not allowed. Those who wait long enough always get benefited.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

yes of course bitcoin will be fine. it maybe in dip now but soon it will rise again. now is the opportunity to buy because the price is lower. then you should hold it and wait thr right time to sell. bitcoin will not die , it will bounce back sooner.
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

It will definitely be ok, I think we are at the point where it has established itself as the reserve currency for cryptocurrency.  Now, it may swing around in terms of value but I think it's well enough established at this point.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

If you worry to much about bitcoin just compare current price with the price 1 or 2 years ago Smiley
You will feel much better.
Any way, for me, bitcoin is long term project and goal, not get to rich ''over night'' scheme.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Of course, bitcoin will be fine by the current situation, not the first time we feel bitcoin falls into a state of pressure and blockages. Last year, bitcoins also fell into the same category, but look at the flight and outbreak that bitcoin brings. It's really amazing. The amount of activity growing around a coded currency will best reflect its rates. We are seeing pressures on the bitcoin and around it. Trust the bitcoin as a support. bitcoin will come back.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

I don't choose to sell my bitcoins because they don't know bitcoin, and I'll convince them to make my own decisions, and I'm sure they'll respect me and let me make my own choices.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypt o currency which has created in the year 2009. It is volatile in the market so it is good for day trading  and  good for investment too. Bitcoin is very popular in the market and its market capital is very high and the daily trading volume also high. For a good trader every hike and drop can make money.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

I second this, Bitcoin will fine as usual. I personally think that the big players are pushing prices down to buy at low price before bitcoin going for another bull run.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

Bitcoin has done great in terms of price increases. It is funny how people who want to bring bitcoin down create lots of fear and panic for people to sell cheap since there is reduction in price. I believe and will always believe in bitcoin and i know we will come back and talk about the time when bitcoin was at cheap as 8k and people will just regret not buying.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

Of course bitcoin will be fine though don't always look or monitor bitcoin or stress about bitcoin because it can fall anytime, at anyplace or anywhere, and it can positively go high unexpectedly. The most important thing is just don't panic on selling your coins, as you can see bitcoin is volatile and unstable. Relax and be optimistic every time , just don't focus on one thing if you know what I mean.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

Btc is still fine if many people is still do btc
Don’t worry bitcoins will never come to an end until and unless there would be no computer and internet exists on planet earth. Till that moment, we believe bitcoins would be commanding the internal market and conquering every other currency being used throughout the world. And we will make that happen, we are only to turn everything fine for bitcoins.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

yes, I hope as soon as possible Bitcoin will be fine at present time Bitcoin is going slow but I believe that Bitcoin is the group again very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: