Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1716 times)
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

The bank has emerged and developed long ago. But since the creation of bitcoin, many people have believed and used it. Due to the bitcoin's usefulness and low transaction fees, it is very user-friendly in parallel with traditional banking. I think the future of bitcoin and the bank will help each other to develop together, helping the economies of countries around the world grow along.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fahad.khan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?
Bitcoin can never replace the banks. Because there are not much risk taking people like us. I like to keep money in bitcoins, but some people won't. So banks will always rule over cryptos. Thats the reality.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

I don't think so bitcoin can replace banks because Bitcoin is not banks itself. in my opinion bitcoin only replace the debit card, not the bank.
Bitcoin has its advantages as decentralized nature of bitcoin could provide general consumers with a more efficient, robust, secure, and cost-efficient financial network as an alternative to the global banking infrastructure.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

The banks and the banking industry in general will only transform. As you may have already noticed, there are still banks around us even here inside the world of cryptocurrency. I guess the banks will not really vanish. What will vanish is the traditional banking sector. However, this will only happen if they resist to bend and go along with the new trend. I am even afraid that the world's system of developing ruling class will not end. This world is not that open for such huge changes.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

The impact of bitcoin is growing, and I think the future is going to be a two-tiered one, where people who support blockchains will use bitcoin, and traditionalists will continue to support their Banks. They coexist.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement the monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

I think Bitcoin can replace the Bank in the future. Bitcoin has its own interest in its users. And so far Bitcoin is very promising and has been proven Bitcoin greatly assist the economy of lower, middle and even upper society. If the development of Bitcoin continues consistently I'm sure everything will depend on Bitcoin.
sensimilia

Activity: 702

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Don’t think now about banks disappearance. The time hasn’t come yet for crypto to change the monetary system. A lot of countries didn’t authorize bitcoin or even banned it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

I think bitcoin cannot replace banks. Bitcoin is a virtual currency, a crypto currency. While bank play a major role in every economy. Bitcoin may only replace paper money since it has a value, and a buying capacity upon convertion. Bitcoin may be honored by banks as a virtual money with value.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

bitcoin will not replace anything, I think bitcoin and bank will go hand in hand in the future, because both have advantages and disadvantages of each. this is just my opinion about bitcoin and bank in the future

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sensimilia

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Bitcoin is also a kind of alternative for those who used to put their funds to saving account at a small rate. BTC provides greater profit  from your investment than any bank does. Of course bitcoin will not substitute banks, but it shows another profitable way of income.

█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

As for me bitcoin will never replace banks because people are more use to fiat currency. However, Bitcoin can be an alternative for those individuals who prefer using cryptocurrencies.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Bitcoin and Bank are two different terms in different perspective. Bitcoin is a decentralized technology where people can do many things without touching any coin or money. Actually,all things are based on internet that means virtually.In the bank ,we can see the different things. People trust bank and put on their money in bank and all things are touch in their hand and their also don't need the internet mandatory.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

Without banks it would be very difficult to make payments, very difficult to make credits, it'd be very difficult to create money. Recently we've seen a lot of technological disruptor's enter financial services. So examples would include not only digital currencies like bitcoin but also peer to peer lenders crowd source funding and whole variety of other innovation that people are coming up with as waves to not use deposits to fund lending. So bitcoin is unusual creature because we are not sure who created it or exactly when it was created. Bitcoin is terrific alternative in most other countries the central banks aren't behaving that badly and so it doesn't provide that important of an alternative but it put a discipline on central banks if they have badly theirs a easy alternative.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

Bitcoin is better than banks for sure, because it is decentralized and anonymous, and it have low fees compared to banking transactions. But we are forced to keep dealing with banks actually, because BTC is not supported by the governments and it is almost not used offline for the daily payments, and also most marketplaces around the world keep supporting only banking deals.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Holding Bitcoin you are own bank no need of third party and freedom of paperwork and free from hurdles which we face in tradition banking system.Traditional banks took time for transactions and there is risk of loosing money by theft or robbing.
Bitcoin is best technology of this century and it gave a way to how live standard life free from financial activities hurdles.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

Replacing banks in terms of what ? Banks will be banks and bitcoin is still a currency. Banks will do the same way they do until the future. They can adapt to cryptocurrency but it cant be replaced by bitcoin. They are a different entity and also functions differently from one another. They can just be linked but are not the same.
People think that bitcoin can replace banks because bitcoin allows to you to be your own bank, you can store your money, you can make investments and even better you can send money all over the world without a third party deciding if they allow the transaction to go forward, however I agree that will be very difficult for bitcoin to replace banks because we know they can adapt to any circumstances and will do their best to deceive people so they think they are a needed part of the economy.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

No I don't think that Bitcoin will be able to replace Banks in future.Both banks and Bitcoin have their own advantages and in many cases one is superior from another so I think in future both will work hand in hand.No doubt investing in Bitcoin is better than saving your money in Banks but Banks provide us with the features such as lending home loans,education loans, bussiness loans,mortgages,saving accounts etc which Bitcoin does not provides.Moreover it is difficult for Bitcoin to gain that amount of trust which people have on Banks.So I don't think Bitcoin will be able to replace Banks.
sensimilia

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

Despite everything they say and how they try to convince me otherwise, I'm sure that banks will not be eliminated by bitcoins.

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

Individuals feel that bitcoin can supplant banks in light of the fact that bitcoin permits to you to be your own bank, you can store your cash, you can improve ventures and even you can send cash everywhere throughout the world without an outsider choosing on the off chance that they enable the exchange to go ahead, in any case I concur that will be exceptionally troublesome for bitcoin to supplant banks since we know they can adjust to any conditions and will do their best to trick individuals so they think they are a required piece of the economy.
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

I do hope there is a winner in this war between cryptocurrency and the banking system.
The banks have taken a lot of peoples funds from them in fees and low interest rates for they take their cut from what they actually should be pay you. Cause in reality they are borrowing your money to make even more profit than if you did it yourself.
With cryptocurrency you basically are your own bank and get 100% of the profits if you hold it and of what you borrow out using it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: