Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1717 times)
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

If the bitcoin really spread, the banks would become useless.
But before this becomes possible, they will surely find ways to control it and continue to make money.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?
I hope that bitcoin won't replace banks but in stead it will become something more efficient then banks. We don't need a replacement for banks but something that work among and in the interest of people (not a group of people) so i hope bitcoin will become an alter ego for banks.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

Like seriously, dude do you even know what you’re saying? 🤔 First of all, you said that banks were endangering the stability of our economy, and as if that wasn’t enough you also said that banks are used in robbing private savings, and next it’s being used to cause violence… All these things you’re saying makes me think you’re very sick, like seriously how can you be mentioning things that don’t even happen? 🙄😓😱All these things you are saying makes no single sense, and Bitcoin is not taking over banks.
Danstan

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

There have been topics like this before. And I will still say, bitcoin will never replace banks and will not replace anything in this world. Bitcoin is an additional currency that has good price or value. Banks just need to adjust the way they think about crypto. Banks will comtinue to exist and will stay I think forver.

I agree with you most of the people think that Bitcoin can replace and cause banks to disappear but as you know new system can't replace old system since if they do so they will malfunction, so the best way to out it is to work them together to produce more and good output in the future.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

There have been topics like this before. And I will still say, bitcoin will never replace banks and will not replace anything in this world. Bitcoin is an additional currency that has good price or value. Banks just need to adjust the way they think about crypto. Banks will comtinue to exist and will stay I think forver.
If so happen that bitcoin can not replace the Banks all over the World there has been still a chance that in the future bank will never use the physical money anymore, because bitcoin is leading and convincing the world naturally to abolish the physical money in the bank and cryptos will be the global materials.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

The two have common denominator, they store your money. But with bitcoin, it will not be needing a middleman in order to transact because it is peer-to-peer and only you will know your account. I choose bitcoin because it is somehow an investment for me to gain more money.
DLMM

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

As I think, the advantages that bitcoin bring to both users and investors are large. So in the near future, bitcoin will replace all banks, but we do not know at what time. I'm still waiting for that day to come to me and everyone.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

never. bitcoin or cryptocurrent cant make bank disappear. unless, the government itself want to make bitcoin as bank and want to kill bank as their storage or the other 'how it work'.
bank have the other advantages that bitcoin dont. and im not sure bitcoin can be pure like a bank, because is there something that make people choice bank than bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

We found that bitcoin is very helpful to have fast transactions but it can not replace the banks or even anything in this world(mostly fiat money or paper money). Bitcoin is only digital currency maybe it will come true if the whole world is in a digital world and everything have advance technologies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

I think that in the future there will still be a bank but maybe the system it uses will be different from the current system, maybe in the future technologi blockchain will be used on the transaction system in the bank
Somratbd

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

An institution controlled by the government established through bank law. According to the law of the government is governed by the law. Tens of thousands of cash is being transacted through the bank every day. On the other hand, Bitcoin is just trading online. The bank controls the government, Bitcoin does not control the government. But Bitcoin can deal with the bank.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

never. bitcoin or cryptocurrent cant make bank disappear. unless, the government itself want to make bitcoin as bank and want to kill bank as their storage or the other 'how it work'.
bank have the other advantages that bitcoin dont. and im not sure bitcoin can be pure like a bank, because is there something that make people choice bank than bitcoin
Banks have been the trusted and reliable institution for generation. It is regulated and has a central mandate whereas Bitcoin is decentralized. These two have notable differences in terms of how they operate, how money is distributed, created, and stored. The bank has no fixed supply while Bitcoin has. Banks are already well-established and is widely-accepted while Bitcoin is still developing and is not globally recognized. Both systems have advantages and disadvantages, and we have different opinions when it comes to their existence. We have our own principles and preferences and it's up to us to decide which is better between the two. It's a matter of learning each system, taking risks, and weighing our options to which of the two we is more comfortable and provides security.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

Banks, they have minimum required amount on your account and if you go below that you will be having penaties.
they will give you a very low interest with your money.

bitcoin,  freedom if the people to have their price and control their money on their own.
no minimum amount needed.
fast and easy transaction with just some few clicks.
your money can have great profit if you know how to manage it.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

If we continue to rely on banks then dependence on the banks becomes very high and I think this is a boring thing, I'm tired when I have to throw away 2 hours because queuing in banks and with bitcoin then I can send money anytime without queuing up.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

I doubt that we can talk about the banks shut down at least because that is not what bitcoin's idea is.
Not all but some banks will stay and do not shutdown because even it is not the idea of bitcoin, users are there to support it. Banks is where to place your money safe than in online wallet even small interest earn in how many years and many regulations to follow. Bitcoin is for only investment but putting all the money in it is too risky and we have to minimize that.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

Banks, they have minimum required amount on your account and if you go below that you will be having penaties.
they will give you a very low interest with your money.

bitcoin,  freedom if the people to have their price and control their money on their own.
no minimum amount needed.
fast and easy transaction with just some few clicks.
your money can have great profit if you know how to manage it.
Both banks and bitcoin have their own pros and cons and that there is nothing as such common in between both that we can compare them. If you want to make a choice for the sake of keeping your money safe, then I will suggest you go for bitcoin as it will not only keep your money safe but it will also help you in having more earning. Bitcoin is a better option than that of banks in so many other ways too.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

Bitcoin as one of the cryptocurrencies which have the biggest market capitalization, in essence doesn't require monetary authority it uses decentralized controls as opposed to money a centralized banking product. As opposition to the banking currency, bitcoin is better able to solve some problems which occur around finance.

The nervousness of the financial authorities in the world with the emergence of cryptocurrency named bitcoin. It seems that bitcoin's unlikely to replace the bank because countries that resist bitcoin are larger in numbers when compared to countries that embrace bitcoin.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:03:39 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:20:40 PM by Gabrieelle

I don't think that Bitcoin can replace banking system although they have a potential to do this. But I rather to choose bank in terms of money insurance and safety features that the bank can offer. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and bank is bank. They have a different feature. The only thing that the bank can do is to adjust to the modern way of banking and go with the trend of technology, they can also collaborate with the works of bitcoin..
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:40:58 AM

Bitcoin have power to disrupt major banking business and is disrupting now also like investment banking, money transfer, deposit and trading on share markets, commodities etc. I feel still Bitcoin will never replace fully banking system because of governments and large investors who have invested in financial institution
But the technology behind Bitcoin i.e blockchain will replace traditional banking system and take banking sectors to adavanced level to tackle problems of corruption, fast transaction, less transaction fees, cross border remittance. There are several players with the blockchain technology in the market which are helping banking sector already like ripple and more will launch with unique concept to replace traditional banking system.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

yes, I think bitcoin and blockchain system will replace conventional bank system which enriches the elite of high class. one day people will move to a more transparent, easy, and decentralized currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: