Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2006 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

I will be honest if Bitcoin would be stable (and all the other cryptocurrencies either) I wouldn't use it yet.
We all can agree Bitcoin's vision is amazing and it will be amazing but for now, it's not enough and if I don't see any profit there's not really a reason.
This totally depends upon the market you are doing the business in or the market you have to deal with. Because if the market is local and the money which I have will not be used except for the local market than fiat currency is better but this is 21st century and everyone tries to deal in the better things and compare the things internationally, so the bitcoin has this superiority that it can be used in those dealings with no third party involvement and fast transactions.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

I use bitcoin for financial tool, we all know in other country many people use bitcoin for paymants because easy paymants and i really sure bitcoin will grow and grow in future when all use internet for transaction, just my perception about bitcoin Grin

Bitcoin is streaming towards the stability which are the most holders of the Bitcoin searching for.

Right now the fluctuations and volatility are actually extreme and even if the Bitcoin stability isn't tempting for everyone it is actually the future progress that will happen when the most of the Bitcoins will be mined.

Those another percent that ain't wanting the stability are making the nice amount of the profit with their investment because of the current fluctuations that are happening still.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Only people will use bitcoin as an currency when the price gets stabilized.Yeah I will use bitcoin in my daily usage if it was accepted as a currency in my locality because it is more easier and no hidden fee while paying.And we can transact anywhere in the world with ease no need to wait for banks.
Joy12345

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

As have mention, bitcoin is really secured and very easy to transact over the internet and that is the reason why bitcoin has a lot of users. We are using bitcoin because it can be trusted. Not just about because it is easy to earn money but because of you try to understand the bitcoin, you will gain a lot of knowledge about currency, by this, we are gaining knowledge and bitcoin help us to be aware in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a decentralized market system that's why they are trusting bitcoin. Bitcoin users are really blessed of having a knowledge about bitcoin.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Honestly, I am using bitcoin for making more money since I know that i can earned more money through this. We all use bitcoin because we want to profit more and to earn more money.
keeboo

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Yes, for sure. When it will be stable I would like to use if for Internet transactions as a replacement of CC or Paypal for example.
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

Why not? Stable BTC would be the best option for remittances of any kind. Isn't that enough to use it?
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Honestly, I am using bitcoin for making more money since I know that i can earned more money through this. We all use bitcoin because we want to profit more and to earn more money.

I agree, because for now I am using bitcoin to gain profit to save for the future. Since my country does not accept yet bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment, I just feel like it would be the right time to save a couple of these coins so once I am able to use it according to what its purpose is then I'd have enough savings to use it for. And I do send money using bitcoin to my relatives living in the province too, so in a way I feel like I am using it for what its nature is.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

Of course I would, though it would definitely change the way I use it now since it is more of an investment for me now than a currency since its price is very volatile and high but if by any chance its value become stable then it would be much more easier and efficient to use as a currency.

camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

Most of the people including me uses bitcoin in order to make money. It is indeed a good way to earn and make good profit also because of its use and feature why bitcoin is so popular and the reason why some people really like investing in bitcoin. Yes, it provides security and is easy to use, it is also anonymous and decentralized. These features really attracts investors and users. In terms of its price, volatility makes it as a good investment and asset but if ever bitcoin stabilizes, it will be much better to be used as a currency rather than asset or investment.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

Of course why not because of its stable price i would prefer to use bitcoins as my provider of my daily needs and expenses.

Do you think that Bitcoin price can become stable? It will never happen. Crypto is always volatile. Most of the investors sooner or later use Bitcoin a the currency.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

It depends if the person is trader or investor I think they interest on bitcoin will be gone the outcome would be finding another crypto that they can get a profit but if the person want bitcoin to used for their basic needs like paying bills and others I think they will prefer bitcoin because of stable value and it will be more like a regular currency.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

In case that the price of bitcoin becomes stable, I would use it more often times. For me, bitcoin will becomes a means of exchange or a payment because the price was no longer volatile. In that case, the traders or investors may use bitcoin not as a means of trade rather to be a storage of assets. Because there stabilize in the price, bitcoin can use in a daily services.
The price of bitcoin is not going to become stable anytime soon however that doesn't mean that is not usable, you can take advantage of the volatility of bitcoin and use it in your favor, you can use bitcoin when the price is very high that way the products and services you are buying will be cheaper, for example it will be a bad idea to use your bitcoin right now that the price is very cheap but once it goes back to the previous all time high or even higher you could use bitcoin and in a way get a discount for the products and services you are looking for.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Of course yes. When the price become highly stable, I will still continue to use it. Since I am already earning in Bitcoin, why would I stop. Let's see the reality that Bitcoin now is more of profit or money making thing. Many bitcoin holders believe that it can give us good income or profit.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Personally, I like everything in bitcoin. Anonymity, security and so on. Of course I can not disagree with the fact that financially me bitcoin also suits completely. I think that I'm not the only one of its kind who loves bitcoin for what it is.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

I use bitcoin for financial tool, we all know in other country many people use bitcoin for paymants because easy paymants and i really sure bitcoin will grow and grow in future when all use internet for transaction, just my perception about bitcoin Grin
Indeed  it is easy to use bitcoin than the other fiat money we can buy all kind of goods using bitcoin and same as us a lot of other countries as you said are accepting bitcoin as a payment, they believe that someday they will get huge profit form bitcoin, if they will increase the use bitcoin in their country, I trust bitcoin and I know soon bitcoin will become legal currency I my state the market strategy does not let bitcoin to be stable it use to increase and decrease but I think it is positive thing for bitcoin to change the price, p[people buy at low and sell at high, if bitcoin will be stable it will lose the twist only but still people will use I guess.
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

Most likely, yes, but to save their savings by half of this outcome, this will be the best option for bitcoin
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

Yes! I will still use it, in spite of its unstable condition, I believe bitcoin is not only a matter of price value although it is really important but with its many feature one can truly benefit from it..using it makes everyone at ease and secure.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Bitcoin is the way to earn some extra money and i will use Bitcoin untill it give me any kind of profit either the prices would be stable or not.
At least you can easily still be able to work online and still earn it, get paid and withdraw your thing no matter where you are in the world, isn't it ?

It is funny that I can see that the reason why a lot of people are here is just because of the idea of them getting rich over night with bitcoin and not because bitcoin actually serve a purpose which is highly useful in the future. Do not worry; as long as it is decentralized, you have nothing to worry.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

I would probably slukavil saying that I use bitcoin because of its anonymity and safety. Most likely because of the possibility of earning money on the volatile market.

Well said,  for me i will still use btc if the is stsble yet stable at the high rates probably. This would be an advantage to us and to those who has already a big amount of btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: