Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1716 times)
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will never replace the bank. If you think that banks are just places where people save or save their money, you're wrong. Banks are very important in a country's economy. Bitcoin is unlikely to replace the bank in the future because the age of bitcoin is only temporary. Banks have been institutionalized, legalized and accepted how to put money and invest money. Banks are needed in every government to manage money and check and balance its currency. And I think this is one of the main reasons why banks will last longer than many think,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

It is almost impossible to replace bank because they don't even have the same fundamentals. Bitcoin is money, the same as dollar and euro.
And a bank is the place where money and gold are stored and controlled. Its principles can't be replaced by mere money. But , what i think that will happen in the future, is that the banks will start storing bitcoin and try to control it.
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?
I think bitcoin still will not replace the bank, but bitcoin will be one of the bank rivals, only paranoid people who think that bitcoin will replace the bank.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
Merited by examplens (1)

It is almost impossible to replace bank because they don't even have the same fundamentals. Bitcoin is money, the same as dollar and euro.
And a bank is the place where money and gold are stored and controlled. Its principles can't be replaced by mere money. But , what i think that will happen in the future, is that the banks will start storing bitcoin and try to control it.

Not almost but it is impossible, yes, they don't have the same fundamentals because it is not the same in holding the paper money and the digital money but they are both currencies, now if you convert bitcoin to fiat and then you cash out you need a bank to claim your money, Bitcoin now is just like universal currency then through bank we get a real value on bitcoin. Who knows soon bitcoin and banks are one company.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

In the modern time the banks are also playing a vital role in the economy of a country and tor the world the banking industry and financial institution are doing well and all the big transactions are through banks while with the presence of this crypto currency like bitcoin some of the transactions and funds transfer can also be done through this way and bitcoin for the life time is good way to make money. The Internet is now using for online jobs and the people are happy to use the online digital money so they will also get some benefit over that.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

I think bitcoin will not replace the bank because Bitcoin is the first non-centralized digital currency,Like money in general, Bitcoin can be used to store wealth and to purchase goods electronically,While banks regulate the circulation of money such as the euro and the dollar..

True; the bank has a big support from the country which the Bitcoin has not. Bitcoin is a paradise for the common people which are investing in it to surpass their limitations in a financial way and to achieve wealth with the smart investment. There are taxes that are in some kind of way connected with each country separately but for the Bitcoin, to replace banks it would need a miracle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also a holder of some particles of the Bitcoin but personally, I would want for the decentralized currency to replace the existing ones. The new problems would arise then and there would be even more poor people than before because the government would for sure find a way to manipulate the market that would lead to further bankruptcies and losses of the common people.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

In the modern time the banks are also playing a vital role in the economy of a country and tor the world the banking industry and financial institution are doing well and all the big transactions are through banks while with the presence of this crypto currency like bitcoin some of the transactions and funds transfer can also be done through this way and bitcoin for the life time is good way to make money. The Internet is now using for online jobs and the people are happy to use the online digital money so they will also get some benefit over that.
earlier I was told that Bitcoin and banks can not be combined, because everything is in different spheres of human activity and performs different functions. But I'm already used to always see what people have learned to unite unjoined.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

earlier I was told that Bitcoin and banks can not be combined, because everything is in different spheres of human activity and performs different functions. But I'm already used to always see what people have learned to unite unjoined.
You are right, I am not in favor that the bank will eliminated, but I am in favor if the bank will add transactions and allow or accepts bitcoin as a way of payment of depositing money thru local bank accounts. If ever there would be a bitcoin bank then I'll support it and open account on it.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Bitcoin does really have the chance to replace banks in the future because the growth today of cryptocurrency is very fast and if banks would not do anything about that then it was very sure that their business will really go down.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

Bitcoin does really have the chance to replace banks in the future because the growth today of cryptocurrency is very fast and if banks would not do anything about that then it was very sure that their business will really go down.

I thiNk it can work vice versa as cryptocoins needs a strong community to back it up as it goes through lot of challenges and banks are really safe on the other end due to the solid hacking it receives from the government to steal hard earned money of tax payers.

Am I spamming? Report me!
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

I don't think BTC will replace banks but it can be a viable alternative
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

I thiNk it can work vice versa as cryptocoins needs a strong community to back it up as it goes through lot of challenges and banks are really safe on the other end due to the solid hacking it receives from the government to steal hard earned money of tax payers.
Bank is centralized while bitcoin is decentralized that talks about investment. As we talk about efficiency bitcoin is much better than bank , the capabilities of bitcoin has a great contribution in each individuals living in the world. Then, bank was supported with governments in their paper money that has an interests with high fees than bitcoin has.Bitcoin is volatile that can take huge profit returns so for me bitcoin is much better than bank.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

With bitcoin, transactions are received instantly, and it usually only takes an hour for proper confirmation, the current banking system is outdated and even if they could settle instantly, they likely still hold onto your money to turn a profit in investment,
24/7 access, Since banks are a permissioned system, your funds are not always available to you, infact there are many historical example of bank runs when depositors are unable to access their money. With bitcoins as long as you keep your private keys are secure, you can access your money 24/7. Bitcoin is a global payment system that never stops running and is not limited by business hours of operation.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

I do not think so, because if the investment in our bank in taxes every month, while investing in bitcoin not in taxes, so I feel bitcoin can not eliminate the bank, because the government will not make it happen.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:02 AM

I don't think so. I want bitcoin to replace banks but it can will never happen.Banks are more powerful than we can imagine. They can make an economy fall if they want to. Bitcoin will just coexist with banks but they will never replace it. Yes monopoly is being broken but banks will always be there and it will never be replaced.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

it's impossible to compare, everyone knows about the bank, they do not know about bitcoin. How to compare a baby and an old man. Experience against youth, to be more precise.
crazydave

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:57 AM

both systems are here to stay for the foreseeable future, although bitcoin has the potential to change commerce, and the financial system as we know it. Both systems have their advantages and disadvantages which have been discussed. Both will co-exist for the foreseeable future for the time being, although the world of finances and commerce has the potential for a revolution in how it operates due to the invention of bitcoin and other currencies derived from it and the blockchain has other uses, such as smart contracts, as used in the Ethereum platform. Bitcoin is an advance in technology, and potentially one that puts more power in the hands of the people, are they ready for it?
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to reach the popular imagination – indeed, its initially surging value and subsequent collapse are sometimes blamed on the wave of interest in the currency in its early years. Bitcoin are the end result of a process of complex computer decryption, with each decoded string generating new Bitcoin. Because the number of Bitcoin is finite, and the computation involved in generating them expensive and highly technical, this makes them both scarce, and valuable. Now, the price has stabilized somewhat – but many analysts are predicting that the technology which underpins Bitcoin could be far more significant than the currency itself.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:13:21 AM

Bitcoin and banks are having different level of status, bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, and banks are forms of legal paper money or actual currency which is used for medium of exchange. However, the comparison of two are both usable and more people who wants to own for their wealth. And even bitcoin will become legally used as a legal tender, but still banks exist. And I don't think that bitcoin would replace banks, because bitcoin and banks are different in situations and management, but we must accept the facts that bitcoin affects banks operations but it doesn't mean that banks will disappear because of bitcoin. Although there are some banking institutions plan to adopt bitcoin soon. And if bitcoin will legally used as a legal tender, it would surely that banks would also accept and adopt bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

Bitcoin and banks are having different level of status, bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, and banks are forms of legal paper money or actual currency which is used for medium of exchange. However, the comparison of two are both usable and more people who wants to own for their wealth. And even bitcoin will become legally used as a legal tender, but still banks exist. And I don't think that bitcoin would replace banks, because bitcoin and banks are different in situations and management, but we must accept the facts that bitcoin affects banks operations but it doesn't mean that banks will disappear because of bitcoin. Although there are some banking institutions plan to adopt bitcoin soon. And if bitcoin will legally used as a legal tender, it would surely that banks would also accept and adopt bitcoin.

I agree banks aren't going to disappear, but I believe their power, wealth and influence in the world can decrease if Bitcoin is successful on its implementation, respecting the decentralization ideal behind it.

Banks could accept the changes pacifically, just adapting themselves to the new reality, but they won't without taking advantage from Bitcoin, and if they can't take advantage from Bitcoin somehow, they won't accept adopting it, having to adopt or create another Crypto-Currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: