Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 995 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Cool! your way of explanation is really cool and nice. Even i used to explain in somewhat this manner and i used to explain them in the same manner which is used them to explain about the stock market trading in detail as i from trading background and even my family used to observe the stock market environment in very close way and that too they are having a strong positive mindset towards the market and finance sector.Well by this way i think our family will soon be realizing the power of this Forum and their campaigns.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

Bounty for me is that you were promoting a project for a months to be out in the market and get well paid for what you have been done. If the the project succed you will paid gurateed.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

for myself I am also very difficult to explain to my family the money that I get from ico campaign.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pro2017

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

if the project you support and believe in is successful, I see it as a usable satisfaction for your support.
greggypiggy

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

Bounty campaign is a program used to promote a project in a given period of time. There are different kind of promoting project. There are social media campaign where you use your facebook or twitter account to promote the project. There are also signature campaign where you will use their signature and start posting and replying in topics here. These are things i tried to explain with my parents.It is hard for me to convince them that the money i earned is not dirty as they think of it. They have no idea about cryptocurrency so its normal for them to be act like that. It will take time before they will start believing on our cryptocurrency world.
M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

I explained to my friend about the bounty campaign, saying that the bounty campaign is a part time job that does not exceed one hour of working and earns it right away. But it depends on the rules of the day of the payments but usually at the end of the campaign. It's like a real job, because there are rules here and there own product or project.
By advertising, it's like an essay that you need to expand your own idea from a topic.
It's just my way to explain about the bounty signature campaign.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Wildskull

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

Well I give comparison not with politicians, and with the advertizing company! I am an advertizing agent. And same essence! =)))
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

Very well said,you have indeed explained bounty hunting literally to those people who doesnt know anything about cryptocurrencies and ICOs,i should have done the same when my parents thought that i am doing illegal activities online because i am earning so much as they can earn monthyl,i would try to explain to them what you did explain to your family and friends.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

On my opinion, to make it simple since most of us here are the same answer. Definitely, an advertisement and a way of promoting a particular ICO project as what we are doing here in the forum which we can have rewards that base on their platforms, features and advocacy on their project.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

The best way to explain is to say that you are working in marketing. You can say: I am promoting a project and they are paying me for that.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

I tell my parents something like this: D Only I give an example of a diner that hired me to hand out leaflets
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

I just say I am advertising for projects online, which isn't untrue but I don't go into the scope of what I do. Little bit lazier approach but gets the job done nonetheless!

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?
My family is well informed that i am a blogger,what i am saying is i am a campaign manager online which aims to promote these new projects in our field that is why they arent asking too much because they know i am not doing illegal or schemes just like what other uneducated people will think,cryptocurrencies should always be in the good side so that our family wont be asking stupid questions.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?
I do not explain anything. I just say I've earned on cryptocurrency, and no refinements

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

I just tell people who ask me about the bounty campaign that I help new ICO's to create awareness about their project/idea using social media handles, and at the end of the project campaign, I get rewarded with coins/token.
Darkstare

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

The bounties term is borrowed from gaming. But the application is the key difference. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies provide new ways of leveraging reward mechanisms through smart contracts. It exploring how rewards can extrinsically motivate individuals to engage in a behavior to satisfy a need or desire. Decentralized technology is also introducing a new generation of reward applications.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

For me bounty campaign is one of the best way to advertise a Intial Coin Offering or a ICO. Its have many kind of campaign like facebook , twitter , youtube , bl0g , translation and the most important the signature. Signature campaign has big percentage on other campaign. Maybe it because he advertise in thia forum. Bounty campaign also use to earn token without investing your money.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

Great explanation i will try this explanation to my family because they think that i am doing illegal acitivities online,sometimes you need to look for the simple things so that your explanation would be more simple but meaningful,i dont really like the idea how these uneducated people tries to ask me what frauds i am doing online. Roll Eyes

myrliska1313

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Anyone who doesn't understand the crypto currency is difficult to explain how to make money on the bounty, new questions constantly appear, but in the end people recognize the essence
Babyboy423

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Bounty campaign is a great way to enter crypto world without money. Companies pay you their token for  social media action like retweet, repost . if you have  free time. try it . the best way to be in touch with all new ICOs is telegram channels. since there always a limit for a number of participants, you should be quick to be in right place in right time .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: