Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1717 times)
khamehame

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement the monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?
I do not think so.
Banks will have a role within a country and will remain.
While Bitcoin will still exist also to meet the needs of digital currency that use around the world.
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Replacing banks in terms of what ? Banks will be banks and bitcoin is still a currency. Banks will do the same way they do until the future. They can adapt to cryptocurrency but it cant be replaced by bitcoin. They are a different entity and also functions differently from one another. They can just be linked but are not the same.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:15:28 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 02:50:27 PM by Zabrielle

There is no competition for me. Like i said for me bitcoin cant replace bank. Its way too far to happen. Bitcoin only exist virtual world. What about those laid back people living in a certain country eho is not aware of thse or doesn't even know how to use computer and all. Bitcoin and bank have different functions so there is nothing to argue about this.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

None of the countries claiming ownership of the bitcoin. This makes the bitcoin can never replace the banks who are in different countries. the Bank and the bitcoin is something different and it system so banks will remain safe,
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. It is not sure that the price will always be same. But bank has the safety of money. If you invest in bitcoin there is a doubt about to loss your money or not get profit. But in bank you can save your money. Without no fear.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Bitcoin vs Bank .. The most interesting news, about the talk that has been circulating in the news media.

I think the state bank was shocked by the trade in digital assets that were the currency of the crypto, and the value of the crypto money exchange price at that time of about 300 million (IDR) of crypto currency exchange with my country's cash currency equivalent to 22,000 USD it made the Bank cash is anxious with the development of crypto money, because for the sake of progress of the cash bank for the following year.

As the parties are afraid of a decrease in earnings for cash banks, the Bank is looking for ways to trade digital assets so that the government moves in favor of the ban on digital ased developments.

Because all people support the development of crypto money and almost all the world who helped develop the money crypto, which is very helpful for all people who need cash income crypto.

So that's the government does not prohibit the development of money crypto karna very useful for the progress of all people in the world ..

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

Current situation in India would be more opt to this thread now. RBI has announced that its entties should not deal with crypto currencies. Banks have sent mail to their customers that Bank Credit Debit & Prepaid Cards and cross border remittances not permitted for purchase / trade of Bitcoin, Crypto currencies and Viirtual currencies. Really disappointed with the news. Feel bad for the authority as it shows it has not yet upgraded to current trend.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

I think not. Banks still has a major role in our economy, especially in keeping money and loaning to people. They are accredited and regulated by the government so we can entrust our money to them. In the future, perhaps they will also play a major role in implementing blockchain technology into our financial systems.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Look man, for people who haven't heard yet about bitcoins or any crypto currency can live completely without it happily because it has been enough for the human race for hundreds of years now. But for us crypto people, we will not survive without the banks. That is a given fact. If banks were to disappear, this world would crumble and will be into so much chaos. This is because there isn't a single crypto currency yet that can meet the standards or is good enough to replace the banks and fiat. While banks clearly have a lot of cons, bitcoins have more. So better make the best of having both rather  than making both look like enemies that shouldn't exist together.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

Although Bitcoin has a potential of replacing these intermediaries called banks, but this will probably never happen. We are already seeing the attitude of many governments towards cryptocurrencies, which is not positive. Government exercises its power and control on financial system through banks, so they will never let that happen. Bank may adopt the blockchain technology working behind Bitcoin, instead.
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

If you are not afraid that your money will be stolen, you can keep the money in bitcoins. And if you're afraid of it, it's better to keep your savings in the Bank.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

If you are not afraid that your money will be stolen, you can keep the money in bitcoins. And if you're afraid of it, it's better to keep your savings in the Bank.
But in bitcoin your money will never stole i think its save to keep your money in bitcoin but the main point is that if you invest your money in bitcoin it will very beneficial and you will get you best profit than saving in bank, but i think bitcoin will never replace in bank because banking is just for those people who have physical business but bitcoin is for those people who work in online and specially for those who wants invest their money for best profit.

ExoticMotors

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

Eventually it will replace the banking system entirely. People just don't know what bitcoin is and how to use it otherwise it would have been the new reserve currency of the world.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

It actually can, since bitcoin can prove that it can provide more convenience and profit than bank. Bitcoin is decentralized and you can easily access your funds through the block chain technology. That is why banks are threatened by bitcoin, and soon banks will surely die, or slowly adapt cryptocurrency.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

You can store your BTC on a cold wallet only in order to prevent it from stealing.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

You can store your BTC on a cold wallet only in order to prevent it from stealing.
That's right, and you also have the complete privacy, but for me I would not only save my money in cryptocurrency
because I know the risk, the wise thing to do is also save in the bank as they will guarantee an insurance of our money.
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin can replace banking system.  Although they have a potential to do this. But I rather to choose bank in terms of money insurance and safety features that the bank can offer. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and bank is bank. They have a different feature. The only thing that the bank can do is to adjust to the modern way of banking and go with the trend of technology, they can also collaborate with the works of bitcoin.
ClearAid

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

I don't think that the Bitcoin itself will replace anything. But the Blockchain technology can replace a lot of things, like donations, money transfers, data storage, elections and so on.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

for me then this would not be attributable entirely. the Bank and the two assets are bitcoin is different and cannot be compared with each other.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

I think not. Banks will remain as it and go on with their functions. Bitcoin will never replace anything. It is an additional opportunities for people because it is decentralized and have a freedom. Banks and bitcoin are two different things, we still need banks even their is bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: