Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1716 times)
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

As part of satoshi nakamoto's plan to upgrade the payment system globally, it's undeniable that banks are also affected on the process. Banks can no longer ask for a charge for someone who wants to send money abroad or pay something abroad.

varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

Decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have strong advantages over centralized financial systems, primarily because of their ability to function and operate without a single point of failure, which hackers and bad actors can target.Non-custodial cryptocurrency wallets enable users to remain in full control over their funds, by only allowing users to gain access to their private keys and no other centralized entity or platform. As such, Bitcoin wallets like Blockchain, Trezor and Ledger cannot refund transactions or recover user accounts once the private key is lost, encouraging users to be more financially aware and responsible. bitcoin will give you financial freedom.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?

Anything is possible in the future, it is either crypto will replace bank, or both will be working together to make fund security and services more credible and convenient to users. We all know that crypto still has a long way to improve and people are still improving it as technology advances. So, there's no telling what is in store for crypto and bank in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

I personally think that guys, who owns banks are smart enough to not fall in front of near crytpo revolution, they definately will invent something to stay on board.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

I don't think that in the future, bitcoin will replace the bank if people still use the bank to make a transaction. right now, we still use the bank to keep our money, to secure our money without any risk, to grow our money even for a small amount. and it's a small percentage of people that know and use bitcoin for their daily transaction and they still use the bank to send the amount of money. besides that, if we want to buy something in an online or offline store, we still use the money to pay and we are not yet all ready to use bitcoin to pay what we buy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

I don't think that in the future, bitcoin will replace the bank if people still use the bank to make a transaction. right now, we still use the bank to keep our money, to secure our money without any risk, to grow our money even for a small amount. and it's a small percentage of people that know and use bitcoin for their daily transaction and they still use the bank to send the amount of money. besides that, if we want to buy something in an online or offline store, we still use the money to pay and we are not yet all ready to use bitcoin to pay what we buy.
Yes I agree on that, I believe that bitcoin and bank has a different path way and they don't have to be compact or competence, because we are using bank for a verry long time while bitcoin is new and many people didn't even know about bitcoin yet. Bitcoin I really amazing but I think bank is more popular on it.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

Yes I agree on that, I believe that bitcoin and bank has a different path way and they don't have to be compact or competence, because we are using bank for a verry long time while bitcoin is new and many people didn't even know about bitcoin yet. Bitcoin I really amazing but I think bank is more popular on it.

Bitcoin and bank are two different income generating investment. They have their own uniqueness and respectively uncommon features only that bitcoin as of the moment is more profitable and is equally open to all without many hassle and requirements needed.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

I can actually says that Bank is good and your money is safety because they all had the securities and they are legitimate but bitcoin is much better i guess well we have to take the risk to take bigger win right. If we are going to chose in these two i would rather to recommend bitcoin. Bitcoin can actually back your money with profit in just a minute if the price increase and in the bank it is just that the interest is fixed by year.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

Banks are places where you can invest money by depositing savings and receiving interest depending on the term you send, while bitcoin is also where you spend money to invest it, but the interest you receive Bitcoin is hard to predict but I'm sure it will be many times higher than the bank
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Banks and Bitcoin have so many differences and they are incomparable. Banks protect our money plus they can interest income but in a minimum interest and the risk is very low.

On the other hand, Bitcoin is a digital currency wherein we can use it to buy some stuff and paying in a digital way and we can use it in trading so that we can earn income but there's always a big risk that you might get much loss.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

In my opinion banks are the financial institutions which is working for the monetary movements and the overall financial system at all and if we check the digital money then banks can deal it because they are also dealing in currencies so when the bitcoin become allowed in the countries the central banks of the country will make some rules and regulations for it and bitcoin can be then deposited into banks.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

I don’t think bitcoin will overrun the banks in terms of volume and size. Even with great potential of BTC banks will always have a place in the financial system of the human race. Banks are one of the oldest business and challenge by other instrument yet still exist because of their ability to adapt in changes.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Rose balignasay

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Bank is not allowed  to use to paying electric bill, salary loan. Then the bitcoin is allowing to pay your loans.. But you can both cash in and cash out
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

state banks are called traditional banks and bitcoin has the technological sophistication of blockchain, but bitcoin will require a tradional bank for a currency exchange transaction of each country, the conclusion is bitcoin and banks will always be related forever

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

There are still a lot of banks fearing Bitcoin that there are a lot of potential risks, and I think that those banks do not accept Bitcoin as well, because no one knows if Bitcoin will exist in the future. Not because this is just a virtual currency.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

Yeah indeed maybe it will happen when many people ate accepted bitcoin in the future or maybe that can be someone making some similiar like a bank to making circulation with bitcoin or just implement of it
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

I use bitcoin because I can keep my money without being connected to any center. I don't trust banks and capitalist system therefore I will always use bitcoin

This is very important but we can't always keep our money hidden from the establishment forever, also rememebr that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are part of the capitalist system, that is based on individual liberty.
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

I think Bitcoin will not be list on bank because the price of Bitcoin move too much and the earnings on the bank is like 0.5% / month  ot less but Bitcoin can destroy it Your money can be double within days.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

Honestly for the big difference of this two was Bitcoin is a kind of crypto currency that deals with an online income only.Then a bank also is focused on money or check that you can do offline or online.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

I use bitcoin because I can keep my money without being connected to any center. I don't trust banks and capitalist system therefore I will always use bitcoin
It seems you are using bitcoins since long time. But dude, you may be in the bitcoins world just before 3 or 4 years maximum, but before that wouldn’t you have been saving your money in banks? Definitely you have done this before as well. But yeah now bitcoins have taken the control and they don’t let any bank go before them. These bitcoins are tremendous and making big moves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: