Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2008 times)
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

I am not a wealthy person, so I use Bitcoin as a financial tool that helps me make a lot of money. If Bitcoin becomes stable, it may only be used by the wealthy to legalize and hide their assets from governments.But Bitcoin's technology is also a risk because it is something the government removes, anonymity is dangerous to the government.
In case the market value of the bitcoin gets stable like the way we are experiencing the market value of gold since past few years, then it will really very much difficult for the bitcoin to maintain its good reputation in the market and that the number of investors will be greatly reduced as the investors will then not be having any good benefit of keeping their bitcoins or investing in them.

Yes I will, until the bitcoin would last I'm still using the bitcoin even the price are stable. I use Bitcoin for my other source of income that can support my other expenses. Bitcoin can gives you financial freedom even the price are stable in a low price. I don't believe that bitcoin will down because it is too popular now and a lot of people who are joining and invest in bitcoin. I know in the future bitcoin price will goes high.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

maybe I'll figure out what I'll do with bitcoin at a stable price, but the first thing that comes to mind is its use as a savings account
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

maybe I'll figure out what I'll do with bitcoin at a stable price, but the first thing that comes to mind is its use as a savings account
As long as bitcoin still exist. I don't believe that the prices on bitcoin would be stable in a coming years because no one can control on its prices because definitely a decentralized investment in which based on blockchain technology. But if that point may happen I would still use bitcoin because of its fastest and easy way to used.
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Of course if and when it becomes stable. That's the time we'll see it as a payment option more than a storage of value.

I would stay if bitcoin will be stable because it is still has a great help for me. 
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

If BTC price is stable, BTC will be used by more people!

People use BTC in many ways, not to exchange foreign currency for travel abroad, and pay directly with BTC!

BTC transfer for international remittance!
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

BTC will eventually stabilize the price and give play to BTC's monetary function!

When BTC is accepted in many countries around the world, BTC will be more used to better protect its own property and reduce the impact of inflation.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

As long as bitcoin still exist. I don't believe that the prices on bitcoin would be stable in a coming years because no one can control on its prices because definitely a decentralized investment in which based on blockchain technology. But if that point may happen I would still use bitcoin because of its fastest and easy way to used.
I agree on your opinion mate but the question is would you still prefer use the bitcoin if stable?. Well, on my part I would say I'm happy if the value of bitcoin is so stable which many will not to worry about the value of bitcoin either it would be increase or decrease. In some point especially nowadays I don't think if we try to discuss its stability since it value is so dump making a panic for those users. Hopefully bitcoin will increase soon since many users here in crypto currency community aim to have a great amount of profit for their own benefit and own good.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Of course if and when it becomes stable. That's the time we'll see it as a payment option more than a storage of value.

Of course , since I am working here if the price of Bitcoin was stable I am still capable to used it for payment or convert it into our local currency, although it will be less i near future but well atleast I dont have to worry about the loss that Imay occur to my saving but I should be open that it will never increase anymore only if I gain more.

Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

When the price is stable, the value is also very high even only some people who can have it because of the scarcity of bitcoin itself.
What I like about bitcoin because its price is changing in every time and is really very easy to earn money when we buy with low prices and go up.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

That depends. I will have to consider the number of people that are making use of Bitcoin then to know if I will continue to use it or not. If there isn’t much people making use of Bitcoin then I will have to quit and find something else to keep myself busy. But if people continues to make use of it, maybe as a means of making payment and some kind of savings, then I will also continue to make use of it.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

Today we use bitcoins for squeezing cash from it's volatility but the the time comes the prices will stabilize, i may still use it as payment because i know online stores will accept bitcoins as payment by then.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Well, I believe in the word that the success will not come because of the situation but because of what you've done to achieve it. Work hard and knowledgebis really important, so if the price is stable you need to use your knowledge and hard work to gain success.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Using for what? I do not use bitcoin to buy stuff or pay my bills because its not stable. I used it to trade, to make profit. So as long as bitcoin is so volatile, people will never use it as payment method. So at the moments, bitcoin is jsut good for trading. Nobody want to spend them to buy something because everybody is scared to lose profit when thes us it as payment method!
If bitcoin wants to be used as a currency in the future people will need to accept the fact that you can not expect bitcoin to be a stable for a very long time, the amount of people using bitcoin is very low and when you compare bitcoin to the size of the economy it is also very small and it is going to take a lot of time before that changes, so we need to get used to the idea that the volatility is probably not going to change during our lifetimes.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Of course I definitely buy bitcoin because this is what I need in my life. Bitcoin it's more secured that transfer hour money to bank. In bitcoin it's more easy  to transact our money even the receiver is miles away.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

yes, I'm still using bitcoin even the price is stable because of the nature of Bitcoin. I do not use Bitcoin to pay for goods or services, I do not use Bitcoin for my daily life. I only use Bitcoin to hold and wait for Bitcoin prices to increase, I sell them and make a profit. I have not much interest in using Bitcoin to buy. But in the future I will gradually adapt to them.
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

I do not think so. If bitcoin ever becomes stable, it will never be useful for a payment option. A storage of value is better for bitcoin. It is a place for people to save their money without being controlled by any one or the government
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

I am not a wealthy person, so I use Bitcoin as a financial tool that helps me make a lot of money. If Bitcoin becomes stable, it may only be used by the wealthy to legalize and hide their assets from governments.But Bitcoin's technology is also a risk because it is something the government removes, anonymity is dangerous to the government.
In case the market value of the bitcoin gets stable like the way we are experiencing the market value of gold since past few years, then it will really very much difficult for the bitcoin to maintain its good reputation in the market and that the number of investors will be greatly reduced as the investors will then not be having any good benefit of keeping their bitcoins or investing in them.

Yes,i would still use bitcoin if the price of it would become stable and i use bitcoin for the reason i get a money even the bitcoin will stable the price.the investors continue to invest because we know in the future bitcoin will growing up the price.

I will do the same I will never stop using bitcoin because I know it has bright future, it does not matter how hard it is to change the price of bitcoin, we need some proper investors for bitcoin investment which will rise the market cap, I will invest as bitcoin can never be stop at one price, bitcoin is the decentralized currency and price rise up very high and it get downs, we use call it market red and green time, but if it will stop changing it will stop at very high price in market.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

For now i just used it as financial tool of making extra source of income.In this forum we can find money by joining signature campaigns and bounties,although its never been that easy but it can be learn through time,we just need to be resourceful enough to do some research on how crytptocurrency works.Votality is the nature of bitcoins concepts but people still using it,some hold their bitcoins  for further fluctuations,these can be very useful if price will skyrocket,the frequent fluctuations would be the greater the possibility that it would continue to stand still as the strongest digital currency of all.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

I do not think so. If bitcoin ever becomes stable, it will never be useful for a payment option. A storage of value is better for bitcoin.  
Why would you not use bitcoin as a mode of payment if it has a stable price, to be frank everyone will be interested if it is not volatile and has a stable price and not the other way around. Tongue Bitcoin is a currency first and foremost and a store of value.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:00:59 AM

Honestly, I do not know why I am using Bitcoin till now but I know that I am really interested in technology and it is an awesome concept which is never being seen before the world and the most important point I am in it because there is no age limit in it. That really matters a lot for me and many more people here because we are not even getting chances to grow our skills or even to get a practical example or even to get a practical example/opportunity to show our skills colleges and institutes do not provide enough experience or knowledge to make our future anymore they just provide whatever they have in their old syllabus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: