Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1717 times)
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

In all countries, the banking system is very important, usually the banking industry can help a country's government to control the economy, the appearance of bitcoin will replace some of the banking functions in the financial aspect, so the bank is very cautious about the attitude of encryption, and the bank is now resisting to bitcoin. But I don't think bitcoin can take the place of banks.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

Both systems are here to stay for the foreseeable future, although bitcoin has the potential to change commerce, and the financial system as we know it. Both systems have their advantages and disadvantages which have been discussed. Both will co-exist for the foreseeable future for the time being, although the world of finances and commerce has the potential for a revolution in how it operates due to the invention of bitcoin and other currencies derived from it and the blockchain has other uses, such as smart contracts, as used in the Ethereum platform. Bitcoin is an advance in technology, and potentially one that puts more power in the hands of the people.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?
My analysis for this one was Bitcoin in an hour or a days pass by we can evaluate that our money will grows up automatically unlike bank there is an interest of it.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

Bitcoin has its own function, banks have their own. However, now in the banking sector there is a tendency to separate credit and investment divisions. I think that in a couple of years the banks will work with bitcoin.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

Crypto currencies and the banks are much needed in our today's world. The banks are also useful so I belief bitcoin and fiat currencies should compliment each other. It will be nice to withdraw your bitcoin in fiat currency since is the most accepted currency
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Well, considering the current scenario, I am damn sure that a high number of people would shift to trusted crypto option for their financial transactions. I don't think that Bitcoin or crypto will replace banking system but Bitcoin will gain the place among major players in the fund transfer industry. It's not about Bitcoin vs Banks but all about decentralization vs centralization at the end. No doubt, banks will have to adopt the blockchain technology to optimize their traditional infrastructure.
waywethe

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

bitcoin can not replace the bank. The government will not close the banks and instead will be the Bitcoin bank. Because Bitcoin is very hard to control and the government can not handle Bitcoin
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

Bitcoin & Bank both are totally different by their work and principle. Bitcoin is a currency and there has no transaction free and middle man also has no control. On the other hand bank maintain a rules and regulation, it has control and its take profit by the debt, transaction and on the counter of storing the money. So Bitcoin can never replace the Bank.
Bank it’s the traditional system and without banking system the economy of the country can’t think, on the country without Bitcoin the economy can possible to run though bitcoin helps to increase the economy. So Bitcoin can be the alternative currency, and bank use it as the money of exchange without taking it enemy of the bank.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

It’s true that Bitcoin Has gained a lot of popularity and since it has started throughout the world and in this process it has also gained a lot of users throughout the world because of which its demand has increased a lot but still I would prefer banks over bitcoin because firstly popular and banks have way more trust among the people than bitcoin throughout the world.Banks regulate the currency Whereas bitcoin is not regulated by government.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

It’s true that Bitcoin Has gained a lot of popularity and since it has started throughout the world and in this process it has also gained a lot of users throughout the world because of which its demand has increased a lot but still I would prefer banks over bitcoin because firstly popular and banks have way more trust among the people than bitcoin throughout the world.Banks regulate the currency Whereas bitcoin is not regulated by government.

Bitcoin is not developed in all over the people hand but banks are available for each and every people in the world so my opinion is people are very user friendly with banks so bitcoin will not replace banks nowadays.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

I can say surely yes. But for such adoption of BTC a lot of time is needed.

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

I disagree that will happen anytime soon, if this will happen government will have to change the way they think about crypto and give room for crypto to operate freely.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

I think bitcoin will not replace the bank because Bitcoin is the first non-centralized digital currency,Like money in general, Bitcoin can be used to store wealth and to purchase goods electronically,While banks regulate the circulation of money such as the euro and the dollar..
Their some advantage present in bitcoin which make Bitcoin better than bank Smiley. Bitcoin is one kind of digital money and its related money transaction occurs in digital and their is no need to give full information of sender and receiver in order use bitcoin transaction facility, But incase of bank you have to give your all personal data. Bitcoin changes low transaction cost and fast processing to its users where as banks are doing opposite of this. In any country their central bank regulates their currency production and distribution but in case of Bitcoin that thing doesn't happen and due this their is instability in its price.  Embarrassed
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

Bitcoin is a new idea to many so it is a little difficult for some of them to understand but as time goes by, bitcoin will take over the banks and all transactions will be crypto based.The banks has been around for ages and most people feel secured if they do transactions with the bank.The truth is that banks have not helped people to make money it only take from people but bitcoin help people to make money and give employment.

Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

I think that banks will remain in some form, but they will need some big changes. For me using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is so much easier than fiats.
Some banks already tested some crypto blockchains.

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

I think that banks will remain in some form, but they will need some big changes. For me using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is so much easier than fiats.
Some banks already tested some crypto blockchains.
That change will eventually happen, it is just a matter of time as it is not easy for the government especially banks to have cryptocurrency, but if they have seen that  they cannot  break this then for sure they will find a way to get crypto as an added to their transactions.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

If I never think that bitcoin can replace the bank in the future because bitcoin also requires banks to withdraw the funds we get from bitcoin but if the bank no longer exists then the results we get from trading bitcoin can not be liquefied.
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:19:56 AM

I think it would not be possible crypto can replace the local currency bank that there is a law on the currency of a country with its own characteristics.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:46:14 AM

It will replace the bank if the one country will become a cashless society. Being a cashless society that country will never need a bank because they never use a cash to buy stuff, foods and other needs in their daily living, that country will ruled by the digital currency which is start right now by the use of bitcoin and other altcoins. So by the future its possibly that bank will gone and not be used anymore because of the digital currency.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

Banks plays an important role in our economy. Banks are not just a financial institution that accepts money as savings account it also gives loans to individuals or companies that is why bitcoin can never replace banks.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: