Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

Truly doubt it even if the price reaches to 50k half the year. There are some stabilizing point or marginized wall that Bitcoin can reach this year. Seasons are also to be considered when we think of how the price could move around the year.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

This thread must be in speculation section not in economics since this only aims to speculate and boost some morals..

This is every bitcoiners dream and why most of holders are still in faith because of this market cap value,hope this will come sooner,before all of the bitcoin in wallet will totally spend or withdrawn
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

Again, let's get this straight. $1 trillion market cap would require bitcoin to more than double in price, and hit an all time high before the end of the year. Even though things are looking less grim now with the renewed bullish sentiment, it's fair to say that we're nowhere near the end of consolidation across the market yet.
We'll, he's referring to the crypto market as a whole to become worth that, so in reality it's not all that difficult to accomplish. Once Bitcoin starts pumping, altcoins will pump even harder, so the effect is significant.

On the other hand, we shouldn't add too much importance to a $1 trillion crypto market valuation since altcoins have their total coin supplies working for them, so it's like an artificial market cap increase.

If Ripple with its 100 billion total coin supply becomes worth $10 per coin, there you have your $1 trillion market cap, but it's not worth anything. People however don't look at things from that point, so they think it's genuine.

Bitcoin is losing popularity. Ripple is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to be worthless. And so on. Lips sealed

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Last January or 4 months ago marketcap cryptocurrencies reached $ 525 billion, unfortunately the negative news about bitcoin makes all the hopes disappear and we have to be patient to see the marketcap reach $ 1 trillion, but I'm sure the $ 1 trillion marketcap will soon be reached before November this year.

The only reason why negative news seems to be disappearing is because right now, we're in a pretty bullish state and are currently making a rally upwards to the $10k level. Obviously, the media will cover more positive news on bitcoin when there is a bull run, doesn't mean that the underlying issues of regulation that is sparking the actual FUD is going away.

News isn't the only thing that is going to make prices fall or rise, you have to understand that.

Again, let's get this straight. $1 trillion market cap would require bitcoin to more than double in price, and hit an all time high before the end of the year. Even though things are looking less grim now with the renewed bullish sentiment, it's fair to say that we're nowhere near the end of consolidation across the market yet.

Are there really so much issues of regulation or was that just FUD, that is the bigger question. The news only talk about countries like China with their ban but there are many positive developments in other countries that are being ignored by the media.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

I hope that predictions become true. If that market cap reach, I am believe most cryptocurrency price will rising following market cap. Bitcoin price could reach $50k if that target on market cap reach.
I think that target is possible because right now many investment firm start investing their fund on crypto and recently goldman sachs said they opening crypto trading desk
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

It may well repeat the situation when bitcoin will grow daily and nobody will simply sell it. Why sell today if tomorrow you can sell more. And with this development of the situation, the price for it may well reach $ 50,000.
solidrock

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

If it will happen that would have been amazing! Keep spending and earning BTC's guys!!

Whether it happens this year or next does not matter too much... the important thing is that it is coming!
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

I have seen a statistics that bitcoin is already at sixth place in a matter of capitalization of funds. It will took not many time to hit 1-st
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

That is a very optimistic view of crypto currency. I dont doubt that it is growing strong since the vicious dip last February. But i doubt that BTC will reach 50000 USD. Last time it went just about 20000 USD last year. And that is an all time high. But i do think that it could amount to 20000 USD again by the end of the year. Either way, I'll still hold on to my coins.

I know 50000 USD is not possible but you cant definitely argue upon the prices reaching 20K USD. Thats the value which is easy to catch for BTC as market will recapitalise itself in the coming months and more and more investors will be on the way to empty their fiat in the BTC this year. Last year was like demo for the rest of world where it told everyone how much higher it can go and this year same thing will happen definitely but mostly it will cross the 20K USD easily as we will have more investors than the previous one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

hopefully it will be possible, but if we look in current situations bitcoin is still in the process of recovering it's price but i would like to believe to what expert's says.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

If bitcoin will break its own record ever recorded last year when it reached 20,000$ per bitcoin, then it's possible that cryptomarkets market cap will reach trillion dollars because when bitcoin will rise, it's already expected that alternate coins will also also rise.

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

Ideally, this is very nice to hear. But then we have to accept the fact that even cryptocurrency goes with the process. Yes it's price is volatile. It can climb on a very high price, yes. But then, trillion is a very huge amount and I don't think it is possible for just a very short period of time. We are already on the 2nd quarter of the year.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

It will because cryptocurrecies are gaining popularity also a investors or should I say big investors like whales they curious about what they earn in crypto so probably the market will hit trillion this year.
cashberycoin.com

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

Hope it so  Grin
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

Cryptocurrency market will hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin maybe the circulation of bitcoin in market will increase this year if that happen the price will increase. I know many big companies will invest bitcoin.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

I still want to believe this because bitcoin has an active potential for improvement. But many things will make bitcoin never achieve it because on the other hand will become unreachable in the use of transaction fees. The regulation will also slow down price movements because of the need for long adjustments in terms of volume on a larger scale.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

It may happen but what I wanna know is where it came from. We are expecting bullish, but not by spreading this kind of hoax. Is this a kind of pump and sell? There are so many users doing this thing, this kind of thread is sad.
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

The current virtual currency market has relatively stable levels of development such as Ethereum, but in that these currencies are still affected by Bitcoin, many investors are trying to invest in Bitcoin but the money This is quite risky.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

Yeah hopefully it will happen because a lot of people will be happy because they earn more profit. Who knows if that happen there's possible that bitcoin will not drop in dip. And I think more investor will be attracted if that happen.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Yeah hopefully it will happen because a lot of people will be happy because they earn more profit. Who knows if that happen there's possible that bitcoin will not drop in dip. And I think more investor will be attracted if that happen.
many people say that if the price change this year is the same as last year, I was thinking that it might just be worth more than $50k, last year the price was only around $1000 and up almost 20-fold and the current price is in the range of $9k what if the price rose 20-fold like last year? that sounds impossible but I think bitcoin will make a surprise as well this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: