Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
Unfortunately I can't agree with you. Because IMHO the market will follow Bitcoin and will drop 2 or tven 3 times. Personally I expect htat by the middle of the next year we will see market capitalization lower than $ 100B and Bitcoin price will fall below $2000.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Unfortunately I can't agree with you. Because IMHO the market will follow Bitcoin and will drop 2 or tven 3 times. Personally I expect htat by the middle of the next year we will see market capitalization lower than $ 100B and Bitcoin price will fall below $2000.

Well, all predictions are just predictions until it happen or until it will never happen. No one can say what's gonna happen exactly in the coming months, I will just wait for the market to rise again.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

The year 2018 is approaching to the end and we are way far from 1 trillion dolar market cap. I think this bear market will continue across 2019 too. Maybe in 2020 we will see the start of the bull season.
Turst1974

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

That is just what expert predict about crypto market. I think the market is unpredictable, so there is nothing sure about it
Do you believe that it is possible? I don’t so because the year is going to finish and I don’t know how many zeros are in trillion. People are disheartened because they have lost big money in cryptocurrency. They are withdrawing their money. Therefore I don’t think that the market will hit $1 trillion. It is possible but after a long time.
samuland5

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

As cryptocurrencies are more familiar, more capital will also flood into the relevant market!
The market for cryptocurrencies will rise to an amazing height in the future, and this is only a matter of time!
The current situation of the markets tells us that people are unhappy of cryptocurrency and they do not trust cryptocurrency anymore. In this situation I think that the market cap of cryptocurrency will not increase. Hope that the future will be good for crypto and will cross $1 trillion. We will have to wait for that time. We should not be panic at all.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Most likely this will not happen this year as the market will only begin to recover ! By 2020, this is a more realistic date for such capitalization.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend so we can't expect to hit one trillion very soon but in coming times we can expect cryptocurrency market may touch 1 trillion dollars in next bull run probably by next year with all positive signs
Yeah I agree with you mate, we all know that crypto can be the next big investment platform but for this year we had a series of bloodbath that hurts the entire cryptocurrency and this will suffer the value of each currency and this could be the reason that $1 trillion market is impossible to hit. Maybe in the coming years if the market returns into a bullish trend.
Right now it is about 200 billion. If you ask me it would be really hard to manage to get that to 1 trillion in less than 4 months left. You would have to get all coins or generally an average of 5 times bigger for it to become 1 trillion for the money to reach 1 trillion this year.

I do not see ANY coin to reach 5 times their price anytime soon, do you? If you believe the price of bitcoin and ethereum and all other coins to increase insanely soon with a bull run than yeah it could happen but without that HUGE bull run which seems unlikely right now there is not 1 trillion market cap anywhere you can see. Max I can see is 300 billion or so.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

I do not believe in such growth this year. I will be glad to see the growth of the cryptocurrency market to 400-500 billion dollars. I think this will be an objective growth.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

it is hard for cryptocurrency market capitalization drop below $100b , whenwhile on december bakkt launched their trade platform.maybe opposite with your opinion market capitalization could reach above $300b again.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

I do not believe in such growth this year. I will be glad to see the growth of the cryptocurrency market to 400-500 billion dollars. I think this will be an objective growth.
that's more rational for us.hoping too high could make us disappointed when it not happen.and capitalization around $400 - $500 more objective for this current condition.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

The year 2018 is approaching to the end and we are way far from 1 trillion dolar market cap. I think this bear market will continue across 2019 too. Maybe in 2020 we will see the start of the bull season.
Unfortunately, we need to recognize this and expect growth next year, because this year it is unlikely that something will change and there are no prerequisites for the start of a bullish trend. But this is a good time to purchase more cryptocurrency before the beginning of a large increase in the crypto market and to receive good profit in the future, although it is a pity that the predictions that Bitcoin will rise to 50-60 thousand dollars this year has not become a reality.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

In this year cryptocurrency market will not hit 1 trillion dollars, at least 300 billion to break through this year will already be a very important step towards achieving the next goal, and while the market is not moving in the better way, so hope for something better this year not worth it.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

In this year cryptocurrency market will not hit 1 trillion dollars, at least 300 billion to break through this year will already be a very important step towards achieving the next goal, and while the market is not moving in the better way, so hope for something better this year not worth it.
i think at least this year's crypto market can survive, but i still have hope until the end of the year that the market will reach highest price last year, even though it feels difficult
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

i think at least this year's crypto market can survive, but i still have hope until the end of the year that the market will reach highest price last year, even though it feels difficult
it is hard to happen.market confidence and psychology in bad condition now since price did not recovered after several months in down movement.but after bakkt launched their etf maybe bitcoin price and altcoin could rise again although in limited range.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

I think it is very difficult for the market to rise so high during the last few years, especially Bitcoin. Because there are so many bad news that the market can not grow fast. Nevertheless, we expect that the market will rise, expecting the experts' predictions to be accurate
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

To reach these numbers, crypto market must be fed more than two hundred billion dolars. Could you explain where this money will come from? For this, big and fat investors of Wall Street must put their money on crypto market. Even if bear market won’t continue like this in 2019, we may not see a bull market until we hear some greate news about accceptance or adoption of bitcoin by traditional markets.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

To reach these numbers, crypto market must be fed more than two hundred billion dolars. Could you explain where this money will come from? For this, big and fat investors of Wall Street must put their money on crypto market. Even if bear market won’t continue like this in 2019, we may not see a bull market until we hear some greate news about accceptance or adoption of bitcoin by traditional markets.

it can happen if the SEC finally approves the proposal given, there will be a big wave of wall street and generate volume and prices to a higher level. But this possibility is still not we can believe because the SEC looks not so enthusiastic about the direction of a more positive rumor, they only delay throughout the year without showing definite clarity, To maximize prices, bitcoin must fall to the lowest price in order to find bullrun points.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

Will your  guess is clearly not happening. Everybody know want and wish to hit that target. So lesson learned, never trust those experts because they don't hold the situation of the market but we can still thankful to them because we learn so much about their words. Only the time can tell what will happen but all crypto communities should lead the promotion of it.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

That is just what expert predict about crypto market. I think the market is unpredictable, so there is nothing sure about it
I am sorry its sad to say but it wont happen. It might possible after some years but there's no chances not even $20,000. I just appreciate your thought for bitcoin but you have to wait more at least 2 years if you want to see bitcoins in moon and the price like this.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

Anything is possible in cryptocurrency but I doubt with this prediction. Cryptocurrency can spring up but not to the figures mentioned in your suggestion. ($1 trillion). Right now, what we should hope for is people diverting their funds from the traditional market to the crypto market. There we shall see a significant improvement in the crypto market. If not, your prediction will be some sort of illusions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: