Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1716 times)
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

Bank is best and it will be. In the bank your money is 100% safe and if you get any kind of trouble by bank, the responsibility of your money is in theiir hand amd they will take care of it. Also you will get your profit monthly/yearly whenever you want. About the btc it can make your money  2*,,,,3*,, with in short time but also have a negative way of it... also if you lose your money no one is going to take your responsibility...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

You are very correct and that is one reason why many government are yet to adopt bitcoin into their system. Banks AHS really exploited their customers in the area of SMS alert, maintenance fee e.t.c you have to Join a king queue to collect your money but bitcoin is just too flexible to use no queue no hidden charges 
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

Well, even as at now, a perspective is being understood that more persons would rather keep their monies stored as Cryptocurrency rather than just putting it in the bank. The bank are now probably limited to intermediary work of linking a person with his/her Cryptocurrency wallets. These and many more reasons will impede the growth services of banks.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

To conclude,it seems that the technology that powers bitcoin,the blockchain,has great support among many of the banking world’s top brass.However,it appears unlikely that any of the world’s major banks will integrate the actual currency itself with their current methods of operation.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:02:46 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?

I don't think so. From what I've observed BTC can be a form of investment but it cant be something you can store your money in because of its volatility. While bank having FIAT which is not volatile is much more safer to save into.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:23 AM

Bitcoin is earning its power nowadays especially that it is being supported by the technology. But what restricts bitcoin to replace the bank?
Well for me, like most of the statements in this forum, bitcoin can never replace banks. Because first, bitcoin is like just the money and not the bank. Secondly, the government has not yet given its trust to bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

Well, even as at now, a perspective is being understood that more persons would rather keep their monies stored as Cryptocurrency rather than just putting it in the bank. The bank are now probably limited to intermediary work of linking a person with his/her Cryptocurrency wallets. These and many more reasons will impede the growth services of banks.
at this time I think more people saving in the bank than cryptocurrency, because many people still not understand cryptocurrency. but I believe in the future people will prefer cryptocurrency
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:52 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Bitcoin will make banks obsolete in the future if banks will not find ways to counter the effectivity of digital currency. Personally, i don't like to put my money on the banks because of small interest rate. Banks are the only ones to profit from the money of the people. 
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

I don't think they have any competition now, Bitcoin is always secured and anonymous but banks do not have anything like this they do not provide transparent network or security. Of course they always say that they are secured enough but in my country from some month scammers are getting a grip on banks so that satisfies that they do not have enough security and something can break them but with Bitcoin we know that it is breakable but it will take an infinitely long time to break it so no one is going to ever try it.
Yeah one of the min feature of btc is that it is decentralized and its whitepaper may have stated that its purpose is to remove a third party which is a connecting bank; bitcoin really achieved this that is why we directly make payments to the receiver based on trust. But what bitcoin can't do is to dominate the bank. If this happens then it means that almost all the world countries will not have any country currency.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

I think that is impossible that bitcoin will replace all banks.Bitcoin and is immune to fraud and hacking - unlike centralised banks. It enables one digital wallet (that can be stored on a phone) to directly connect with another securely and process a transaction. As such, it removes the need for any kind of traditional bank or regulator.
While banks generally charge fees for doing anything with money, even just holding on to it. That's because the banks have created a level of trust that transactions pass smoothly and everything is recorded and accounted for correctly.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

Bitcoin will make banks obsolete in the future if banks will not find ways to counter the effectivity of digital currency. Personally, i don't like to put my money on the banks because of small interest rate. Banks are the only ones to profit from the money of the people. 
Banks might have a limited function but banks will still stay for our deposits as long as they have that insurance.
The thing is big banks are protected by the government and I think what is happening with the crypto now is that because of the manipulation, they
want people to panic so crypto will fall.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

Banks might have a limited function but banks will still stay for our deposits as long as they have that insurance.
The thing is big banks are protected by the government and I think what is happening with the crypto now is that because of the manipulation, they
want people to panic so crypto will fall.
The bank will still exists because it is being back up by the government, but for  profitability is seems that  people rather invest bitcoin rather than putting money in bank is not a wise idea because bank will only prosper they just using depositors money to their own profit.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:02 AM

I do believe that there's a probability for cryptocurrency (especially bitcoin) to replace banks but I don't think it will happen in the near future. As long as nations of different countries still see bitcoin as an enemy and oppose to its concept, banks will remain confident and will not be threatened to crypto  — in short, they will remain standing strong. Let's just accept the fact that it is very hard to change the monetary system that we used to but I'm still hoping.

Some news, there are banks that want to implement blockchain technology, but I do not know if it works. but bitcoin can replace the bank, I do not think it will ever happen. Bitcoin has blockchain technology that makes all transactions more transparent and all recorded in a blockcain ledger, this technology is not owned by the bank
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

bitcoin will never replace the bank and will not be replaced in the world.
Bitcoin is an additional currency that has a good price or value without any protection to its owner
But the Bank has the protection of its customers, only the bank needs to adjust the way of thinking about crypto.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

I don't think that it makes sense to compare bitcoin to the bank because if you will use bitcoin then it is just for mode of payment and not for storing money for safety since it is also risky and volatile. Bitcoin is an asset and bank is a place for your money to be kept or invested with a low rate of interest but a medium risk so it doesn't fit to the bitcoin's characteristic though, so we should not compare them because they are so different.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

Bitcoin and bank system are two significant system in terms of economic growth. They both have the capacity to help the people's transactions to be processed but we have to remember also that they have different features and limitations. Which means both of them cannot replace one another. We will be needing those two in our economic growth and of course for our own consumption. Although bitcoin's one objective is to eliminate the third party processor for transactions it doesn't mean that it would replace the bank itself

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

No! Bitcoin  is a big game changer but it is not a bank! All of transfer or other operation cost will be down and Bank will make their operation with this way.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:47:39 AM

i don't know about that, but sure people are need two of them bitcoin as a currency and system too and bank about the program or slush funds
we can say that bitcoin not need a bank, because we own our wallet and we control our wallet
but somehow bank is great asset for the country, maybe bank and bitcoin can be together oneday
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

There have been topics like this before. And I will still say, bitcoin will never replace banks and will not replace anything in this world. Bitcoin is an additional currency that has good price or value. Banks just need to adjust the way they think about crypto. Banks will comtinue to exist and will stay I think forver.

yes, i think bitcoin will never replace banks. bitcoin is crypto to investing, and bank is for saving my money for sudden need. in my opinion...
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

I do believe that there's a probability for cryptocurrency (especially bitcoin) to replace banks but I don't think it will happen in the near future. As long as nations of different countries still see bitcoin as an enemy and oppose to its concept, banks will remain confident and will not be threatened to crypto  — in short, they will remain standing strong. Let's just accept the fact that it is very hard to change the monetary system that we used to but I'm still hoping.
Changing the system in the conventional way it's very hard I will agree on that, however if there is an economic crisis so big that the economies of the world are completely destroyed then bitcoin will have the freeway in order to become the new currency of the world and to create a new economy based on it, it's not very likely since we cannot know how long it will take for that to happen but the possibility is there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: