Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2007 times)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

For now I use bitcoin only for earning profit ( buy low, sell high). If we have stable bitcoin price we will use bitcoin for buying daily things , not for daily trading. Why will be better if price stable ? Example you get 0.12 BTC salary today worth $1000 and tomorrow will worth $800. That's why people don't take bitcoin serious right now.

If price would be stable, I will use bitcoin for spending daily for things I need.

Bitcoins will be useless if the price is stable because the only reason why people is keep on investing in cryptocurrency is that, the price is keep on increasing as the time goes by and that is the reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Not secret, that most of people, using cryptocurrency as an kind of online assets, by investing in it, holding and then selling, when price increased. But if bitcoin would be stable and will cost a bit less than now, then I think people will use it as paymnet method, because now I'm not using btc as payment method, because of high fee (but I'm unsing alts such as LTC), and when I'm buying art, I'm always trying to pay in crypto. But even now, people using bitcoins to buy drugs and other illegal things, so I think  if bitcoin will be  stable, people just  will continue using for legal and illegal operations.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

I use bitcoin because its utility is really really good and also as a tool for profit also, so far we all have fiat is very difficult to earn income like we have bitcoin, I think we all start today must collect bitcoin little by little, so that in the future when all really take advantage of bitcoin we all can already enjoy the results of investing in bitcoin.

icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

rather than, for me it will be like an alternative source of storing my money besides any savings accounts
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

There is a positive side if bitcoin price is stable, it can reduce the use remittance service by people. But since bitcoin price is only depend on supply and demand then bitcoin price will never be stable. The result of decentralization concept is there is no central authority that keeps bitcoin price stable. If you looking for stable cryptocurrency then you should choose USDT/Tether it is the most stable cryptocurrency  but it will not be profitable as bitcoin.

Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

Probably, yes. That is because I use bitcoin mainly for transactions which are faster than any mode of money transfers that are present nowadays. It is also my mode of saving money because it is quite hard to have a bank account for a student like me here in my country. And it is very accessible since I can use it with my smartphone. And another reason is, my friends use bitcoin to pay each other.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:47:48 AM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

As well as there is bitcoin reward from any bounty campaign I would continuously used bitcoin for my family even f it is stable price, because we can't find any organization to pay us with out any compensation like this only bitcoin can do this things.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

At first I used bitcoin for what it was created as a currency but I have already got everything that I want out of it so I do not have any kind of reason to spend my bitcoin and when you take into account that we know that bitcoin is one of the best investments in which you can put your money then this means that my usage of bitcoin has changed over time and it will change again once I can use my bitcoin to buy more stuff I want.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

There is no point using bitcoin if it has a stable price. First of all, the transaction in the bitcoin network takes so much time. Seconds, the more we use bitcoin, the more we realize that it has the most ridiculous fee ever. And if we do not accept that fee, our transaction may get up to 1 month to be confirmed
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

its not only the volatility of bitcoin is the reason why ik using this coin,for me its the accessibility and the security of this and the privacy that theres no need for third parties for using this into transactions,not like banking systems.and i guess same reason why many people now are involving into crypto,..
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

I use bitcoin for now for a financial tool not because of it's natural system but it's not just the same, I also like it for a easy use when it is needed in my daily needs it is so convenient for me to take some cash or pay things or bills online that's why I will still use bitcoin even the price will be stable in the future.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
hiro_no_coin_no_life

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

I would not. one reason is it takes so much time sending money abroad.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

For now I use bitcoin only for earning profit ( buy low, sell high). If we have stable bitcoin price we will use bitcoin for buying daily things , not for daily trading. Why will be better if price stable ? Example you get 0.12 BTC salary today worth $1000 and tomorrow will worth $800. That's why people don't take bitcoin serious right now.

If price would be stable, I will use bitcoin for spending daily for things I need.

Bitcoins will be useless if the price is stable because the only reason why people is keep on investing in cryptocurrency is that, the price is keep on increasing as the time goes by and that is the reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment.

I don't find anything useless with Bitcoin because once it is stable many people will start buying and using it for daily life routine things. Bitcoin popularity is kept increasing in the market and soon the adaptation is also increasing. There is the huge demand for Bitcoin if bitcoin price is stable.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

I would because it already helps me alot even if the price is low or high. It is the easiest way to invest and gain money here. Also we can send abroad. So yes, I would still use bitcoins if the price would be stable.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

I think it's a long time ago, and we'll have to wait until the bitcoin price hike gets bigger.

If the bitcoin price is stable I will invest with bitcoin, I want to continue my mission which has been delayed a few days ago.

So if bitcoin price goes back this is the most appropriate time for me and all the people in the world to profit from bitcoin deposit.

I will set up a large deposit to invest in bitcon. Surely investors around the world have been waiting for the bitcoin price increase that long awaited by cripto money lovers investing.

In my country everyone is racing to invest cripto money, they are willing to wait for a very busy queue by the investing member of bitcoin money.

I saw this in a few days ago, so much needed once additional facilities such as bitcoin ATM machines and other useful facilities for the development of bitcoin investments in my country.

If the government and cripto money market add to the cripto money facility I said earlier, and every place within the state government and cripto money market opens with a distance of 1KM - 2KM so as not to go too far to make deposits and withdrawals such as facilities opened by state banks.

Certainly the queue of investors also can be overcome, and investors are not waiting too long process transaction.

Somoga quickly there are additional facilities development in my country.

Uchegbe

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Yes i will continue to use bitcoin becouse price stsbility boost investors confidece in bitcoin abd increase turnover
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

I don't find anything useless with Bitcoin because once it is stable many people will start buying and using it for daily life routine things. Bitcoin popularity is kept increasing in the market and soon the adaptation is also increasing. There is the huge demand for Bitcoin if bitcoin price is stable.

I guess what he means is that you can no longer earn huge profit in bitcoin. It will be just the same as the fiat currency if in case bitcoin price will become stable. It will be used for daily routines, and not with investment because what's the purpose of holding bitcoin if its price is stable? And if it will happen, I will definitely use fiat currency rather than bitcoin coz I won't need internet just to confirm my transactions.

And also, in my opinion, demand of bitcoin will decrease, it won't have huge demand as what you've stated. People love bitcoin because it keeps on fluctuating its price. That's the reason why there are a lot of investors who took the risk because they knew that they can surely earn huge profit in bitcoin, and if it will become stable then it's really useless. I, personally would sell all my bitcoin if that will happen.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Yes I would continue to use it even if the price would be stable.
I would continue to earn through it since I think it is much more easier and we could do it in anytime that we want.

Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

I think the most people would not, because ther are just a few people who are interested in bitcoin as a payment method. Some years ago when the dark web becomes popular, many people used bitcoins to buy stuff there, but the times when bitcoins used as payment method are over i think. There are other cryptocurrencies who are better and more anonymous to buy stuff on dark web. So the most people who have bitcoins just buy, hold and sell them because of the profit they can make with it.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

I would still use bitcoin if the price is stable and if the price is good. But im hoping that price of bitcoin will not going down anymore because in the past three months the price of bitcoin goes down and down. But I love bitcoin still.
I do not think that bitcoin price will become stable so soon, because bitcoin price is depending on demand and supply and i think that bitcoin demand will continue increasing for a long time. Most of the people also using bitcoin for trading purposes therefore they sell their bitcoin when they get some profit and therefore we always see fluctuation in bitcoin price.

Nobody would approve the stable prices of bitcoin because that will leave no difference between traditional markets and the crypto market. Some people may please from this but the traders would not be happy with this at all. They need high fluctuations to make large profits by selling at higher prices than their purchases. Bitcoin would stay volatile even after all of the bitcoin are mined out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: