Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR  (Read 7985 times)
TheWatchers1456

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

Hey!
How to get reinvited to discord? Was kicked out due to returning to the server too many times.

https://discord.gg/cMryxsW if that doesnt work let me know your username.

Still not getting in there. My username is emilio#9936.

Thanks for helping out Smiley

I will remove the ban but do not try to cheat the bounty.

Second ban will be final.

I am a Billboard . . . For a price

But no one has found that price
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

Hey!
How to get reinvited to discord? Was kicked out due to returning to the server too many times.

Was really weird to see that, there's always a reason why .... Emilio please be wise this time.. Enjoy the ride... Have a great day...  Wink Wink Wink
TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Hey!

Was really weird to see that, there's always a reason why .... Emilio please be wise this time.. Enjoy the ride... Have a great day...  Wink Wink Wink

Its possible that the invite tracker got confused due to entering and exiting the server a few times, but i do not understand when one would enter and then leave repeatedly.

Skrue

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

Hey!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469757059605331968/479327350694084609/unknown.png

Its possible that the invite tracker got confused due to entering and exiting the server a few times, but i do not understand when one would enter and then leave repeatedly.

Thanks man! The reason for leaving so many times is that I have been looking in at the discord from time to time without wanting to keep it as a permanent channel. But as I finally bought som coins the other day I will now keep the channel. Was not aware of any welcome bounty.
Skrue

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Hey! Still not working, getting the message that I was banned!
TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

Ban has been removed again. I will contact the Bot operator to see if your username has been entered into the a log for the bot and see if it can be removed from the log if there is one.

TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Ban has been removed again. I will contact the Bot operator to see if your username has been entered into the a log for the bot and see if it can be removed from the log if there is one.

You should be good to go. Give it another try.

broda

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:55:58 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 02:30:29 PM by broda

Is it possible to move the zsub1x-qt wallet to a external ssd drive? with all coins in it, and my MN in it?.

To this:https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-T5-Portable-SSD-MU-PA1T0B/dp/B073H552FJ

Reason is my laptop is running slow planing on buy a new one till then I want to put zsub1x on an external drive to keep it safe.
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

Is it possible to move the zsub1x-qt wallet to a external ssd drive? with all coins in it, and my MN in it?.

Reason is my laptop is infected and getting old planing on buy a new one till then I want to put zsub1x on an external drive to keep it safe.

Launch with command argument -datadir="yourcoindir"

But, I'm afraid, and the new disk will be infected.

aaroque2003

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

Reason is my laptop is running slow planing on buy a new one till then I want to put zsub1x on an external drive to keep it safe.

The only thing u need to keep your coins safe and secure are at least 3 copies of the wallet.dat file and the MN conf file in different devices, wallet.dat should be encrypted, u did that already...Huh and write down the phrase on paper just in case ...  Apart from that nothing else can hurt u... IMHO ofc.. I have 6 copies just in case..  Grin Grin Grin Grin
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

If you are a SUB1X fan, please vote on Oodlebit exchange.

A message from the administrator in the Discord :

" We are moving up the ranks in the Oodlebit exchange vote. Dont stop now. Position #10 has just over 500 votes. We can absolutely crush that number with this community. "
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

For NovaExchange listing, reply to this tweet or like my tweet in response https://twitter.com/nova_exchange/status/1031509028155875330
sandan2002

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

I'm wondering if next year sub1x will have any value it looks like this project is dying slowly.Maybe i'm wrong
aaroque2003

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

I'm wondering if next year sub1x will have any value it looks like this project is dying slowly.Maybe i'm wrong

All coins going the same way... one have to hold through the bear... as long as there is development the likelihood of surviving through the bear is much higher...  Grin Grin Wink

Also let me add that Sub1x Admin had just recruited a decent adviser, for now it's a case of gathering more developers, we have 2 Devs on board right now
and 1 adviser that may help out with the coding aspect of the Sub1x Premium Club later on.

Integrating a complex up-voting system similar to what STEEMIT has adopted is by no means an easy task and we're in the path to make it possible in a near future.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

It's hard create marketing for new project on current market and find new people who will enter or get interest the coin. People too apatic now )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

Still has about 550 masternodes

http://sub1x.mn.zone/

I think that's down slightly but not by much
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:50:40 AM

I have a sub1x coin if I don't mistakenly get the first sub1x appears with the airdrop. But I don't know where the exchange is now

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
aaroque2003

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

I have a sub1x coin if I don't mistakenly get the first sub1x appears with the airdrop. But I don't know where the exchange is now

Have u checked CryptoBridge..Huh That's the only place to buy/sale Sub1x atm.. Smiley
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Announcement Discord

Hey everyone, I'd like just like to pass on a quick update on what's going on with the project.

The previous superblock funds have been received from the utility discussion proposal and those who contributed to the GitHub issue will be compensated appropriately. Due to the lack of participants, the amount rewarded has been doubled for those involved and any additional coins will be re-distributed to all MN holders in the form of a mini - MasterNode holder airdrop.

In terms of development, we have recruited  an  anonymous adviser that played a prominent role in developing multiple 8 figure projects during 2017. He will help in ensuring that the premium club is both secure and developed to industry standards . At a later period, he may even be able to assist directly in the coding aspect, depending on the amount of free time he has available.

I would also like to give a heads up that 2 new proposals are being introduced for voting tonight.
Upvoting Power - these coins will be used to subsidise our portals upvoting and general monetary system.
Influencer Coins - distributed to crypto social media magnets and important entry for free membership into the club. This will be important in attracting the initial buyers because of the reputation and endorsements these reputable figures will bring to the portal.

ETA for initial portal release is 6-9 months!
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Announcement Discord

Hey everyone, I'd like just like to pass on a quick update on what's going on with the project.

The previous superblock funds have been received from the utility discussion proposal and those who contributed to the GitHub issue will be compensated appropriately. Due to the lack of participants, the amount rewarded has been doubled for those involved and any additional coins will be re-distributed to all MN holders in the form of a mini - MasterNode holder airdrop.

In terms of development, we have recruited  an  anonymous adviser that played a prominent role in developing multiple 8 figure projects during 2017. He will help in ensuring that the premium club is both secure and developed to industry standards . At a later period, he may even be able to assist directly in the coding aspect, depending on the amount of free time he has available.

I would also like to give a heads up that 2 new proposals are being introduced for voting tonight.
Upvoting Power - these coins will be used to subsidise our portals upvoting and general monetary system.
Influencer Coins - distributed to crypto social media magnets and important entry for free membership into the club. This will be important in attracting the initial buyers because of the reputation and endorsements these reputable figures will bring to the portal.

ETA for initial portal release is 6-9 months!

Oh nice good to see that there is progress, i know that in the background the developers are really busy getting their stuff up and running.
I guess this is one Step Closer to the goal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: