Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1717 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:42:07 AM by jaocoincrypto18

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?

I will not agree that Bank endangered the stability of the nations economy because most of the nations economy now is very stable in which the banks are present and also i will not believed that Bitcoin will replace banks in the future as Bitcoin will not replace the paper money in which the banks are depending. This is simply because Bitcoin is just an alternative investments in which also depending on fiat that if the fiat will not acknowledge Bitcoin as investment then for sure Bitcoin will not going to become successful.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:22:22 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

yes, I think bitcoin and blockchain system will replace conventional bank system which enriches the elite of high class. one day people will move to a more transparent, easy, and decentralized currency
not that easy. I think banks will also develop systems that will not be outdone by blockchain. well, other than that the bank is also a state-recognized company, of course its development will be supported, in contrast to the blockchain. but I hope it can have the same level.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

If we talk about investments , when you invest in the banks the return profits is so very small per annum of stay of your money on bank, but for investment in bitcoin you gain more profits in your investment in the span of time , so it is better in bitcoin than in the bank.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:03:24 AM

Banks will stay here but they are certainly going to make a lot of adjustments because of the existence of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Banks will also have less power in the future and they'll need us more compared today that we need them much more than they need us.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 02:05:34 PM by dynospytan

Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will never replace the bank. If you think that banks are just places where people save or save their money, you're wrong. Banks are very important in a country's economy. Bitcoin is unlikely to replace the bank in the future because the age of bitcoin is only temporary. Banks have been institutionalized, legalized and accepted how to put money and invest money. Banks are needed in every government to manage money and check and balance its currency. And I think this is one of the main reasons why banks will last longer than many think..
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:17:03 AM

in my opinion bitcoin will never replace the bank position. banks and bitcoins have different functions, bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used as an investment asset. while the bank is a financial institution that serves to collect funds from the community and then distributed again to the community in the form of loan money or credit.

yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

Bitcoin simply can't replace Banks, where Banks are the place to store and control money and gold, and the government is behind it, and the government won't let that happen.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:41:05 AM

I think Bitcoin cannot replace the Bank in the future.
Although Bitcoin has many great opportunities to use, it does not mean Bitcoin will replace the Bank.
Bitcoin will still be used by the world community.
The work system of Bank and Bitcoin is different, then the possibility of Bank will be replaced with Bitcoin is a small opportunity.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

There have been topics like this before. And I will still say, bitcoin will never replace banks and will not replace anything in this world. Bitcoin is an additional currency that has good price or value. Banks just need to adjust the way they think about crypto. Banks will comtinue to exist and will stay I think forver.
I agree with you my friend, Bitcoin has its own uniqueness in terms of value . Bitcoin cant replace banks for it is not that powerful as what we see today.
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

There have been topics like this before. And I will still say, bitcoin will never replace banks and will not replace anything in this world. Bitcoin is an additional currency that has good price or value. Banks just need to adjust the way they think about crypto. Banks will comtinue to exist and will stay I think forver.
I agree with you my friend, Bitcoin has its own uniqueness in terms of value . Bitcoin cant replace banks for it is not that powerful as what we see today.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have significant advantages over banks in a number of areas, including security, borderless transaction settlement, efficient payment clearance, and lack of dependence on centralized service providers or entities.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have significant advantages over banks in a number of areas, including security, borderless transaction settlement, efficient payment clearance, and lack of dependence on centralized service providers or entities.
I think Bitcoin is the clear winner because Bitcoin offers more profit margin than the banks.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and it is the money making machine by which many people have become rich.Even billionaires invest in Bitcoin so as to earn more profit. If we keep our money in banks the growth rate is not much than that of Bitcoin. Taxes are also implied on the money but Bitcoin is decentralized so no taxes can be implied on it.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace banks at the moment because it has not yet gained trust of everyone and also not all of bank customers are aware of crypto currencies. Moreover, when someone first hears about bitcoin and altcoins, he does not feel like trusting it because a common person finds it difficult to believe in security of something that has no physical form. Besides, banks will start accepting crypto currencies.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace banks at the moment because it has not yet gained trust of everyone and also not all of bank customers are aware of crypto currencies. Moreover, when someone first hears about bitcoin and altcoins, he does not feel like trusting it because a common person finds it difficult to believe in security of something that has no physical form. Besides, banks will start accepting crypto currencies.
Banks were the universally accepted financial management system, which is not that easy to get replaced by bitcoin or other sources. Banks lacks service and it has got few functional issues which were easily fulfilled by bitcoin. In my view banks will never go out of usage, banks will serve as the primary financial management service provider while bitcoin as well the cryptocurrency network function alternate to it.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

Banks were the universally accepted financial management system, which is not that easy to get replaced by bitcoin or other sources. Banks lacks service and it has got few functional issues which were easily fulfilled by bitcoin. In my view banks will never go out of usage, banks will serve as the primary financial management service provider while bitcoin as well the cryptocurrency network function alternate to it.
Yes bank is work for physical business and bitcoin is work for network function but those people who are physical businessman  they can invest their money in bitcoin because it will also give them best profit and that's why they can earn much more money in bitcoin by  any ways in this currency, I think bitcoin is best than banking.

political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

It's not possible for now because it's not as secure yet. But in the near future it is possible that bitcoin or other cryptos will destroy the banking system. Is not that the reason for Bitcoin's creation?

coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

I will not agree that Bank endangered the stability of the nations economy because most of the nations economy now is very stable in which the banks are present and also i will not believed that Bitcoin will replace banks in the future as Bitcoin will not replace the paper money in which the banks are depending. This is simply because Bitcoin is just an alternative investments in which also depending on fiat that if the fiat will not acknowledge Bitcoin as investment then for sure Bitcoin will not going to become successful.

Banking system should have left by the people but it wasn't yet. We have some banking projects on blockchain too. Humaniq was one of them, Bankex and Cashaa were similar ones too if I'm not wrong. People don't want to leave banking system. And bitcoin is not a banking thing, it's only an asset. I don't understand why we mix them with each other.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

if the confidence will be replaced from banks to bitcoin which is a really big issue and which banks have so much potential to lose than yes bitcoin can replace the banks in world.

charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

Bitcoin will not replace banking systems right from the word go. It will take some time until banking systems begin to incorporate blockchain technology and bitcoin/cryptocurrencies into their systems. With the speed bitcoin is rising with, it is possible that more banks would rather fuse the blockchain technology into their operations rather than being left behind in the digital world.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

Bitcoin is more important than bank and if we see that bitcoin deposit in the good days are profitable while on the other hand we can be any time online and able to use our money at home.
I dont really think that bitcoin can really replace the banks, even that bitcoin is getting more stronger and even all people will knows bitcoin, i am still confident that the banks will surely remain in this world because banks is trusted by all people all over the world.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

Bitcoin is more imperative than bank and on the off chance that we see that bitcoin store in the great days are gainful while then again we can be whenever on the web and ready to utilize our cash at home and it regards store our cash in advanced wallet may we will get a decent return over this store as we realize that now a days crypto is for the most part utilizing by the informed individuals and it regards keep trust on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: