Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 995 times)
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:49:18 PM

To my family I say thank you to the blockchain technologies. They look at me with apprehension. I think it's hard to explain to people who are older than the generation.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

I'm talking about the fact that I help the promotion of companies in the crypto currency market, a kind of PR manager
Tatars kun

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

One of the key goals of any marketing strategy is to ensure as much market penetration as possible for the product/service. By so doing, many people get to know about the company, what they offer and how to interact with their products and services.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

It is a job in marketing. You are advertising a product by placing a commercial sign in a place that is likely to be seen by people who are interested in the product.
That's right the job as I think it's fair but sometimes I'm wondering a lot of people who think such work is the same as gambling and anything related to bitcoin they think this offense is very pertinent and it's happening in my neighborhood
Actually this is about our job and its not related with another people so let them talk whatever but we got the salary from here and we can continue our life without bothering others. Actually this job is like sales and there is not relation with gambling. But let them think what they want.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:56:40 AM

i just explain bounty campaign are a promoting act so people knew about their projects, by shared of it's information to the media platform that bounty hunter has, it was quite difficult to explain to the people, but i think your suggest are great, i may use your way someday.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

if I first get the result bounty, asked by family and friends. I answered the work of an advertising project (ICO), who wanted to promote the product (atlcoin). and I work as part of the promotion (bounty), which advertises via twitter and facebook.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

I see it as an online promotion. I will explain that I am looking for an online investor for a project and let it be known to more people. My job is very important.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?
For me if a person is really interested on what i do i tell them first to research on what is crypto currencies are all about. Then i teach them to create their own accounts and wallet and tell them to be patient in posting since they are still newbie till such time that they are eligible to join bounty campaigns.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

The reward activities are usually the ones you help the ico team publicize their projects, and they give you some of the rewards.

Jisamipompi

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

In my opinion. Participating in campaigns is tough and need time to manage all you have been joining. Bounty campaigns are made to promote all the ico projects to be known from all investors and to the public. The more we campaigns the more the project will be known to cryto world.
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:06:01 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?

There are set of methods which describes the Bounty Campaign, one of which I know is an Australian company called Blockgrain
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started by the way. Get your KYC done if you haven't.

You may try your luck with the BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

I explained to my family in a very easy language, I explained first about cryptocurrency and coin, then I explained if there is a new coin, then the world needs to know, there my duty, introduce new coin to the world, and invite people to buy new coin then I will be paid with some provisions.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:09:00 AM

Your analogy is really a good example to use when asked of what we are doing on the internet to make sizeable amount of money. I would also like to use it somehow. Truly bounty campaign is one of the most effective marketing strategy of an ICO project. By applying as a bounty campaigner, you will going to campaign those ICOs and in return, you will receive a reward (depends on your stakes). Your reward will be a coin/token from that ICO which you can trade in crypto market once it hits crypto exchange or you can hold it for long term. This is also a good exercise for a bounty campaigner like me who also likes to contribute to ICOs because it helps me determine what projects are worth investing for.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Bounty Campaign is a form of advertisement where the participants of the campaign are being paid of  tokens they  gonna advertised in social media. The tokens being received can be kept for long term position or convert to BtC or ETH in an exchange which can be later convert to fiat.
There's no need to make it hard for them to understand, just focus with how the company benefits with your help and how will you benefits from them, each time that you participate with bounty, you are giving the company exposure and you are given them possible lead to attract investors and users
that will be their possible supporters, while by doing that you are guaranteed to be compensated in forms of their own tokens or sometimes you can also received it in bitcoin, enough earnings for your help.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

for me it's very hard to explain that on them, because their lack of knowledge about bounty campaign or bitcoin, some of them don't believe me on what im saying.. im just saying that this is a networking..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

I ussually tell them that there are new companies that launch their product(coin or token), and need help to get promoted in order to sell their product. This kind of help consists in promoting through social media, or forums or by making translations. So for this help, the bounty hunters get paid.

Trader44

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

Of course this is visual advertising. Bright pictures like short slogans are quickly remembered. For me, participating in the bounty is primarily an additional bonuses to ICO. Since I almost always buy tokens of those projects in which I participate in the bounty. Especially I need bounty if my country turns out to be banned in a prospective ICO.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

I would explain it as a way for a company to promote their project to a more targeted audience by the use of social media and also cryptocurrency forums. The company get exposure and the bounty hunters doing the work take payment with the coins backing the project.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

if I am willing to explain karuni to beginner I will explain in detail and also I will tell really, because following the bounty project is very difficult, must be explained in detail and clear.

akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

I explain my work as a mini task in social networks to promote the company.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: