Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1716 times)
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

It is very difficult because the bank has been established for a long time, and every bang in the country and outside the country stands with a strong defense so every bank will never be replaced because no one is able to compete with the State bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alva12

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:06:12 AM

Bitcoin exists if the user or its investors exist, unlike the bank.
it until whenever bitcoin and bank will always side by side.
Dietere

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

Don't really know if Bitcoin can bẻ able to replace bank in the future but for now it's still impossible to replace bank cause number of country leglize Bitcoin is very little so Bitcoin still has no chance to replace bank at the moment but in the future.  Smiley
Fergale

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

Bitcoin is my personal bank, Thanks to Bitcoin, I can keep my money without being connected to any center. I don't trust Banks and capitalist system.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

Bitcoin exists if the user or its investors exist, unlike the bank.
it until whenever bitcoin and bank will always side by side.
therefore banks will never accept bitcoin because they are very different from all aspects. and in many countries the bank is working with the government for bitcoin banned

Athelstan Miller

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

i think everything will change when Bitcoin legalize worldwide. For now, people are going to invest in Bitcoin and crypto more than before and bank system is very nervous about this case cause it'll make bank lose a lot of money and customers when people just want to invest in bitcoin.
Aubrey Wilson

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

A bank is the place where money and gold are stored and controlled. Its principles can't be replaced by mere money. But , what i think that will happen in the future, is that the banks will start storing bitcoin and try to control it.They will recognize it.
judy1409

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin can ever replace banks. Because they don't even have the same fondamentals. Bitcoin is money, the same as dollar and euro.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:04 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency whose transactions can not be set by the state, while the Bank is the institution that regulates the inflow of money and set by the government. so I think at any moment that Bitcoin will never replace the Bank, because the Government will not let that happen.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?

I do believe that nothing can replace visible thing with invisible, i mean with those you can see and hold than you cannot hold. Bitcoin and Banks are two different things. Bitcoin is a virtual/digital money while banks are the one who holds our money. So instead of Bitcoin vs Bank, it must be bitcoin invade the banks. Meaning Banks also will exchange bitcoin in the near future though there are already banks from other countries that accepts bitcoin.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

In reality, banks are the safe place to save money. They are guaranteeing that our money were kept with assurance. I can't just imagine that bitcoin will replace banks just like what others opinion. Not in the history and never will be.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Bitcoin is surpassing banks in terms of investors because there are more people who are placing their money on cryptocurrency more than on fiat and that is the reason why banks really hate the growth of cryptocurrency and they are creating different black propaganda's in order to reduce the investor of bitcoins.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

The bank is a bank. Which never will be replaced with anything. If you still want to compare with banks and BTC then BTC is just an antibiotic that is still in the lab for tasting its accuracy. It's better not to compare Banks with BTC. Yes, I admit Bitcoin has some impact on the economic environment but not at all with banks.
hataman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Some countries react differently to the presence of bitcoin. China and Russia are some countries that reject the presence of bitcoin. While Japan accepts bitcoin transactions. therefore bitcoins and banks in these countries do not accept the presence of bitcoin.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

Things that have some system similarities but this one unity are interrelated, despite having a different world and nothing will replace each other. Bank is a very needed thing in real life, bitcoin no one can vouch how long it will stands.

Hm, I think you are making a point here in terms of banking is the best whatever you say about the bitcoin. Its true because banking is been done since many years, may be many more generations than our grand grand relatives. It doesn't matter whether it was been done with stones previously and now it is been done with the Digital way but the banking has been the perfect way to do the baking itself. Just because bitcoin has come to existence in moral and technical way doesn't mean that it should go and replace the traditional banking in straight manner. Nope, its surely not the right way to do it. I think bitcoin still lack that prestige of replacing anything in this real world so better we back off from this thought.
Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency that only spins on the internet and can store all the wealth while the bank is managing money in a country dollar example and others.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Bitcoin is now very weak to create problems for such a monster as the banking system. It seems to me that they did not now consider as a real opponent. All cryptocurrencies occupy no more than 1% of the market. It is very small. If banks do not restrict users in the possibility of exchanging cryptocurrencies for Fiat, then cryptocurrency can help them get additional income and will not allow bitcoin to become a real currency.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

I never think about that ever. Bitcoin couldn't replace banks all over the world but it could be the intimate bitcoin partner by manipulating the system of bitcoin from cryptocurrency to fiat. Banks is irreplaceable but fiat can be replace for the people wants more new and convenience to do.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

No Bitcoin won't replace banks but instead it will aid it's lapses or disadvantages. Governments won't allow crypto to dominate and that is the reality we have been facing since the diminance of Bitcoin because they treat Bitcoin as a threat to fiat money. Banks has been here even in those old days and we all know that it is not always safe to store our funds in there and we need something like Bitcoin for us to fully control our funds.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

No Bitcoin won't replace banks but instead it will aid it's lapses or disadvantages. Governments won't allow crypto to dominate and that is the reality we have been facing since the diminance of Bitcoin because they treat Bitcoin as a threat to fiat money. Banks has been here even in those old days and we all know that it is not always safe to store our funds in there and we need something like Bitcoin for us to fully control our funds.
I do believe that banks cannot eliminate cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, but if I were to them I will add bitcoin to our transactions, I will have some studies about it, and will recommend it to our government or central banks, I will seek help for those user/investors who wanted to have bitcoin transaction in a bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: