Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2006 times)
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

probably not anymore,
for me the bitcoin is special because the price fluctuations change significantly. So if the price is stable, bitcoin will leave a continuing weakness to date, namely the legality of each country. People will feel free with fiat money that is clearly legal in any country and no worries during a visit abroad
To me i think that when bitcoin price will become stable then it will be use for most of the people for different purposes, currently most of the people are not using bitcoin because of the its volatile in its price, but in future i think we can expect that when bitcoin price will become able then even the local shopkeepers will like to start accepting bitcoin as for shopping.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

First of all, the price of bitcoin will not be stable. That is why it is called volatile. And this is because of the demand of bitcoin in the present market. People would still use bitcoin whatever happens because bitcoin price will never be stable. That makes it more interesting.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

Yes, I would still use bitcoins if the price would be stable, because I have been interested in it for 3years and I think more and more people too will stay in it.

Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

yes I will but only probably to store my savings, for more I think it will not work that maybe it will be a substitute for something like that
Yes because at that time there will be no reason to invest in bitcoin because price if bitcoin will be stable people will use bitcoin not for the price to increase but for the saving of the income safe wallet of bitcoin will make everything possible. Bitcoin forum not exist if the price will be at the point and will not change as people use to take the opportunity of the change in price and they use to get some saving but it will not increase for them, saving it will be in vain then.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Why not? The main function of Bitcoin is as a currency since it is a virtual currency. And if the price will be less active or less volatile , it will be in favor for its users because the risk of losing their money due to volatility will be lessen. The investors will not earn hugevprofit this way but still, atleast Bitcoin would be used as suppose to be.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:25:04 AM

I will keep working on bitcoin because I can still benefit by joining the bounty campaign. I think that will be less investors because they can not profit by trading bitcoin. bitcoin buyers and bitcoin sellers will be reduced in the crypto currency market.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

I would use them, since they would be a great means of payment. Now they are a speculation means and it makes little sense to spend them or to put a price in btc on merchandise.
I will also use bitcoin even the price is already stable because it is more convenient and fast when it comes to use in different transactions. There are other crypto to invest aside from bitcoin where I can use my earning on bitcoin by buying the coins that has more unstable value that will be profitable. Even bitcoin become stable, I will continue to work to earn it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Probably no wonder absolutely yes because our money is very well secured.Its the best way to make money at thesame time.I like this currency a lot unstable and stable both

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

Yes. I'll still use bitcoin even the price of it become stable, look how we easily use it, just using our mobile phone we can buy something we want to the store accept bitcoin as payment and we also buy other bills without any hassle.
At time when the market value of any of the crypto coin gets stable, then the ones who invested in that coin can’t make out anything profitable form that investment as the market value stops increasing and that they don’t find that investment beneficial then and look for some other coin to invest. Same will happen at time when bitcoin would have a stable market value as bitcoin will lose its reputation then.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

I am using bitcoin to help my husband to support the needs of our family especially our son and daughter of course for the future of them. All we here we using bitcoin because it is a tool making money. I will continue using this even the price is stable all i want to earn even not big money at least it will help for our financial.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

If bitcoin price will become stable, I will certainly still use it. As long as that stable price is high, then it is worth to do bitcoin. On the other hand, if the price will be stable at a very low one, then there may be some who will give up bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good way of making money and making your financial aspect grow. A good investment and a good way of gaining profit or income.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

For now i used Bitcoin as an investments to earn more US dollars because today Bitcoin is the most promising investments in which i really earned a lot but when the time will come that the price is become stable or lets say fix price then i will still to use it but not for investments but as a currency for paying or buying like the fiat.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

Bitcoin is great if the costs stable in light of the fact that on the off chance that you purchase bitcoin at the cash cost soon you will get the result of this conduct and bitcoin cost is great now so it is a decent method to make benefit in the crypto bitcoin is acknowledged for some ways and just to hold this is likewise a decent technique to revalue your speculation after time to time and this is conceivable that if the cost of bitcoin stable then the bitcoin will be valuable for banks too they are attempting to utilize bitcoin.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Whatever the reason, there's no word to causes me to leaving bitcoin or away from bitcoin. Also whatever of its advantages.. obviously i'm personally more directing bitcoin on the more positive side + can be profitable.
It would be stable or no, this is for me just as an opportunity to boost my finance accompanied from my a regular job.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

From inception bitcoin was designed to me used as money and it has all the features of money and using as we are using now as an investment tools will undermine it values as currency. The stability of bitcoin price is what will enable people to began to used bitcoin as money and not as stocks or commodity. I live bitcoin price to be stable a little above it current price so that online retailers and wholesalers can used it.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

No matter what is the reason bitcoin is still good to us as a user, in your option, i must prefer to choose both of them the bitcoin of its nature that we can easy to transact and the being asset on it we make money through bitcoin by investing either long-term or short-term as long as you have you profit from the time when you invested.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

each person will certainly have their own assumptions with what they get from bitcoin whether it's an advantage or because of the many interesting features offered by bitcoin. and I think from some of the reasons they mentioned from all the interesting things from bitcoin I'll conclude that bitcoin is a very powerful virtual currency.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

I use bitcoin for financial tool, we all know in other country many people use bitcoin for paymants because easy paymants and i really sure bitcoin will grow and grow in future when all use internet for transaction, just my perception about bitcoin Grin
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

Booth im using bitcoin because of its nature of become decentalized currency in exchange market and at the same time i appreciate its financial tool of making money,thats why i still believe that bitcoin will recovered soon,and this chaos happen now of price blow off in the market will totally diminished and turn back all the market transaction into normal situation.in the other hand those speculation of bitcoin will become stable,would not been happen,because the nature of bitcoin is volatile and cannot be predicted when to pump or dump its value.
ninio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

I used bitcoin because of its nature and platform to make money. I liked bitcoin because its have a lot of advantages no tax easy payment for the bill to buy something and fast sending money as simple as texting your friends and also its very easy to earned money by the use of bitcoin by trading I can earned and by holding and wait til the value pumps up I profit so if the price of bitcoin will be stable that will be ok if it will be stable in price of 20k dollars haha.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: