Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2007 times)
pureheart

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Yed,  I will still use bitcoin if the price become  stable.  Because  bitcoin it convenient to use as long as you have bitcoin,  bitcoin wallet  and internet  connection.  You can easily send a money even if you are in abroad  ..
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here use bitcoin because of its system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike PayPal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of its nature, or because it's a financial tool for making money?

No. I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Unless Bitcoin becomes the world's currency used in everyday life. But now I use Bitcoin just as an investment asset. My goal is to use Bitcoin and make it an investment asset, of course, to get huge profits. If the price of Bitcoin to be stable means its function is not for investment assets anymore.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

People use bitcoin in different ways and relate to nim differently. Some countries have recognized it as a means of payment, but most people use it as an investment and as a way of earning money, because they can pay everywhere and not all people are ready for it at the moment.

Ultimately people are ready to accept bitcoins in any form. They never want to let them go rather these are solutions to their problems. People from different corners of world are working in bitcoins. And like you have said, some countries are just allowing their citizens to work in bitcoins e.g. signature campaigning but some developed countries are fully allowing their citizens to trade and use bitcoins as payment method.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Yes, I definitely will. I will still use btc for my everyday agenda even if it's price became stable. It's as if I'm already doing that right now. The price of btc since 2018 start didn't actually change into bigger amount, but I still continued using btc. It was simply because, from the very first day that I started using btc, it was always been a big help for me in every aspect that it belongs. Other people might stop using it since they do not trust it completely, but not me. I need to risk everything, because life is just like a gamble game. Risk-taker has the greater chance of winning. Earning money is not the only asset of btc and probably not the only thing that we can get from it. We just need to seek deeper and we will be able to find other function of it in our lives.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Since I use Bitcoin as my investment asset, of course, I want my assets to grow in the future. In order for me to get much profit from my assets.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Since I use Bitcoin as my investment asset, of course, I want my assets to grow in the future. In order for me to get much profit from my assets.

You may also look for another investment mate here in cryptocurrency instead of stick to one like bitcoin. Explore here in crypto then you will figure out how broad it is. You cannot deny of using bitcoin even though it's become stable, if ever because all cryptocurrency here were just depend on bitcoin and they cannot convert into fiat without  bitcoin technology.
lennymat86

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

Many people would use Bitcoin if it were stable. But there are also advantages in the fact that the coin has growth and decline. But these advantages are mainly for speculation on the coin. For real serious deals, it's better when the coin is more stable.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

When the price start coming up so many investors sell of their bitcoin,and invest back when there is a big dip that is why the use use of bitcoin is always there. While others will still use bitcoin for business transactions
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I use Bitcoin not because of the nature of Bitcoin. I do not use Bitcoin to pay for goods or services, I do not use Bitcoin for my daily life. I only use Bitcoin to hold and wait for Bitcoin prices to increase, I sell them and make a profit. I have not much interest in using Bitcoin to buy. But in the future I will gradually adapt to them.

Yes I would still use bitcoin if the price is stable because it is useful most especially in doing different transactions such as payment of bills, sending money, even  in reservation or bookings. It helps also in giving job to earn money.
I don’t think so that bitcoin or any other crypto coin will have a stable market value even in the future. all the crypto coins are highly volatile in nature and that their market value keeps on changing most of the time. in case we experience such kind of thing, then I think so that the usage of the bitcoin and the demand of the bitcoin will be greatly reduced and that most of the people will not invest in bitcoin.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

Personally, At first I was into using it due to its decentralized nature and the fact that it is easy to move, it is easy to transfer to anywhere in the world at anytime in any amount I want. I also felt that it is safe and secured due to its transparency. What is so awesome about Bitcoin is while I am using it, I discovered that there is more to it than my reasons for using it, so I started using it as a financial tool to earn, trade and invest as well. Of course if you already have an awesome technology in front of you, wouldn't you maximize all the things that you can do to get the best from it? Smiley

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Bitcoins will be pointless if the cost is steady because the primary motivation behind why individuals continue putting resources into digital currency is that. Imagine it if the bitcoin has been stable cost what is the different of it on the paper cash on the bank. It will all the same. I utilize the bitcoin because both nature of it and financial of profiting If we said nature it means the decentralize and the security gives to us.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Of course not, people will not be interested to invest if the price are all stable because there is no way for you to earn profit anymore if all of the price's will not move in the market. The reason why cryptocurrency is good for long term investment is because of the markets volatility.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

My answer is yes I would still use bitcoin if the price would be stable because I know I will get benefits even if it is small amount it will surely help me a lot for my expenses and for a little saving.
Having a stable price will help bitcoin to get more adoption, but this is ironic the more adoption it gets the less stable the price will be for the simple fact that there is a limit to the amount of coins that are ever going to exist, this is why the price of bitcoin instead of becoming stable with the new adoption of people has become even more unstable and I do not think that is going to change in a long time.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

of course I still use it. one of my income comes from bitcoin, and of course I will still look for it even if the price is stable. well, even I still often look for bitcoin when the price is still $ 350 in a few years ago.  Grin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

I will certainly use bitcoins even if the prices becomes stable. It is already being used by a number of online sellers and I think that more people will adopt this.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

Yes your true our money would be safe if we put it in our bitcoin account because hacker are hard to get our money because of its good security, so yes i will still use bitcoin even if the price is stable because i want my money will be secure. Banks now are easily to hack, i know and i read a lot of news that the money they put in banks are gone even if the passbook and the atm are in their hands, the hacker still get their money, so bitcoin is one of the safest wallet i know.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

I do not care about the stability of the bitcoin price, because I use it primarily to buy altcoins, and they are mostly nominated in bitcoin.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

If the BTC value is stable I will not keep the BTC. Because they do not generate income for me, in my country have not accepted the MOF and BTC is not popular. So holding BTC without profit, I do not hold them for another purpose.
armandoedullan

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

Yes because bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money that i know.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Of course I will, but more like a savings account for storing my funds, I do not see another task when it will be stable in price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: