Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:56:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2007 times)
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

Sure I will use it in spite of its own unstable condition, because i'm truly believe BTC its not only a matter of price value, although its really important symbol of cryptoworld
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

Yes I would. I think the volatility of cryptocurrencies are a bit scary and having a bit of stability will give me some security and calmness about my investments. Stability is not a bad thing, It could let investors to make more out of their capital. The events such as drooping of prices depresses most of the investors leading them to abandoning this industry. Volatility may sound exciting but surely it is like a suicide for me. Funds are at risks and there  is no assurance of getting it back specially when you do not know what you are thinking.
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

Well, I think people would say they use it for its features even if they don't. It would really make you look (somehow) bad to say you are using Bitcoin just for earning money but not for the advantages it offers.

I personally use it for both to be honest. I've always been a fan of trading, whether it is done with Bitcoin or any other currency, but since it is the best option, so I use Bitcoin for that. And, I love using Bitcoin because of its features as well. The fees, transactions times (though they are annoying sometimes when the market is flooded with them) and the fact of keeping money without letting anyone know about them just made it look totally different from what the world has seen before it, and I think that played a really big role in the success of Bitcoin besides its price volatility that attracted investors of course.
True thats what i like here to you can make money without anybody noticed you where you get money,because bitcoin in my country doesnt really much recognized yet only few can know this,i uses bitcoin for its financial freedom even though sometimes its price is not stable.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

I think bitcoin won't be as popular as right now so maybe i would not be able to hear about it even to today so those price changes for me made bitcoin that popular as it is now.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

Yes I will still use bitcoins if the price would be stable what is important to me is I am gaining/earning money without money capital and all I have is to contribute to the forum to get payed.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Stability is one of the main reasons that people WOULD use Bitcoin. Stability would greatly assist adoption. At the moment, the majority of bitcoin transactions are in the interest of speculation, not purchase for the use of an alternative currency. When both liquidity increases and volatility decreases as a result, we will see much faster and wider adoption.
More liquidity will result in less volatility only when bitcoin will be more decentralized and average trades will not be larger than 1 BTC like they are now. If you look at Bitstamp or whatever BTC/fiat exchange, most open orders are 1 BTC or more which means that whales, or should I say the rich, dictate the price and with orders like 5 or 10 or even 20 bitcoins you can affect the price and cause volatility.

coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

Yes I am, I would still use Bitcoin. Even the price is stable. When I first encounter Bitcoin what I like about it is, it is not controlled by the government. Fast transaction. Low transaction fee. Reliable. Convenient. Cashless. Safe. And what I like most? It is open for everyone. In Bitcoin everyone is equal. What I mean is if you want to safely deposit your money were you want not carry cash and you don't have a documents to open an account in bank. Bitcoin is here for you. These are the things why I love Bitcoin. Why would I stop patronizing Bitcoin. I love their vision.
Diffinitely true thats what i like bitcoin here there is no hazzle(many documents) to carry just to withdraw money and its limitless of time,banks have there limits of time/day and have a lots of documents to follow,.bitcoin is such a blessful things that happens to us.,stable or unstable is just anormal things we can encounter that but its ok everytime has its time to recover.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

Yes. That will happen one day if we reached the hard cap of Bitcoin. Actually, I prefer that Bitcoin's price is stable to avoid losing so much money every bear market. Bitcoin is a digital cash and its price should be stable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

This is good for traders anyway, I've been enjoyed volatility and for people who worries about themselves with their comments that btc is already stable, they dont need to be  bother themselves too much
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

yes of course i would still use bitcoins. why not? i am not a trader so bitcoin will be always useful for me.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Yes I would because as it could keep our savings and earnings secured more than our trusted banks. It also provides an easier transactions for us to conduct everyday for our daily necessities. It is a helpful tool for us to transact for our own convenience. I would still use bitcoin no matter what.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Yes of course, its not depends on the price, even if the price is still in the stable price, i will still use bitcoin, because for me is the only way to fullfill my future.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

Stability is one of the main reasons that people WOULD use Bitcoin. Stability would greatly assist adoption. At the moment, the majority of bitcoin transactions are in the interest of speculation, not purchase for the use of an alternative currency. When both liquidity increases and volatility decreases as a result, we will see much faster and wider adoption.
what do you mean ? bitcoin will become stable? i think it wont happent anymore because  bitcoin is an investment asset  you can trade it so the value of bitcoin will never become stable but if it happen yes i will use this because this is very nice and fast to use for example is to pay some bills just thorugh online with no feees and you can send money to others easily and so fast.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

For now, I mainly use it as a way of making money. I still can't use it in daily transactions because it is not that usable yet in my country aside from money transfers. But YES, of course, I will still use bitcoin if its price will go stable.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Definitely. Unlike fiat money, with bitcoin I can be sure that nobody can inflate it by minting some new coins.
bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

If the price of BTC is stable, more people will use BTC!

Now the price of BTC is very volatile and cannot be used as a payment medium, because the price of the same commodity is basically fixed, but the price of BTC is changing every day!
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:35:13 PM

For a real user, not a trader, volatility is the main problem and reason for not using bitcoin or altcoins.

Yes, I will use it more and keep more of it if it is stable.
psk07

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

Bitcoin is a good tool for storing and storing. But using it in everyday life is unlikely in the next 5 years. Now it can only be changed for money.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

Yes why not it doesn't matter if the price is stable as long as we are earning from it so as far as bitcoin is still here and people keep on investing and trading i will still  use bitcoin.
Same thing as me, although I too much like it the way it is now, due to the profit you will gain when you invest at the right moment, but if it happens to be stable I will still like it. Everything has its own advantages– the price being volatile has its own way influencing things and when it’s stable, it will also have a different way or advantages. I believe that most companies and organizations will accept it when it becomes stable than how it is now. Most of them consider it as a ponzi because of the way it fluctuates.
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

Of course I'm a big fan of bitcoin. The active movement makes me unable to move to another coin.
Regarding the price up or down I can be advised.
Is not that a dynamics in trade. The important thing is we have to remain thorough and vigilant in the analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: