Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:06:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2007 times)
golem999

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

Cryptocurrency (still Crypto) is still boldly commanding the market is Bitcoin and I myself will still trust the bitcoin funds will still use it just waiting for the price stable against the currency usd
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Stable price is something I dream of. It would make bitcoin a very convenient payment tool in my day to day things.

Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

I use bitcoin in transactions because of its nature to what you say, in terms of security is more reliable and if the problem my account believes that it is still safe from hackers and make me a little quiet because of my assets but depending on what wallet you use to store it, if the problem make money or trade is up and down depending on current trand and bitcoin value at the moment, it gives little idea that I take both the properties and the benefits.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

I would prefer Bitcoin to have a stable price when used for payments. Obviously traders prefer some volatility for profit.

Maybe their is no time or day that the bitcoin will be stable because base of the few years about bitcoin price graph, their is no days that td bitcoin remain of its value. Every hours that the value of bitcoin is changing. Sometimes increasing and most of the time are decreasing that how bitcoin works in the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

I will buy more bitcoin if the price is stable. a stable price is much easier for technical analysis. It also can affect e-commerce more bitcoin transaction will happen thus one of the main reason for the poor adoption of BTC is the price volatility.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
PIMPdev

Activity: 586
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

How do you imagine to yourself that bitcoin will become stable? Thats unreal, it wont happen ever, because btc is an investment asset that you can trade

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

How do you imagine to yourself that bitcoin will become stable? Thats unreal, it wont happen ever, because btc is an investment asset that you can trade

So is USD. Is dollar stable? Of course not, but its fluctuations are much narrower than those in crypto.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

Of course I will do it, because when the price would be stable, we can use it like a normal currency in all shops, markets, what would be really nice.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

I dont know... if there will be no more posibilities to earn money on trading or something else, there is not as manu ways to use bitcoin in real life now, but maybe in future they will be.
PIMPdev

Activity: 586
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

Firstly, bitcoin is a digital money, it can be used for payments, so if somebody holding btc, why won't he use his asset to settle financial matters?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Since I use Bitcoin as my investment asset, of course, I want my assets to grow in the future. In order for me to get much profit from my assets. Unless I use Bitcoin as a transactional tool, if that is the case I will definitely use Bitcoin.
Lol. If we really want to face one real fact here, the majorities of people who are holding bitcoin today are here for the profit and would rather classify it more as an asset than a currency. Just very few people who feel this is a way they can easily make do with payments without any form of borders and have a reason for that maybe due to their business and having to pay a merchant whereas there is a huge policy in their country with transaction, for instance, Zimbabwe.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Honestly speaking I use bitcoin to make money so if bitcoin will be stable then there would be no people going to invest with bitcoin and if this would be possible bitcoin will be used as a means of payment. Bitcoin attract a lot of investors because of its price that increase or decrease.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

Firstly, bitcoin is a digital money, it can be used for payments, so if somebody holding btc, why won't he use his asset to settle financial matters?
Yes bitcoin can be use as an asset if the price seems to be stable for sometime bitcoin never get the same price it use to increase and decease according to market value and price, I support bitcoin and will never stop investing in bitcoin, bitcoin is not an investment if it is stable in price but even then bitcoin has a lot of benefits such as if bitcoin will have the stable price then we will use it as coming age will be the age of digital currency so save bitcoin don’t stop buying bitcoin.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

Yes bitcoin can be use as an asset if the price seems to be stable for sometime bitcoin never get the same price it use to increase and decease according to market value and price, I support bitcoin and will never stop investing in bitcoin, bitcoin is not an investment if it is stable in price but even then bitcoin has a lot of benefits such as if bitcoin will have the stable price then we will use it as coming age will be the age of digital currency so save bitcoin don’t stop buying bitcoin.
as for me, Bitcoin is almost the only means to fulfill your home budget. Of course it's too bad to sell Bitcoin at a low price, but you have to pay bills. I'll be happy if Bitcoin goes up in price and my financial capabilities increase.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

As we all know - Bitcoin is constantly evolving, the original vision of Satoshi was to create peerless currency and new, an improved monetary system without any central entity behind it.
Bitcoin is now used not a currency but rather treated as the ultimate speculative asset and investment option to people try to hold forever and never spend it.
Given the situation, it's no wonder that not many people are not inclined to use Bitcoin at all - because there is no point of doing this and lost money in the long run.

Hypothetic stability of bitcoin price would be great to bolster bitcoin daily usage (other than speculative transactions) so yeah, I think everyone would be using bitcoin more.
BillCoin (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

Honestly speaking I use bitcoin to make money so if bitcoin will be stable then there would be no people going to invest with bitcoin and if this would be possible bitcoin will be used as a means of payment. Bitcoin attract a lot of investors because of its price that increase or decrease.

Agreed, that's the point I am trying to discuss here, what is the percent of the people that are actually buying bitcoins because they want to use it and because they see a need in the features that it provides, from the whole amount of people who invests in bitcoin?

I doubt if it's less then 90%, as bitcoin financial system is not really well developed, you can't buy most of the things in most of the countries with bitcoin.
Hopefully this situation is going to be changed, as a high amount of speculators is never a good thing.

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

yes why not, there is no doubt about bitcoin people who are involved from starting they are better know about this they had invested well and got lots of capital from they belive still and will utilize it there is nothing stop about the price, price will grow as soon as possible we are believing and will do future also.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

If I can use both, I will select them. In my country bitcoin should not be used as a transaction tool. Actually I really like the system, but the government forbids it. Maybe someday I can use the system on bitcoin. Currently I use bitcoin as a tool to earn income. From bitcoin I can earn more financially. So I can fulfil my family's needs.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 01:37:22 AM by Gabrieelle

yes why not, there is no doubt about bitcoin people who are involved from starting they are better know about this they had invested well and got lots of capital from they belive still and will utilize it there is nothing stop about the price, price will grow as soon as possible we are believing and will do future also.
Yes I agree with you there is no reason to stop using bitcoins even the price becomes stable as long as you are still earning money from it you can continue using it and there are lots of advantages that bitcoins offers not only its volatility there are more of it like when you're making transaction through it, it is fast and easy unlike when sending money through banks or other services they require a lot of information about you, but with bitcoin you can remain anonymous throughout the process.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

I will always use bitcoin and this totally independent of whether or not the price is stable. A stable price is only negative for traders or investors that hope to make a nice win after purchasing it. Who knows how many traders and people will leave bitcoin after it has a stable price? Who knows how many people use bitcoin as a payment method as it was originally planned and how many people use it as trader or investor in the hope to make money with it? All in all we do not know if a stable price will be good finally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: